Author Topic: TheVan Keyboards Halloween Sale BananaSplit R2,Retro60,8Bit,White Powder Minivan  (Read 2841 times)

Online Arhipio

• TheBananaMan

Reading your posts at a coffee shop right now, typing away on my BananaSplit  :thumb:

Offline sevenseacat

Holy cow, a kilogram of pure metal case. That's amazing.

Offline sevenseacat

Also holy cow - $22 to ship the Banana Split to Australia :/

I'm not sure I can justify $140 AUD for just a PCB and plate...
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 November 2017, 04:32:38 by sevenseacat »

Offline dodgeyhack

Also holy cow - $22 to ship the Banana Split to Australia :/

I'm not sure I can justify $140 AUD for just a PCB and plate...

$40 once you add a case hehe. I've already placed my order but if you're in Sydney we could perhaps combine? PM me if you're interested.

Offline sevenseacat

$40 once you add a case hehe. I've already placed my order but if you're in Sydney we could perhaps combine? PM me if you're interested.

Perth here, so it probably wouldn't help, lol. Thanks for the offer though.

Offline child

What is the weight of blood wood retro60? I'm really interested aesthetic-wise, but I'm afraid it could move on my desk, which I would hate.

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
What is the weight of blood wood retro60? I'm really interested aesthetic-wise, but I'm afraid it could move on my desk, which I would hate.

I havenít had any issues with it moving on my desk. Itís going to be at NorCal meetup today.
AquaVanCreamsicle

Online Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
I started looking through some case compatibility in regards to the BananaSplit USB C. Looks like your standard low profile gh60 cases work, hammer clone cases work, and the standard plastic cases work as well. All of these you can find on aliexpress. Playing around with more custom cases the Tina hole cutout was a little small. A little filing opened it up and now it works with R2 revision pcb.

Online Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
If anyone wants to play around with the configurator here is the link: qmk.thevankeyboards.com