Author Topic: [GB] Southpaw Full Size - In Production  (Read 7274 times)

jrfhoutx and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline forumusername

Re: [GB] Southpaw Full Size - In Production
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 16:12:57 »
In case anyone didn't get it, there was an email update stating that machining has begun.
nice

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Exalted Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 22:58:02 »
been a month, what's good
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Schumiboard" | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | Weaven (MOD-M) | TGR Alice (68g vints) | MEME | Keycult No 1 (when it ships) | Southpaw Fullsize (when it ships) | I mostly use the Alice, but the Mira gets some use

has puddsy gotten an award for person most involved with things hes not involved in at all, yet?

Offline reconsiderit

• I'm actually not left handed www.switchplate.co
« Reply #102 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 21:59:37 »
I haven't checked with the factory lately but they should be well done with CNC. I know that they haven't been finished yet since they're backed up on the finishing stage of things. From my rep, it sounds like they have a backlog of things since the SP65 cases that were CNCed two weeks ago still haven't been polished and deburred when I checked in with them yesterday. 

As far as PCBs go, I'm paying for them tonight and it shouldn't be long before they're done.

And on the packaging side of things, I need to grab quotes from a few places for foam. Will most likely be using standard double walled mailers.

And yes, we're still on track for the Q4 2018 / Q1 2019 ship date.

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #103 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 22:25:09 »
Excited to put this keyboard together! I just got a set of C3 Tangerine switches that I am thinking about tuning up for this board. I really like the idea of this becoming my work board!

Thanks for the update!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Exalted Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 22:31:17 »
I haven't checked with the factory lately but they should be well done with CNC. I know that they haven't been finished yet since they're backed up on the finishing stage of things. From my rep, it sounds like they have a backlog of things since the SP65 cases that were CNCed two weeks ago still haven't been polished and deburred when I checked in with them yesterday. 

As far as PCBs go, I'm paying for them tonight and it shouldn't be long before they're done.

And on the packaging side of things, I need to grab quotes from a few places for foam. Will most likely be using standard double walled mailers.

And yes, we're still on track for the Q4 2018 / Q1 2019 ship date.

sick, thanks

super excited for this
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Schumiboard" | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | Weaven (MOD-M) | TGR Alice (68g vints) | MEME | Keycult No 1 (when it ships) | Southpaw Fullsize (when it ships) | I mostly use the Alice, but the Mira gets some use

has puddsy gotten an award for person most involved with things hes not involved in at all, yet?

Online UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 07:00:52 »
Thanks for the update reconsiderit! Really looking forward to this beast =D