Author Topic: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2  (Read 914080 times)

Offline Ghghop

Re: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2
« Reply #600 on: Wed, 15 September 2021, 14:24:36 »
FWIW... understand everyone's anger here. Small point to add in... when folks talk about legal action (which could be totally valid), I'd expect any legal representation for Jaxx to advise him to shut his mouth. All things he could say / do when threatened with legal action could be detrimental to him in court. Don't know if this is the case here... but could be part of the silence. Hopefully he's still working on this stuff =/

So talking legal action is not a good alternative as it would scare him quiet? I mean how f-cking silent can a guy get?
This dude haven't been seen for months, you seriously think he's still working on the GB?

No one given the state this GB is in can be that stupid to work on it in silence. It's his silence (among other things) that taken us here.
There is a reason he ghosted and it's not good.

Like he said above, if he has representation now then he is likely being advised to keep quiet. I agree he went dark long before someone mentioned litigation, but I wouldn't be surprised that any possibility of Jaxx talking to us was probably 100% dead after someone brought it up.

JJ50                   Preonic

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #601 on: Wed, 15 September 2021, 14:29:36 »
FWIW... understand everyone's anger here. Small point to add in... when folks talk about legal action (which could be totally valid), I'd expect any legal representation for Jaxx to advise him to shut his mouth. All things he could say / do when threatened with legal action could be detrimental to him in court. Don't know if this is the case here... but could be part of the silence. Hopefully he's still working on this stuff =/

So talking legal action is not a good alternative as it would scare him quiet? I mean how f-cking silent can a guy get?
This dude haven't been seen for months, you seriously think he's still working on the GB?

No one given the state this GB is in can be that stupid to work on it in silence. It's his silence (among other things) that taken us here.

Like he said above, if he has representation now then he is likely being advised to keep quiet. I agree he went dark long before someone mentioned litigation, but I wouldn't be surprised that any possibility of Jaxx talking to us was probably 100% dead after someone brought it up.

Correct. I don't suggest people alter their behavior. If you want to sue him, do it. Just was playing out in my head what to expect in that scenario and would anticipate silence from his end. 

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #602 on: Wed, 15 September 2021, 14:44:04 »
So each kit was $390, with shipping, extra plates, pcbs, tops and what not I think it's safe to assume people on average paid around $430 if not more.

In this post someone says there were around 500 orders in total.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=105770.msg3046146#msg3046146

Did this dude just scam 500 people of $215 000 ( Two hundred twenty thousand dollars! ) and is getting away with by just ghosting and people not giving a ****!?

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #603 on: Wed, 15 September 2021, 16:29:50 »
So each kit was $390, with shipping, extra plates, pcbs, tops and what not I think it's safe to assume people on average paid around $430 if not more.

In this post someone says there were around 500 orders in total.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=105770.msg3046146#msg3046146

Did this dude just scam 500 people of $215 000 ( Two hundred twenty thousand dollars! ) and is getting away with by just ghosting and people not giving a ****!?

Show Image

:p RIP my $400 some in this GB......

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #604 on: Wed, 15 September 2021, 16:51:10 »

Lawyer here.

The mention of litigation wouldn't do anything in my opinion to change his behavior. It's not like mentioning the word "litigation" magically does anything.

As a practical matter, no one is going to sue on this, especially if Jaxx is broke. I doubt Jaxx just took the cash and ran away; I suspect he tried to get cute and it blew up in his face.

I understand that Jaxx had a LLC. Assuming he wasn't co-mingling funds and it wasn't straight fraud, but "merely" being really bad at business, that's even more reason not to pursue litigation. Chance of collection is so low.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 September 2021, 16:52:54 by DukeEsquire »

Offline Sicowa

« Reply #605 on: Wed, 15 September 2021, 17:49:58 »
its getting spicy in here again.
Collection: Khajit 60, Leopold FC980C, Pepper, Ex. Visa, Daedalus

pfp:https://twitter.com/kuroseP/status/1305179874429079553?s=19

Offline hammerbrotha

« Reply #606 on: Wed, 15 September 2021, 22:06:48 »
Got my chargeback approved also. Glad to be rid of this cursed GB

What's a charge back? I want out as well. Could you point me to the right direction?
https://lmgtfy.app/?q=what+is+a+credit+card+chargeback

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Offline kronograf

« Reply #607 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 02:13:22 »
happy 2+ month anniversary of jaxx’s last ever update to the $700 out-of-pocket squad

276161-0
jane me | 910 me

Offline Sh1zaru

• Keeb Studio
« Reply #608 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 02:20:50 »

Lawyer here.

The mention of litigation wouldn't do anything in my opinion to change his behavior. It's not like mentioning the word "litigation" magically does anything.

As a practical matter, no one is going to sue on this, especially if Jaxx is broke. I doubt Jaxx just took the cash and ran away; I suspect he tried to get cute and it blew up in his face.

I understand that Jaxx had a LLC. Assuming he wasn't co-mingling funds and it wasn't straight fraud, but "merely" being really bad at business, that's even more reason not to pursue litigation. Chance of collection is so low.

I doubt the guy is broke as he has a haas vf2ss which he probs bought with the funds of this gb lol

Offline lovidore

« Reply #609 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 03:08:39 »
Bank told me that chargeback is not possible. Time to write this board off as a loss. Important lesson learned here, I guess.

Offline architones

« Reply #610 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 05:47:28 »
Couldn't get a chargeback on my Rukia either. It was worth a shot I guess.

Offline bert039

« Reply #611 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 10:07:29 »
author=Sh1zaru
I doubt the guy is broke as he has a haas vf2ss which he probs bought with the funds of this gb lol

Where/how do you know this?

« Last Edit: Thu, 16 September 2021, 10:09:16 by bert039 »

Offline finalarcadia

[GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2
« Reply #612 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 10:09:23 »
I think the only lesson learned here is don't use PayPal credit. Credit cards may let you charge back.

Also a good lesson for scammers everywhere, you can just do whatever u want I guess.

Offline XUR

« Reply #613 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 17:08:31 »
What are your banks? Chargeback worked fine for me, maybe you're not explaining the situation properly.

Mind blowing that this guy can run away with $200k cash. The old way of robbing banks is weak, just post a Group Buy with a long time horizon, and let a bunch of nerds throw money at you, especially the stupid ones that may even pay you with PayPal. Milk the timeline and fake it with an "NDA" alibi when called out to show some hard proof, then simply lock your own discourse server and ghost. Profit.

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #614 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 18:38:40 »
What are your banks? Chargeback worked fine for me, maybe you're not explaining the situation properly.

Mind blowing that this guy can run away with $200k cash. The old way of robbing banks is weak, just post a Group Buy with a long time horizon, and let a bunch of nerds throw money at you, especially the stupid ones that may even pay you with PayPal. Milk the timeline and fake it with an "NDA" alibi when called out to show some hard proof, then simply lock your own discourse server and ghost. Profit.

Even better is if you even had one thing to call out among the numerous super suspicious excuses / blatant proven lies, his army of 'love rukia' simps would come after you lol (RESPECTED COMMUNITY MEMBER JAXX STATIC!!!!)

Offline XUR

« Reply #615 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 23:42:14 »
Oh yeah, totally forgot how he was somehow able to get all those simps in the Discord to mindlessly and affectionately parrot "I love rukia" EVERY DAY. Where are those cringey f*ckers now that their money has been stolen too? Bet they don't love rukia quite so much anymore, HUH?

This sort of proves that Jaxx was actually a grandmaster at this. These are some next-level thievery tactics. He has all of the makings of being a Cult leader. Who knows, he might start his own sanctuary next with the $200k he ran off with.

But what I really think is he's anonymously reading this thread and laughing at all of us while eating ice cream cones from the machine we gave him.

Offline SDKCAMPING

« Reply #616 on: Fri, 17 September 2021, 01:21:08 »
Oh yeah, totally forgot how he was somehow able to get all those simps in the Discord to mindlessly and affectionately parrot "I love rukia" EVERY DAY. Where are those cringey f*ckers now that their money has been stolen too? Bet they don't love rukia quite so much anymore, HUH?

This sort of proves that Jaxx was actually a grandmaster at this. These are some next-level thievery tactics. He has all of the makings of being a Cult leader. Who knows, he might start his own sanctuary next with the $200k he ran off with.

But what I really think is he's anonymously reading this thread and laughing at all of us while eating ice cream cones from the machine we gave him.

grandmaster? every discord will have people saying "this board so lit" "i love this board" etc even when the designs are decent at best
Blue Gray Ciel 60 with BCPs | E-white 7V (plateless) with Aqua Kings

Offline Sh1zaru

• Keeb Studio
« Reply #617 on: Fri, 17 September 2021, 08:18:57 »
author=Sh1zaru

Where/how do you know this?

Checkout his discord. :)

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #618 on: Fri, 17 September 2021, 08:30:22 »

Offline Ajtruong

« Reply #619 on: Fri, 17 September 2021, 14:14:01 »
Called my bank but they told me they couldn't initiate the chargeback/dispute since too much time had passed. The representative also told me someone called about disputing the same Merchant (Mint Autumn) a few calls just before I did too. Sucks to see others caught in this position and this was one of my first group buys entering the hobby last year.
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 September 2021, 14:24:25 by Ajtruong »

Offline XUR

« Reply #620 on: Fri, 17 September 2021, 14:33:33 »
You people need to state what your banks are instead of just saying "my bank". I bought this with my Wells Fargo (of all places) credit card and they were able to "go back in time" by making a redundant record of the original Mint Autumn transaction in current time, and then creating the chargeback off of it. Surprisingly simple and helpful of them. I already have all of my money back into the account in fact, in less than 2 weeks.

On to the next Alice Keyboard that hopefully isn't a total scam... on that note, are there any recent Alice boards that are BETTER than Rukia?

Offline Ajtruong

« Reply #621 on: Fri, 17 September 2021, 15:37:18 »
You people need to state what your banks are instead of just saying "my bank". I bought this with my Wells Fargo (of all places) credit card and they were able to "go back in time" by making a redundant record of the original Mint Autumn transaction in current time, and then creating the chargeback off of it. Surprisingly simple and helpful of them. I already have all of my money back into the account in fact, in less than 2 weeks.

On to the next Alice Keyboard that hopefully isn't a total scam... on that note, are there any recent Alice boards that are BETTER than Rukia?

Sorry about that, it was purchased with my Chase credit card. They were pretty adamant about not being able initiate the chargeback. Glad it worked out for you though, that was nice of Wells Fargo.

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #622 on: Fri, 17 September 2021, 15:48:33 »

This 100% ^, I hope he gets permanent brain freeze from that ****ing thing LOL!

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #623 on: Fri, 17 September 2021, 16:23:39 »

Sorry about that, it was purchased with my Chase credit card. They were pretty adamant about not being able initiate the chargeback. Glad it worked out for you though, that was nice of Wells Fargo.

I'm sure it also depends on your relationship with your bank. The guy that has 10 years of history and spends $45k a year on his credit card will get a longer leash than the guy that just opened his card.

« Reply #624 on: Fri, 17 September 2021, 22:42:48 »

I was able to initiate a charge back with my chase sapphire. Did you explain the situation properly?
TGR Jane V2 | TGR Alice | TGR Police | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | OTD Mini | Matrix 2.0 OG Pink | Lin Dolinger RE (Polycarbonate) | Lin Dolphin |

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #625 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 12:26:55 »
Jaxx just deleted all the old posts off the discord.

We know he's reading all of this and doing nothing.

Its been 100 days with 0 word from him. Agree with others its time to charge back.

Absolutely disgusted with your behaviour jaxx.

Offline Sennhou

« Reply #626 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 13:21:23 »
Holy crap, that's insane. Closing down the Discord was one thing that you could argue was needed but literally deleting everything?
There better be some sort of explanation soon or whatever little people were holding on to for the GB just went poof.

Offline Aritega

• Art by ringo
[GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2
« Reply #627 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 13:38:06 »
He didn't delete them, he just disable perms for people to read the channels and now it's back. From what I see now, the thread is set to read-only.
« Last Edit: Sat, 18 September 2021, 13:40:40 by Aritega »

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #628 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 13:39:43 »
Doubtless, this will be misconstrued and meme'd to hell and back, but here goes:
Misconceptions:
1. I ran with everyone's money.
2. I used the money to buy a CNC.
3. ice cream machine

Realities:
1. The money you spent on Rukia ALL went towards making Rukia
    -Case manu in China plus extra for QC
    - PCB design paid to Gondo  **edit: Upas was kind enough to point me to Gondo, who already had an open source Alice style PCB in mind
    -knobs
    -encoders
    -packaging
    -shipping
    -taxes
    *The manu screwed up the first shipment after delaying for 3 months past when they estimated they could finish. The shipping and customs issues were the last straw.
    *I opted to get a lawyer involved = no further production or shipments from the Chinese manu
    *I started making the boards myself
2. NO money from Rukia was used for my other manufacturing business. It's actually the opposite. I got two business loans to set up being able to manufacture products out of UHMWPE.
    Money from that has been used to try to salvage this group buy and get Rukias made.
3. It's a kitchen appliance--same size as a toaster oven.

Things are stalled right now for several reasons, including-but-not-limited-to the following:
-2 separate CNC crashes
-shoulder injury
-working overtime on a contract job to fund continuing with Rukia

Being silent started as just a break from trying to be cordial to people calling me names several times a day and telling me to kill myself, but then my mother in law was hospitalized and became septic (we thought she was dying), so I was busying figuring out where we would live, then had to take care of her and our care home for the elderly, etc.
After, I didn't have any time to do anything but work, take care of both my kids, my mother in law, etc.
When I asked for advice from my lawyer and doctor, I was advised to stop all one to one and online communication, even with friends, and put out updates as things actually progress.

For anyone that has sent an encouraging message: thank you.
For anyone that has tried to stay hopeful for this group buy: thank you.
For anyone that could not wait: I'm sorry. Thank you for waiting as long as you did.

Rukia will be finished.
I don't have a reliable ETA as of now, but as soon as I do, I'll let everyone know.
« Last Edit: Sat, 18 September 2021, 20:44:25 by Jaxxstatic »

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #629 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 13:47:34 »
Thanks Jaxx, good to hear from you. Really appreciate the update.  Stay healthy and fingers crossed that all goes as planned.

Offline ThePanduuh

• Discord @ThePanduuh#0001
« Reply #630 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 13:54:07 »
Thank you Jaxx.
Bias BE | Polaris | Frog | Matrix 8xv2.0 Add | Iron165 SE | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | Cypher

Offline paperassgasket

« Reply #631 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 14:18:39 »
An ice cream machine is never not a good investment though.
Just saying.

Offline FiddyFathoms

« Reply #632 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 14:20:58 »
Need to point out something obvious here before all these simps just "reset" and it's all roses and daisies again. I feel like we're one more reply away from people chanting "I love rukia" again, and all is forgotten.

-It has been over 100 days since Jaxx came in with this reply
-This reply is the SAME F*CKING RHETORIC we've been hearing for the past 1.5+ years... Too busy with life, sad stories with personal problems, overworked, still NO ETA.

The point is, we're all busy people too. If a board has stalled this blatantly for 1.5+ years, it's not exactly likely something is going to magically turn around any time soon. No matter how many mea culpas or "feel good" replies come out. At this point, people should be demanding (and have) DEFINITIVE proof and updates of what's going on, and a NO ETA should NOT be acceptable after 1.5+ years of this circus show.

The only reason why Jaxx FINALLY resurfaced is because all of the Chargebacks people have been doing worked. He realized he can't just hide forever with the money.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Offline SDKCAMPING

« Reply #633 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 15:04:42 »
Doubtless, this will be misconstrued and meme'd to hell and back, but here goes:
Misconceptions:
3. ice cream machine

Realities:
    -PCB design paid to Gondo (for an open source design after Upas declined to make more Rukia PCBs like R1)
    -knobs
    -encoders
    -packaging
    -shipping
    -taxes
    *The manu screwed up the first shipment after delaying for 3 months past when they estimated they could finish. The shipping and customs issues were the last straw.
    *I opted to get a lawyer involved = no further production or shipments from the Chinese manu
2. NO money from Rukia was used for my other manufacturing business. It's actually the opposite. I got two business loans to set up being able to manufacture products out of UHMWPE.
    Money from that has been used to try to salvage this group buy and get Rukias made.

Things are stalled right now for several reasons, including-but-not-limited-to the following:
-2 separate CNC crashes
-shoulder injury

Being silent started as just a break from trying to be cordial to people calling me names several times a day and telling me to kill myself, but then my mother in law was hospitalized and became septic (we thought she was dying), so I was busying figuring out where we would live, then had to take care of her and our care home for the elderly, etc.
After, I didn't have any time to do anything but work, take care of both my kids, my mother in law, etc.
When I asked for advice from my lawyer and doctor, I was advised to stop all one to one and online communication, even with friends, and put out updates as things actually progress.

For anyone that could not wait: I'm sorry. Thank you for waiting as long as you did.

Rukia will be finished.
I don't have a reliable ETA as of now, but as soon as I do, I'll let everyone know.

