Author Topic: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ *CLOSED*  (Read 4524 times)

Online Puddsy

• Baseball Dad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Clockmaker
Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ *LAST DAY*
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 09:48:39 »
congrats on a good GB
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Schumiboard" | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | Weaven (MOD-M) | TGR Alice (when it ships) | MEME | Keycult No 1 (when it ships) | Southpaw Fullsize (when it ships)

has puddsy gotten an award for person most involved with things hes not involved in at all, yet?

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
  • Because You Need the Feels...
    • The Key Dot Company
Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ *LAST DAY*
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 13:20:10 »
congrats on a good GB

Thanks homie!

Offline Lormania

Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ *CLOSED*
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 12:27:56 »
Got an invoice from Key Forge!! So excited! Who else received one and which cap you hoping to score? They all look so good. I'm hoping for the shishi!

Online HotRoderX

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:00:40 »
I got one and also hoping for a Shishi > Spook would be my two preferred. Thought all of them look amazing, I just can't wait. I already got the board planned for this set. Last thing to do is figure out what switches for the board. I am thinking of just going all out and trying my hand at some Zeal switches or made another set of my modded Mod-H's those are some nice switches also.

Offline Lormania

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 00:02:10 »
I got one and also hoping for a Shishi > Spook would be my two preferred. Thought all of them look amazing, I just can't wait. I already got the board planned for this set. Last thing to do is figure out what switches for the board. I am thinking of just going all out and trying my hand at some Zeal switches or made another set of my modded Mod-H's those are some nice switches also.

Which board were you thinking? Switches is going to be a difficult decision. I ordered some of those Outemu SKY switches so hoping those will fit the bill. What mods do you do for the Mod-H's?  I saw those are coming back in stock on Novelkeys soon.

Online HotRoderX

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 01:18:52 »

Which board were you thinking? Switches is going to be a difficult decision. I ordered some of those Outemu SKY switches so hoping those will fit the bill. What mods do you do for the Mod-H's?  I saw those are coming back in stock on Novelkeys soon.

I changed the springs out with some 68g gold plated and the housing was swamped over to Kailh burnt orange housing. They feel really nice they have that big bump tactile feeling. The board is the Espectro I ended up ordering a green one with terminal in mind.

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 17:39:40 »
Any updates on the raffle? I dont think I got an invoice :(

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
  • Because You Need the Feels...
    • The Key Dot Company
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 17:58:53 »
Any updates on the raffle? I dont think I got an invoice :(

Raffle is over. Sorry :-(