Author Topic: "Norbatouch" Round 3.1415 - CNC cases for Novatouch + Cooler Master TKLs  (Read 11879 times)

Offline Sythe

Re: "Norbatouch" Round 3.1415 - CNC cases for Novatouch + Cooler Master TKLs
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 18:03:39 »
Thanks for the update. I think I did see that, but it was like 3 weeks ago, so thought I'd see if anything has changed since then.

Looking forward to seeing the results of the change to matte.
Can't wait to finally get my new case!

Offline Idef1x

« Reply #101 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 15:14:48 »
Hey Ryan! Do you have any overall status on how far along in the process we are?  ;D

I am looking very much forward to my enigma grey case  :thumb:

Board: Clueboard 66%, 65g Zealios, /dev/tty caps.

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 20:39:48 »
Hey Ryan! Do you have any overall status on how far along in the process we are?  ;D

Yes! Just got an update, which I'm happy to share. The manufacturer finally satisfactorily replaced the units I wasn't happy with and the cases completed inspection early this week. The cases are arriving to California on 29 January. With the exception of the powder-coated cases (which will probably take about a month to get turned around, since powder coating happens here in Silicon Valley as a secondary finishing process), anodized orders should be shipped out within a week or so of their arrival. They've already been inspected, boxed, and barcoded and should be ready to go right out.

FWIW, I don't anticipate any extras in the anodized finishes, but extras of the powder coated finishes will be available after the group buy orders ship.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #103 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 00:45:03 »
Hi Ryan

I'm just curious, and I apologize if this has been asked before (I couldn't find it) - do you expect to make a Norbatouch case for the R2 realforce keyboards that came out recently?

Many thanks!

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #104 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 02:14:43 »
Hi Ryan

I'm just curious, and I apologize if this has been asked before (I couldn't find it) - do you expect to make a Norbatouch case for the R2 realforce keyboards that came out recently?

Many thanks!

I believe he's currently working out a way to make the V2 Norbatouch case work with both R1 and R2 RF keyboards.

Offline 5inn3d-

« Reply #105 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 10:56:22 »

Yes! Just got an update, which I'm happy to share. The manufacturer finally satisfactorily replaced the units I wasn't happy with and the cases completed inspection early this week. The cases are arriving to California on 29 January. With the exception of the powder-coated cases (which will probably take about a month to get turned around, since powder coating happens here in Silicon Valley as a secondary finishing process), anodized orders should be shipped out within a week or so of their arrival. They've already been inspected, boxed, and barcoded and should be ready to go right out.

FWIW, I don't anticipate any extras in the anodized finishes, but extras of the powder coated finishes will be available after the group buy orders ship.

YES shipping soon...................

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 10:58:40 »

YES shipping soon...................

Indeed, I went over and saw the pallet yesterday at the warehouse but it hadn't been unpacked. They're supposed to have it all broken down and ready for me to do a final inspection pass on today and then they'll start shipping out. Sorry again for how long it has taken. Anodizing delays have become the bane of my creative life. :S