Author Topic: [GB] the Moon - Custom Keyboard - Shipping  (Read 100572 times)

Offline Dystopia

Re: [GB] the Moon - Custom Keyboard - Shipping
« Reply #900 on: Wed, 05 September 2018, 07:29:25 »
At this point I'm fairly certain this board is gonna end up as a (ugly) display piece. Received mine without the logo and haven't received any follow up yet. Haven't actually tested the PCB but judging from the reports here I'm 90% sure there's gonna be a problem...

Offline Mikiberry

« Reply #901 on: Wed, 05 September 2018, 09:59:50 »
Hello all, I spoke to Eve on behalf of the Moon GB.
[1] Per Eve's response, he is currently CNC'ing the replacement stripes.
[2] As for the PCB, he is also waiting to buy JJ's replacement PCB.

I am not sure on the timeline, but I will be glad to give any updates if there is any. (I am not the GB runner).

Edit: Eve's is a not a native English speaker, I am writing this update on his behalf.

Updates on the pcb timeline: At least 3 weeks more to go for  the PCB manufacturer to deliver. Since the replacement qty is small, smaller MOQs are shafted to the end of the production queue since July.
Eve has no intention to run away from this nor deny any responsibilities for moon GB. He sincerely apologizes for this mishap.
He has been busy with the recent GBs so far (I am pretty sure you guys can tell from the GBs) and has been trying to source for replacement PCBs.
He promises to conclude the buy properly and told you guys not to worry.
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 September 2018, 10:53:20 by Mikiberry »

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #902 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 10:44:35 »
Thank you for the update :D Patience is one thing, but patience is so much harder when left in the dark.

Offline Mikiberry

« Reply #903 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 23:26:40 »
Thank you for the update :D Patience is one thing, but patience is so much harder when left in the dark.

I could feel you. Thus I went to Eve directly to see what I can help.

Online LightningXI

• * Esteemed Elder
  • PPD
« Reply #904 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 00:40:58 »
Are there any news regarding other pieces? My WKL top had defects and requires replacement.
Hello all, I spoke to Eve on behalf of the Moon GB.
[1] Per Eve's response, he is currently CNC'ing the replacement stripes.
[2] As for the PCB, he is also waiting to buy JJ's replacement PCB.

I am not sure on the timeline, but I will be glad to give any updates if there is any. (I am not the GB runner).

Edit: Eve's is a not a native English speaker, I am writing this update on his behalf.

Updates on the pcb timeline: At least 3 weeks more to go for  the PCB manufacturer to deliver. Since the replacement qty is small, smaller MOQs are shafted to the end of the production queue since July.
Eve has no intention to run away from this nor deny any responsibilities for moon GB. He sincerely apologizes for this mishap.
He has been busy with the recent GBs so far (I am pretty sure you guys can tell from the GBs) and has been trying to source for replacement PCBs.
He promises to conclude the buy properly and told you guys not to worry.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline Mikiberry

« Reply #905 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 05:50:54 »
Will help you ask, but i can't guarantee anything for you since I am not the runner.

Online LightningXI

• * Esteemed Elder
  • PPD
« Reply #906 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 05:58:55 »
Will help you ask, but i can't guarantee anything for you since I am not the runner.
Thank you!!

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #907 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 08:30:26 »
Another possibility: this PCB group buy just went live:
https://shop.hineybush.com/product/h87a-gb

EVE still around? Would it be possible to just get a refund on the value of the PCB and we source an alternative ourselves such as the group buy listed above?

Offline Mikiberry

« Reply #908 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 10:11:32 »
Another possibility: this PCB group buy just went live:
https://shop.hineybush.com/product/h87a-gb

EVE still around? Would it be possible to just get a refund on the value of the PCB and we source an alternative ourselves such as the group buy listed above?

This arrangement would be me overstepping as "someone concerned" over the gb runner. I can't make such decisions on their behalf. Best to rope in Jay to the picture.
I will try to ask for updates, or keep the group updated if there are any news.

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #909 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 07:51:05 »
Sorry for not being clearer, the question was aimed at EVE, or failing that jay if he's still lurking around here :P

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #910 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 14:47:03 »
Anyone here had the issue that the pcb just shows up as 2 hid devices after resetting it? How do I get it to show up as atmega again?

Sent from my DREA100 using Tapatalk

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Exalted Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #911 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 20:15:43 »
Sorry for not being clearer, the question was aimed at EVE, or failing that jay if he's still lurking around here :P

eason just had a kid and has been virtually impossible to reach for a few months because of it
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Schumiboard" | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | Weaven (MOD-M) | TGR Alice (68g vints) | MEME | Keycult No 1 (when it ships) | Southpaw Fullsize (when it ships) | I mostly use the Alice, but the Mira gets some use

has puddsy gotten an award for person most involved with things hes not involved in at all, yet?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Exalted Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #912 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 20:16:10 »
Anyone here had the issue that the pcb just shows up as 2 hid devices after resetting it? How do I get it to show up as atmega again?

check your daughterboard solder joints, might have a short
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Schumiboard" | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | Weaven (MOD-M) | TGR Alice (68g vints) | MEME | Keycult No 1 (when it ships) | Southpaw Fullsize (when it ships) | I mostly use the Alice, but the Mira gets some use

has puddsy gotten an award for person most involved with things hes not involved in at all, yet?

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #913 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 04:34:57 »

check your daughterboard solder joints, might have a short
nah, that was fine... turns out it started having problems with other drivers of custom boards, still not showing up in TKG though...  ???