Author Topic: [IC] Granite Round 2  (Read 247845 times)

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
Re: [IC] Granite Round 2
« Reply #750 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 05:13:58 »
Check un the Green Tea IC thread, there is a JD40 kit mockup, I think that is a good orientation picture :)
Aah cool! Does Granite R2 have those caps?

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #751 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 05:23:02 »
I think yes, I think you need also speciality kit. I'm not familiar with JD40 I'm a 60% only :P
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #752 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 05:50:55 »
I think yes, I think you need also speciality kit. I'm not familiar with JD40 I'm a 60% only :P
Pro modifiers also right?
Edit: I don't see any 1u backspace :(

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #753 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 05:59:09 »

Use a "delete" key or an icon modifier set maybe?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #754 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 06:19:56 »

Use a "delete" key or an icon modifier set maybe?
True! Well I think I will get a JD40 keycaps set instead and use this granite set (already made an order) for my poker II :) so I have a set for all of my keyboards :)

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #755 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 07:12:53 »
Just speccing out an order on MassDrop, and was wondering, wow, with all the optional mods, would this keyset be the first ever to be able to have the proper keys with legends for the Kinesis Advantage?

That said, I am going to have to get the Specialty pack for the 1.25u Tab, and 2x RGB Text Modifiers, to have two 1.25u Green Shifts.

Pic of what I would like to replace. (I don't own a Kinesis, but I want keycaps for the day I get one)
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0mN6evJug6I/U3lpMJH6kQI/AAAAAAAAWTY/mPRxSHd9MN8/w2167-h1220-no/IMG_20140515_175553491_HDR.jpg

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #756 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 07:21:29 »
Just speccing out an order on MassDrop, and was wondering, wow, with all the optional mods, would this keyset be the first ever to be able to have the proper keys with legends for the Kinesis Advantage?

That said, I am going to have to get the Specialty pack for the 1.25u Tab, and 2x RGB Text Modifiers, to have two 1.25u Green Shifts.

Pic of what I would like to replace. (I don't own a Kinesis, but I want keycaps for the day I get one)
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0mN6evJug6I/U3lpMJH6kQI/AAAAAAAAWTY/mPRxSHd9MN8/w2167-h1220-no/IMG_20140515_175553491_HDR.jpg

post pictures when the keyboard is full dressed up!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #757 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 07:49:45 »

I believe the JD40 needs a Pro Mods Kit as well as the Specialty Kit to cover everything and have proper legends.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #758 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 07:52:42 »

post pictures when the keyboard is full dressed up!

Will do if I ever get the chance! Just placed an order, that said, none of the 1.25u keycaps for the right side (+= |\ "' keys) will have legends on them, so I ended up ordering two of the blank keysets, which should give me enough 1.25u to cover those.

Hopefully there will be a trade thread later on, or a Kinesis modifier-pack for the next groupbuy (I'm almost sure there'll be a 3rd round given the popularity!)

Looks like I'm all set, for now!
http://i.imgur.com/8cfgtcy.png

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #759 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 09:32:55 »

I believe the JD40 needs a Pro Mods Kit as well as the Specialty Kit to cover everything and have proper legends.
Okey thank you! :D

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #760 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 10:03:15 »
when exactly will the buy on MassDrop end? It's weekend now and I can't put money in the bank :(
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #761 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 10:40:33 »
when exactly will the buy on MassDrop end? It's weekend now and I can't put money in the bank :(

I believe the timer is set on SF time. It should end tomorrow morning in Europe.

Offline justspeechless

« Reply #762 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 10:53:31 »
I have a question about the multimedia set.  are the F keys that read "F13-F16" supposed to be that way, or are they actually F5-F8?
Do keyboards even exist with F13-F16? lol

[CM QFR]

Offline abjr

• abjr.org
« Reply #763 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 11:23:23 »
I have a question about the multimedia set.  are the F keys that read "F13-F16" supposed to be that way, or are they actually F5-F8?

They're supposed to be that way. F5-F8 are in the common kit.
CM QFR | magicforce 68 (Gateron) | magicforce 68 (Outemu) | Acros 6311-K

Offline xybre

• clickityclackclickityclack
    • Music and Stuff
« Reply #764 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 11:29:41 »

GON NerD 60 & Duck Eagle & Unicomp Ultra Classic & Das Keyboard Ultimate

Offline justspeechless

« Reply #765 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 11:51:26 »

Show Image

Cool, I can fill 2/3 of my F rows! Kappa

Erm, I just want more clarification: if I get a multimedia kit, there is no way to fill the F row with the F labeled keys. I understand that most likely the multimedia keys will be on the F row but still...

[CM QFR]

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #766 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 12:30:29 »
TLDR - Matt3o is the ****ing man  :cool:
Matt3o saves the day!

So... who wants to trade me the /r/MK key from the common kit for something from the Gamer kit? Space Invader maybe??

I'm not positive which direction your asking to trade but if you're asking for someone to trade you their /r/mk key and you will give them a space invader key I am definitely down for that  :cool:
Exactly! I have a GH key and two base sets from round 1 so I didn't want a third just to get the /r/MK key.  Now we just have to wait for November :thumb:

I'm in the same boat, but I have 9 of each gamer key/wasd set to trade [except space invader] and need a gh, RMK, and DT key.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #767 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 12:36:48 »
Matt3o saves the day!

So... who wants to trade me the /r/MK key from the common kit for something from the Gamer kit? Space Invader maybe??

I'm not positive which direction your asking to trade but if you're asking for someone to trade you their /r/mk key and you will give them a space invader key I am definitely down for that  :cool:
Exactly! I have a GH key and two base sets from round 1 so I didn't want a third just to get the /r/MK key.  Now we just have to wait for November :thumb:

I'm in the same boat, but I have 9 of each gamer key/wasd set to trade [except space invader] and need a gh, RMK, and DT key.
I should have a DT key from round 1 I could send you (they were in the Nerdom kit right?)
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #768 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 12:46:47 »
Sucks I didn't have the funds for this buy, it looks awesome man! Good job!

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #769 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 13:05:31 »
Matt3o saves the day!

Hey, is there any chance you have a 1x text win key? I would gladly trade my DT key for it.

Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #770 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 13:15:37 »
I'm also looking for a mono dark gray ~ and a mono / if anyone has either of those to spare.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Grendel

• Firmware for Costar Replacement Controllers
« Reply #771 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 13:35:57 »
Do I need any special set for JD40?(40% keyboard)

To give you an idea of the cap sizes (R1 caps) :

Currently using: RK-9000WH/GR, CMS QFXT w/ Ghost Squid
- I'm game !

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #772 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 15:21:05 »
Do I need any special set for JD40?(40% keyboard)

To give you an idea of the cap sizes (R1 caps) :

Show Image
Show Image

That looks incredibly awesome! :D

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #773 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 15:35:00 »
I ordered this so i can use the set on my Ducky Premier, Poker II and JD40! :thumb:

Offline frebib

« Reply #774 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 21:52:38 »
I'm also looking for a mono dark gray ~ and a mono / if anyone has either of those to spare.

Are you referring to the two keys from the Common kit pictured just to the right below r/MK and geekhack keys?
Das Keyboard 4 [Blues] | Poker 2 [Browns] w/ Granite R2

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #775 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 01:47:44 »
GB is almost over.

5075 kits sold as of now... I don't have the figures but I believe we are in the range of 900 common kits sold. this is probably the biggest keycap GB even run. That's unbelievable.

I'm planning an extra "bonus pack" for granite to be run separately. It should contain that one key that you wanted but couldn't find in R2. Would you be interested in such a thing? If so, what keys would you like to see in it?

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #776 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 01:50:08 »
GB is almost over.

5075 kits sold as of now... I don't have the figures but I believe we are in the range of 900 common kits sold. this is probably the biggest keycap GB even run. That's unbelievable.

I'm planning an extra "bonus pack" for granite to be run separately. It should contain that one key that you wanted but couldn't find in R2. Would you be interested in such a thing? If so, what keys would you like to see in it?
1.75u red or blue icon Escape.
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 August 2014, 01:51:48 by StylinGreymon »
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline teuf

« Reply #777 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 02:17:59 »
Noppoo Choc Mini space bar (though there probably is no mold for that), or the unusual cursor/end keys for a KBT Race would be great. And I'd also love to get my hands on cyrillic keys ;)

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #778 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 03:26:07 »
GB is almost over.

Oh my **** I want that red Space Invader key.

Offline barkinos98

• Illinois
« Reply #779 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 04:17:37 »
I just got the basics (text mods and the common and a keycap puller) because i ran out of money :D
I was just wondering if i could buy some of the stuff later on, like the red/blue enter keys?

