Author Topic: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS  (Read 154971 times)

Offline cuongnt91

Re: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS
« Reply #1400 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:48:57 »
Kuang confirmed that he received money of 4 people in picture blow ( E6-33-65 and olijuice - what's your ID? E85? )

and T-Mootypus (E39) : you receive your E8 but still don't pay shipping fee
shipping fee is 79USD
paypal: maihanh@kuang2.net
thank you

great news, thank you for this -- please let us know when we can expect shipping.

Next Tuesday maybe because he is busy until Friday/Saturday
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:54:41 by cuongnt91 »

Offline mniels

« Reply #1401 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 14:14:04 »
Is there any way to confirm that my order is complete?  I would prefer to know that before I pay for shipping.  The last I heard (which was quite some time ago) was that I was still waiting on a second PCB and plate as well as the engraved name plates.  The order number is E82.  Spreadsheet says ready to ship, but I would prefer to confirm.

Thanks in advance.

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1402 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 22:36:54 »
Is there any way to confirm that my order is complete?  I would prefer to know that before I pay for shipping.  The last I heard (which was quite some time ago) was that I was still waiting on a second PCB and plate as well as the engraved name plates.  The order number is E82.  Spreadsheet says ready to ship, but I would prefer to confirm.

Thanks in advance.

PM me what you ordered then i will ask Kuang when he comes home this weekend

Offline mniels

« Reply #1403 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 09:18:55 »

Thanks in advance.

PM me what you ordered then i will ask Kuang when he comes home this weekend

Thanks for the quick response!  PM with details has been sent.