Author Topic: [IC] VE.A 2nd  (Read 40998 times)

Offline Owl

Re: [IC] VE.A 2nd
« Reply #350 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 22:33:20 »
Very excited for this. Been trying to get an aftermarket R1 for a couple of months now but it seems my patience will have paid off if I can get in on this.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #351 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 01:17:13 »
I'm not a big fan of the two extra columns to the left. I would also like to have a sperator between left arrow and the modifier key next to it.
Personally, taking away those columns takes away a good part of the charm for these keyboards.

A separate I can agree with.

And as previously mentioned, hopefully a revision to the acrylic diffuser lines and the badge/logo as well so it looks more elegant.

A 0.25u or 0.5 u separator on the right side of the keyboard for the nav-arrow cluster: between the left-arrow key and the mod on its left side.

Patiently waiting... for the slowly evolving VE.A v2 design with many improvements > VE.A v1

Edit: I really hope the hardware/firmware specs can be TMK / QMK compatible...
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 July 2019, 05:49:56 by menuhin »
Wishlist: 1) hotswap boards for MX and for Alps; 2) Alps64; 3) Universal Teensy convertor; 3) Quack & Split Planck; 4) Solid cases like TX
More
Wishful-list: 1) HASU BT battery lasts a year; 2) ABS Shine-proof/PBT DoubleShot spherical; 3) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 4) Endgame
IBM M13 black
IBM SpaceSaver II
IBM KPD8923 Trackpoint
Choc mini Gateron black
PLUM 84 'Topre-clone' 55g Korean dome
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[typing slowly at ~80WPM, in love with Emacs, and growing in Lisp]

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #352 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 05:23:15 »
Really looking forward to this!

I've neglected all my other custom boards because I can't go back...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk