Author Topic: IBM Model M with internal Soarer's Teensy  (Read 11035 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
IBM Model M with internal Soarer's Teensy
« on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 09:53:53 »
In his book A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership, Comey wrote that working for Trump gave him “flashbacks to my earlier career as a prosecutor against the Mob. The silent circle of assent. The boss in complete control. The loyalty oaths. The us-versus-them worldview. The lying about all things, large and small, in service to some code of loyalty that put the organization above morality and above the truth.”

McCabe, who similarly had experience prosecuting Russian organized-crime rings, has observed that Mueller's approach to investigating Trump tracks how one would go about investigating a crime ring. "There are a lot of patterns in what Director Mueller is doing that are very familiar to me," McCabe told The Atlantic: "You can certainly look at what Mueller’s done so far to say he is doing exactly what we would do with the investigation of a cartel or an organized-crime family."

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: IBM Model M with internal Soarer's Teensy
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 10:30:28 »
I will also add one of the thick EPDM rubber mats.
In his book A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership, Comey wrote that working for Trump gave him “flashbacks to my earlier career as a prosecutor against the Mob. The silent circle of assent. The boss in complete control. The loyalty oaths. The us-versus-them worldview. The lying about all things, large and small, in service to some code of loyalty that put the organization above morality and above the truth.”

McCabe, who similarly had experience prosecuting Russian organized-crime rings, has observed that Mueller's approach to investigating Trump tracks how one would go about investigating a crime ring. "There are a lot of patterns in what Director Mueller is doing that are very familiar to me," McCabe told The Atlantic: "You can certainly look at what Mueller’s done so far to say he is doing exactly what we would do with the investigation of a cartel or an organized-crime family."

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy