Author Topic: [GB] ⭐️ KAT Space Dust ⭐️24th May to 25th June ⭐️  (Read 22130 times)

Offline bobasweatandtears

• Discord ID: BobaSweatandTears#1659
Re: [GB] ⭐️ KAT Space Dust ⭐️24th May to 25th June ⭐️
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 14 August 2021, 07:20:53 »
So I just realized I didn't add mods to my order, how screwed am I?

Most vendors ordered extras. So I would say the best method is to direct message the vendor to reserve a kit perhaps.
It worked for another individual recently who also forgot to purchase mods too.

imagine them finding out about gmk incognito  ;D ;D ;D

congrats on the very successful gb! let's hope we will receive the caps in the next few years :thumb:
Thank you!

I hope to see this come around again! I was an idiot and forgot until the day after the GB ended so I missed out but I really do love this set.
There will be a round 2 but it might take a while. Do keep an eye out for pre-orders/extras as there will be some around

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 10 September 2021, 03:59:31 »
Hi,
Over a month ago I received deskmat prototype samples and was happy with the quality/colours so production for these with the manufacturer have since gone ahead.

See photos below of deskmat prototype samples. I took these during daytime indoors, some in direct sunlight through window:

In regards to keycap samples, we're still in the colourmatching phase, and weren't completely satisfied with the last round of keycaps sent, so Pseudo is aiming to get another round of colour samples from Keyreative.
We still have full confidence we can execute multicoloured reverse dyesub novelties, based off the results of the KAT PBJ keycap samples
More

The collab with Thok metal artisan for Space Kat (<3) has progressed past prototype stage. See video of prototype here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745448646769639465/873180627699109918/video0.mov
I'm super excited to see my Space Kat novelty design take one step closer to ending up on everyone's setup.

Offline wz89

• New to the rabbithole
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 21 September 2021, 03:15:16 »
Do you think any of the vendors ordered extras? In hindsight, I should have added the numpad kit to my order.

Offline Homes247

« Reply #53 on: Tue, 21 September 2021, 05:04:28 »
Nice one.
Welcome to Ajmera Nucleus Apartments in bangalore, the best place to live in Bangalore. Set in an elegant apartment complex, these spacious apartment homes include all the modern conveniences you would expect from a luxury apartment

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 21 September 2021, 06:22:02 »
Do you think any of the vendors ordered extras? In hindsight, I should have added the numpad kit to my order.
Yes vendors have ordered extras, but it will be dependent on region regarding supply. Typically the US vendor will have the most kits/supply. Boardsource have stated they will do a pre-order period too (unsure when, you'll have to contact them).

Nice one.
Thanks!

Offline catbus

Are there any updates on when the 'f**k' version of the singularity mat will be available?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Offline wz89

• New to the rabbithole
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 23 September 2021, 15:07:11 »
Yes vendors have ordered extras, but it will be dependent on region regarding supply. Typically the US vendor will have the most kits/supply. Boardsource have stated they will do a pre-order period too (unsure when, you'll have to contact them).

Sweet! I have my GB order placed through them so I'll just keep an eye out for updates.

Thanks again!

Are there any updates on when the 'f**k' version of the singularity mat will be available?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Hi, I'll probably run the GB for the expletive variant at the end of the year. I'd like to wait for the KAT Space Dust deskmats to ship/arrive first. Hopefully soon depending on shipping. I was sent these photos of the deskmat production mid-September.

Regarding the metal artisan collab production
- Thok has done a prototype which looks good. I'll give an update on ETA when I get that.
Video: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745448646769639465/873180627699109918/video0.mov

- there's no ETA yet for Rama artisans as the Chinese government has recently implemented power tariffs for factories leading up to winter. Hopefully will be able to give us a more accurate estimation once all staff members return from holiday and finalise on their production capacity for the next quarter.