Author Topic: [SOLD] QIC (Silitek) SK-8802B (MX Blues), $18.99 + shipping  (Read 2471 times)

Offline ander

• Clickety, clickety
"Vintage Rare QIC, model SK-8802B-1U Clickey Mech Computer Keyboard"

BIN $18.99 + $17.99 U.S. shipping

Used? Possibly—but it doesn't look like much, and the cable's still wrapped.

I restored one of these Silitek-made OEM boards a couple of years ago and it turned out beautifully (GH topic w/photos here). If you don't mind small-BS, big-ass Enter (and I've never really understood why some people fuss about it), here's a bargain-price vintage clickety experience waiting to happen.
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 May 2018, 04:21:03 by ander »
Imagine that everything you are typing is being read by the person you are applying to for your first job. Imagine that it's all going to be seen by your parents and your grandparents and your grandchildren as well. – Tim Berners-Lee, creator of the World Wide Web

Offline mrhead

• Thread \ (•◡•) / Stopper
Re: QIC (Silitek) SK-8802B (MX Blues), $18.99 + shipping
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 05 May 2018, 15:15:32 »
Someone snatched it up.

Offline ander

• Clickety, clickety
Re: [SOLD] QIC (Silitek) SK-8802B (MX Blues), $18.99 + shipping
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 12 May 2018, 04:21:12 »
Nanks.

That's how my son used to say "thanks" when he was little, see, so we still say it that way now and then in my family. (This concludes the child-origin-unconventional-spelling-explanation part of the post.)
Imagine that everything you are typing is being read by the person you are applying to for your first job. Imagine that it's all going to be seen by your parents and your grandparents and your grandchildren as well. – Tim Berners-Lee, creator of the World Wide Web