Author Topic: 【GB】JER-A06(80% and 20% pad)Invoice all sent7.11  (Read 5974 times)

nzhoward and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sythie

Re: 【GB】JER-A06(80% and 20% pad)
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 13:51:08 »
Im looking to mount some nice ergo clears and and my own creation, HYPER browns (basically 62g lubed mx brown in retooled blue housings).

I'm thinking of going ergo clears or spring-swapped browns. (mx browns using 58g korean spring)
Will probably be using the housing and leaf from Outemu Sky switches but I haven't tried the switch yet.

I do like the stem from Aliaz switches very much and have another build planned with those.
I suspect the silencing from the Aliaz switches would negatively impact the feel of this PCB-mounted keyboard even making it feel mushy. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 July 2018, 20:27:37 by sythie »

Online blighty

« Reply #101 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 15:36:56 »
I've got some PCB mount Cherry silent blacks with red springs lined up, waiting to be installed.  I may even install GMK's clip on silencers on top of the switches for overkill.  I'll probably swap a Cherry silent red with a black spring into the space bar though.
edit: More than likely, I'll also put a neoprene sheet under to PCB to further deaden the sound.
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 July 2018, 15:39:56 by blighty »
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octogon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | NIZ 84EC-S (35gr) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline dantambok

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 22:44:19 »
Paid for my invoice and PMed to change the color of my case. Thank you! Can't wait for this!

Offline shower_king

• Pain is weakness leaving your body
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 01:18:48 »
2017/7/11 update
1, All invoices have been sent already. I have sent in two batches. First batch of invoices are sent earlier and second batch are sent last few days.
Thank you for your prompt and timely payment.
2, The payment deadline is 2018/7/14 0:00 PST time. If you have any questions on payment or other things ,feel comfortable to PM me or mail me using :shower1983@gmail.com.
3,The default cord is curved cord. Straight cord is not available now.
4,Until to now, no orders will be accepted even some slots are given up, because JER are put into production queue by EVE.
5, Last  but rather important, thank you for all support and attention. I will contact with the designer and EVE to update here.

Online blighty

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 01:43:28 »
2017/7/11 update
1, All invoices have been sent already. I have sent in two batches. First batch of invoices are sent earlier and second batch are sent last few days.
2, The payment deadline is 2018/7/14 0:00 PST time. If you have any questions on payment or other things ,feel comfortable to PM me or mail me using :shower1983@gmail.com.
4,Until to now, no orders will be accepted even some slots are given up, because JER are put into production queue by EVE.
5, Last  but rather important, thank you for all support and attention. I will contact with the designer and EVE to update here.

Nice!  Thanks for running this!  Can you tell us the breakdown of what was ordered? How many of each color, etc?
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octogon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | NIZ 84EC-S (35gr) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 12:27:57 »
2017/7/11 update

Nice!  Thanks for running this!  Can you tell us the breakdown of what was ordered? How many of each color, etc?
I second this  :thumb: