Author Topic: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2  (Read 125215 times)

Offline rpiguy9907

Re: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2
« Reply #450 on: Fri, 30 July 2021, 14:26:52 »
If you can't wait it looks like one of the polycarbonate cases without a PCB is available from Round 1 on Mechmarket:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/oupa8q/usny_h_rukia_w_paypal_trades/

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #451 on: Fri, 30 July 2021, 17:20:36 »
Smh... I don't have anything to add besides I'm sorry for adding my bad luck to this GB. I've been part of the Model F as well as the Mech27. In the future, please don't buy the things I buy. Seriously though, I hope this goes better than it has been.

I have notoriously bad luck & feel the same way man. Strangely I've been mostly lucky with GBs in my time in the hobby, but it makes perfect sense it would happen to me in a GB run by a fairly well respected community member with a design that has been successfully ran once already. I hope things get better here soon too!
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 July 2021, 16:21:03 by Rob27shred »

Offline NOLA

« Reply #452 on: Sat, 31 July 2021, 10:32:16 »
If you can't wait it looks like one of the polycarbonate cases without a PCB is available from Round 1 on Mechmarket:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/oupa8q/usny_h_rukia_w_paypal_trades/

Also, there is a small GB with MOQ of 30 (50 max) that is running until the 2nd. Alter by DeskDaily. I am in for the burgundy.

https://deskdaily.store/products/Groupbuy-Alter-Aluminum-Keyboard-p376139046

Offline jtangjt

« Reply #453 on: Sat, 31 July 2021, 18:57:56 »
oh yea speaking of other alice layouts, someone linked the Samice IC in this thread. I actually joined it last month and it arrived two days ago. I'm typing on it right now. I had lubed mauves and gmk taro that I had reserved for my rukia build... but since that's not here yet I decided to just put those on Samice. I absolutely love the board it sounds amazing and the mirror polished stainless steel bottom is very very nice. Also the fact that it delivered in one month was simply amazing. I don't know what I'm going to do with Rukia when (if) it comes. I now already have a PC alice layout board that I love.

Offline shieldmending

« Reply #454 on: Sat, 31 July 2021, 23:58:07 »
Oh dang. Thatís a crazy fast turnaround for the Samice. The last nonupdate from Jaxx was over 2 months ago now comparing the 1 month to delivery for the Samice. Hope the dude is ok but this doesnít look good on his business.

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
« Reply #455 on: Sun, 01 August 2021, 09:07:20 »
Was wondering how long it would take for this to turn into a therapy thread.
I got mine from Sneakbox.

Offline crazyboy1023

« Reply #456 on: Sun, 01 August 2021, 20:34:57 »
Is there anything we can do? Any legal action? The lack of communication/responses/updates is absolutely ridiculous. There is no evidence that things are actually progressing in a timely manner. Luckily, Jaxx responded and agreed to give me a refund on the July 18. He agreed to give me a refund, BUT he asked for a few days so that he can have time to move funds around. Unsurprisingly, I have yet to receive my refund, and now I am getting no response from him when I keep asking him for a refund.

At this point, it feels like I just got robbed. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Offline byakuya

« Reply #457 on: Sun, 01 August 2021, 21:11:37 »
Yes at this point I think it is starting to become abundantly clear that Jaxx has simply ran away with our money. I am currently trying to figure out how to best attack this from a legal perspective.

If you are interested in taking any action, you can easily find plenty information about Mint Autumn LLC as a company by googling something like "Mint Autumn LLC" and checking out his business license and registered information.

Offline wagonet

« Reply #458 on: Sun, 01 August 2021, 22:43:36 »
Someone mentioned Mech27 and I wanted to recall what that was all about, ran across this:

273340-0
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 August 2021, 22:45:48 by wagonet »