Author Topic: GMMK review (Kailh BOX Pink)  (Read 419 times)

Online chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
GMMK review (Kailh BOX Pink)
« on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 06:13:03 »
Today we finally look at BOX Pink switches (including the stem issue) as well as one of the more well-known hot-swappable keyboards; the Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard. Hope you enjoy the video!

Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline mkkeyboardvigilante

• Location: Atlanta, GA, thocking, clicking, and clacking away depending on my mood
Re: GMMK review (Kailh BOX Pink)
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 23:15:26 »
You got me very curious about these and other box Kailh switches. I'll keep them in mind if I ever feel like trying something new like that.
Current drivers: Realforce 87U Variable Weight, Realforce 87U 55g, HHKB Pro 2 (lubed). Niz Plum EC87-S 35g once I mod it with some BKE Redux Ultra Light domes and lube the stabs. Big fan of electrostatic capacitive keyboards as you can tell. :)

Other keyboards I have: Magicforce 68 Cherry MX Brown, Magicforce 108 Gateron Reds w/ O-Rings, Havit Low-Profile Kailh Blue, Logitech K740 (scissor switches). Used to own a TKL Corsair Strafe w/ Cherry MX Red switches briefly.

Yeah, it's a loooooooooooot of keyboards. :P

Offline Slurm76

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 15:35:01 »
Today we finally look at BOX Pink switches (including the stem issue) as well as one of the more well-known hot-swappable keyboards; the Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard. Hope you enjoy the video!

I love your reviews and this is not a exception but I would like to know more about the keyboard, is it worth?, it flex?, it can be used as a daily driver keyboard?

Keep doing the good work!

Online chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 15:59:01 »

I love your reviews and this is not a exception but I would like to know more about the keyboard, is it worth?, it flex?, it can be used as a daily driver keyboard?

Keep doing the good work!
I'd say it's a pretty average board. It's okay, but nothing special (much like most modern, commercial keyboards).
Check my keyboard video reviews: