Author Topic: [GB] GMK Shoko UPDATE and New Renders!: Last Day  (Read 15890 times)

Offline outsider

Re: [GB] GMK Shoko UPDATE and New Renders!: Last Day
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 19:07:15 »
So are we still operating without any info?

Offline otanishock

• コンパクトレイアウト
« Reply #151 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 22:38:19 »
212753-0
DC60 | Tofu 65 | TGR Jane V2 | Keycult No.1/60 | Keycult No.1/65 | CA66 | TGRxSINGA UNIKORN 60 | Kyuu | Cospad 24 | Duck Orion V3 | Space65 | Modern M0110 | Koyu | Leaf60

Offline hsunwoo1221

« Reply #152 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 17:36:25 »
Kono says that they'll get the reply by 21st. Hope this would come true!

Offline rogersmj

« Reply #153 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 13:20:41 »
I know it's a long shot since they don't exist yet, but I'm trying to figure out if the Shoko caps might look good with this KBD67 case (called "Navy Blue" but not navy at all) and would love opinions:

Here's a couple real photos of the case from people who got some of the R1 runs:

Both of these things (keycaps and that case) are pre-production/pre-order so I'm trying to aim months out and hope everything comes together  :)

I'm hoping to wind up with something kind of close to this look:

I think it's one of those things that *could* look really good if they're both in the right color family (or whatever, I'm not an artist), but there's a really fine line between looking good and being just off enough that they clash and look bad. The one photo makes it look like there might be a little green in that case.

Offline ghost990

• Dean Designs LLC
« Reply #154 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 14:33:34 »
I know it's a long shot since they don't exist yet, but I'm trying to figure out if the Shoko caps might look good with this KBD67 case (called "Navy Blue" but not navy at all) and would love opinions:

Show Image

Here's a couple real photos of the case from people who got some of the R1 runs:

Show Image

Show Image

Both of these things (keycaps and that case) are pre-production/pre-order so I'm trying to aim months out and hope everything comes together  :)

I'm hoping to wind up with something kind of close to this look:

Show Image

I think it's one of those things that *could* look really good if they're both in the right color family (or whatever, I'm not an artist), but there's a really fine line between looking good and being just off enough that they clash and look bad. The one photo makes it look like there might be a little green in that case.

I'm actually literally putting this exact build together but my fiance wants the "Dusty Blue" version. I'm happy this GB has opened back up but now she's going to have to learn what patience is and how GB's can take a while  :-X