Author Topic: [Preorder] TX keyboard parts (sending invoices)  (Read 16490 times)

Offline Master_Zebra

Re: [Preorder] TX keyboard parts (sending invoices)
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 08:25:36 »

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #201 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 17:02:03 »
If I ordered originally and also ordered from the extras, will they ship together or separately?

Offline crykn

« Reply #202 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 14:30:43 »
I wish there would be more frequent updates from the US proxy.

Online MTXjunkie

« Reply #203 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 14:31:20 »

Iím in conversation with him now via PM. He says that the shipment hasnít landed stateside yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

« Reply #204 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 14:51:20 »
Any word for Canadians?

Online clik_clak

« Reply #205 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 15:27:52 »

Iím in conversation with him now via PM. He says that the shipment hasnít landed stateside yet.

You sure you're talking to the right person? This got posted in one of the other TX threads earlier today:

Shipment has passed customs. Please allow a week for them to be delivered to me then one week for me to sort. Thank you.

Offline the_high_5

« Reply #206 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 15:34:01 »

You sure you're talking to the right person? This got posted in one of the other TX threads earlier today:

Shipment has passed customs. Please allow a week for them to be delivered to me then one week for me to sort. Thank you.

Were those extras shipped with these parts orders? I'm sure Popkorn26 will post in this thread when the TX parts shipments are received. That's what popkorn told me last week.

Online clik_clak

« Reply #207 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 15:41:49 »

Were those extras shipped with these parts orders? I'm sure Popkorn26 will post in this thread when the TX parts shipments are received. That's what popkorn told me last week.

Kin originally said all extras and keyboards were shipped in the same order, which is I'm sure why it took an entire month to get to the US.

Online MTXjunkie

« Reply #208 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 15:47:22 »

Popkorn62 is who I PMíd and who Kin told me to PM. Kin told me about 1.5-2 weeks ago that the shipment was still crossing the ocean. I reached out to popkorn62 today and he replied back in about an hour saying that he hadnít received the 25 items/individual purchases in the mass shipment.

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #209 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 16:53:50 »

It would be nice if they would actually post some sort of status here instead of US buyers relying on he said / she said status updates from having to pm someone and relaying it..

Offline the_high_5

« Reply #210 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 17:07:44 »

It would be nice if they would actually post some sort of status here instead of US buyers relying on he said / she said status updates from having to pm someone and relaying it..

True, but in their defense, there isn't much to update that hasn't already been said in the thread. Items have shipped, and they haven't been received by Popkorn yet. But I get the frustration. I'm waiting for quite a bit of stuff myself.

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • TX KEYBOARDS
« Reply #211 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 06:14:39 »
I didnít notice this thread so Iím glad someone quoted me. As of this point, I know they have passed US custom. Shipping company will hand these to UPS and they will deliver to me. They expect those to be delivered in a week. I will then sort and ship them out hopefully also in a week or less.

Offline YiZZo

« Reply #212 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 09:41:22 »
Thx for the update.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #213 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 10:54:27 »
I didnít notice this thread so Iím glad someone quoted me. As of this point, I know they have passed US custom. Shipping company will hand these to UPS and they will deliver to me. They expect those to be delivered in a week. I will then sort and ship them out hopefully also in a week or less.

Looks like the steamboat captain really sped it up. Thanks for the update

Online clik_clak

« Reply #214 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 11:02:29 »

There was a status update given, no need for he said/she said...There's multiple TX threads and they don't always get  updated at the same time. Between Kin and Pokorn, they're pretty good about giving updates, sometimes you just have to check a couple places.