Author Topic: [GB] ELEMENTO X zFrontier. Fr87 GB ended.  (Read 27569 times)

Offline RavenPanther

Re: [GB] ELEMENTO X zFrontier. Fr87 GB ended.
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 19:56:51 »

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #201 on: Thu, 25 October 2018, 04:28:38 »
Starting to feel as if I should be taking a cut of the profits on this GB, because of how update to date I have kept this thread!

https://en.zfrontier.com/blogs/project-updates/project-updates-oct-23-2018

Some pretty nice pictures in there! The finish from the photos looks top notch. They are still waiting on the PCB's and Alex has said they he is waiting for the rest of the case parts to turn up this week or next week.

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #202 on: Thu, 25 October 2018, 08:17:35 »
Starting to feel as if I should be taking a cut of the profits on this GB, because of how update to date I have kept this thread!
rly? we can all read updates too ;)

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #203 on: Thu, 25 October 2018, 09:55:26 »
rly? we can all read updates too ;)

Well the 8 email threads with Alex that have prompted updates/ response that day or the day after on 4 occasions, Also getting him to extend the buyer protection to all that wanted it, should warrant some sort of reward.  ;) When should I expect my duck octogon in the post?

Offline waqar

« Reply #204 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 21:45:02 »
Is it shipping yet?

Offline mkarlsson

« Reply #205 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 16:39:32 »
Is it shipping yet?

Not that I am aware of

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #206 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 08:37:13 »
Hey All,

I have had a short chat with Alex of Zfrontier. Here is what he had to say:

"I hit the warehouse yesterday to do some QA, and sorting is mostly done, once the PCBs arrive, they will be packed in the boxes and be ready to ship in no time.

Few parts had scratches due to transport but luckily there are some extra pieces to replace. Yet, some will need to be sent back to the factory for laser engraving since they are all numbered :(

Overall, I am happy to see all things sitting in the warehouse, and it's cool to work with Elemento  :) hopefully the PCB will arrive in a week or two!"

Looks like there is a slightly delay but there is light at the end of the tunnel! :D

Offline plus_one

« Reply #207 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 17:33:21 »
Given that it's been another couple weeks since I've seen an update, has anyone heard anything?  It sounds like everything is coming together, but it has sounded like that for most updates we've gotten :/

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #208 on: Wed, 28 November 2018, 13:36:30 »
Given that it's been another couple weeks since I've seen an update, has anyone heard anything?  It sounds like everything is coming together, but it has sounded like that for most updates we've gotten :/

I have messaged Alex once again. I think he might be snowed under because of the Black friday sale that he did. However he should either message me back or do a project update post on their website shortly.

Online Starston3

« Reply #209 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 10:22:56 »
Emailed zFrontier and got response.

Code: [Select]
Our latest update form Elemento says that the PCB will wrap up in 2 weeks and we should be able to ship them out by the end of this month.

We apologize for the constant delay on this project and we are pushing the manufacturer and the designing team as hard as we could :(

They should be delivered in the new year.