Oh also. in this thread the modifiers also come with red esc but on massdrop they dont, how will they arrive?
Happy Hacking Professional 2  | Logitech G710+ | Quickfire Rapid MX Clears

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #780 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 04:32:53 »
I just got the basics (text mods and the common and a keycap puller) because i ran out of money :D
I was just wondering if i could buy some of the stuff later on, like the red/blue enter keys?

Oh also. in this thread the modifiers also come with red esc but on massdrop they dont, how will they arrive?

you will be probably be able to buy some spare in the classified.

The final kit is the one pictured on massdrop.

Offline Keyzus

« Reply #781 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 07:29:32 »
5075 kits sold as of now...in the range of 900 common kits sold. this is probably the biggest keycap GB even run. That's unbelievable.

Congratulations!!!

How's this look?

Offline Keyzus

« Reply #782 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 07:41:39 »
I'm planning an extra "bonus pack" for granite to be run separately. It should contain that one key that you wanted but couldn't find in R2.

That one key wouldn't be this one key?  Would it?

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #783 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 08:04:39 »
I'm planning an extra "bonus pack" for granite to be run separately. It should contain that one key that you wanted but couldn't find in R2.

That one key wouldn't be this one key?  Would it?

(Attachment Link)
What game is that? :D

Offline jessa

« Reply #784 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 08:18:54 »
Noppoo Choc Mini space bar (though there probably is no mold for that), or the unusual cursor/end keys for a KBT Race would be great. And I'd also love to get my hands on cyrillic keys ;)

Are the cursor keys 1.25? If so, they've been requested by a few people (including me) so hopefully we'll see them :)

Offline jessa

« Reply #785 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 08:31:52 »

What about a dark grey mono 1u backtick?

Also, it might be nice to see a dark grey spacebar and number row.. but that's a whole lot of keys to be adding.

I'm still very keen on the dark grey 1.25 arrow keys, and also liked the suggestion of a red 1u PANIC key that I saw requested somewhere.

Congrats on such a successful buy!

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #786 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 09:00:33 »
I would love to see a 1.75u blue enter. Also a 1.25 dark gray | key.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #787 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 09:10:58 »
bonus pack so far

IT'S NOT FINAL! keys will be added and removed!

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #788 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 09:48:10 »
How about a 1u red 'NOPE' key?
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #789 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 09:55:37 »
Can you consider ISO blue enter for bonus ? would love one
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline drrtyrokka

« Reply #790 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 09:58:10 »
++1

Offline Keyzus

« Reply #791 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 10:08:42 »
bonus pack so far

Show Image

Lookin' Good!!!

Was hoping for more Novelty Keys.

What about separating the pack into 2;
  • Bonus Modifiers Pack
  • Bonus Novelty Pack

BTW, why did you take out the full heart on dark that was in their eariler?

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #792 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 10:13:19 »
An iso enter would make the pack rather pricey 

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #793 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 10:54:28 »
one ISO enter would make the kit $15 more expensive. Too much for one key. We could run it separately but it requires a very high demand (well, not "very" but at least 25).

I'm considering more novelty keys. Cast your ideas (please consider copyright issues)

Offline Keyzus

« Reply #794 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 11:12:12 »
I'm considering more novelty keys. Cast your ideas (please consider copyright issues)

• Variant Space Invaders (Pic posted earlier)
  • Marijuana Leaf
  • Cherry Logo
  • Curse Keys (eg; F U C K, S H I T, C U N T etc.)
  • Pill Capsule (Red and Blue)
  • Round 1 Keys (Kitty, Blue Sun, Pi, Bit Coin,and Nerv)

Offline pasph

« Reply #795 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 11:16:40 »
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline frebib

« Reply #796 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 11:43:36 »
++1
+++1
++++1

Matt3o, do you think we could create an interest check for the Blue ISO enter? I'm pretty sure we could easily get interest for 25 or even 50 people. I have seen a lot of users request it!

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #797 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 11:54:46 »
I will add the blue ISO Enter kit, if it tips, it tips.

Offline frebib

« Reply #798 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 12:19:45 »
I will add the blue ISO Enter kit, if it tips, it tips.

One last thing: Which legends will they have?

Offline magnific0

« Reply #799 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 12:28:07 »
bonus pack so far

Show Image

This looks amazing! My two cents is that it needs a bit more icons (like the Space Invaders) and less ENTERs. Perhaps a seperate Bonus Enter Pack :P?

Was there ever an N7 (Mass Effect) keycap? I need this.