Can you at least show pictures or evidence that things have been worked on? Like maybe a photo of a hundred or more cases at least? Because all you've shown was like a handful of cases which really isn't enough to convince anyone things are being worked on
Blue Gray Ciel 60 with BCPs | E-white 7V (plateless) with Aqua Kings

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #634 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 15:13:14 »
Misconceptions:
3. ice cream machine

Realities:
    -PCB design paid to Gondo (for an open source design after Upas declined to make more Rukia PCBs like R1)
    -knobs
    -encoders
    -packaging
    -shipping
    -taxes

-2 separate CNC crashes
-shoulder injury

Rukia will be finished.

Going forward I suggest you keep your updates strictly down to business, that's why we are here - we bought a keyboard from you.
Everyone have life issues but you played that card one too many times - what you need todo to is post pictures of boards, pcbs etc., not just one but all of them so we can see if you have made progress. You should do that right away. Failing todo so will speak for itself.
If you want to earn trust back you should offer refunds for customers wanting out.
Ball is in your hands now.
« Last Edit: Sat, 18 September 2021, 17:12:38 by Photoelectric »

Offline cuongcan2020

« Reply #635 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 15:32:56 »
After a long explanation, still no picture to show the actual products. Looks like Jaxx is just buying more time for himself. :confused:

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #636 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 16:08:33 »
Even without any payment whatsoever I have designed a PCB

He then told me he would understand if I jumped out and proceeded to transfer me half of the commission money.

PCB design paid to Gondo (for an open source design after Upas declined to make more Rukia PCBs like R1)

Offline The0rigina1

• fumoposting
« Reply #637 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 16:21:35 »
So you did get an ice cream machine?
Just smaller?  :thumb:

Offline $W4GK!NG

• Keyboard/Car/Audio Enthusiast
    • Linktree
« Reply #638 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 16:23:44 »
So you did get an ice cream machine?
Just smaller?  :thumb:

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #639 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 16:30:13 »
so when's the bbq

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #640 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 16:33:40 »
Can we get an actual status update. Did the pcb protos ever arrive? How many cases are finished? Etc.

Offline upas

« Reply #641 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 16:46:15 »

I'm not quite sure why this detail is particularly relevant to the status of Rukia GB, but I wanted to address this because my name was mentioned here:

To the best of my knowledge, Jaxx only asked me if I could make a per-key RGB version of an Alice PCB. I politely declined as I didn't have the bandwidth to do it, and showed Jaxx a link to an open source PCB Gondolindrim had designed that had per key RGB in an alice layout. I checked my DMs as well to see if there was anything I might have missed, but I didn't find any requests from Jaxx to use the Alice Layout PCBs as they were in round 1.

In general - we love when people use our PCB designs and are always willing to provide them at bulk rates for GBs. Once a PCB is designed, it's not that much work to just order more of the same thing. All the PCB design, testing, iteration, etc. has already been done. This is also why we have STEP files of our most common PCBs available on our site as well (https://docs.cannonkeys.com/resources/). It wouldn't really make business sense for us to say no to requests to use our PCBs - and we actually encourage it.

Also note - if a PCB isn't up there, it may be because it was part of a collaboration, or we don't want to necessarily share it publicly, or we just might not have gotten around to putting it up. Either way, if you are interested in a PCB STEP that isn't listed, feel free to email support@cannonkeys.com and we can discuss more!

In any case - I'm not part of this GB and I'm also not really keeping track of this thread (or planning on following this thread any further). I just wanted to provide my point of view as I was name dropped. Perhaps Jaxx did reach out and we missed his request - we're only human and it can happen. If you want to reach me, the above email is the best method!

Offline badchad

« Reply #642 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 16:56:03 »
Step file… what are you doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BAD

Offline shieldmending

« Reply #643 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 17:46:38 »
Every time I watch Bleach, I am reminded of this cursed GB. I love Rukia but I have moved on to Orihime.

Offline solianne

« Reply #644 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 18:06:22 »
i back sry no se chat update mr jaxx has lock chat for se chat n no update

i say 1 to mr jaxx pls 2 giv name of china factory if u say u not use now so every1 at least not use them in future ty mr jaxx pls reply

Offline 3ambutter

« Reply #645 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 18:19:02 »
There’s literally no info in this update. Charge backs seem to be working which is probly why Jax came out of hiding. Don’t stop charging back before it’s too late
Reborn60 | Keycult No.1 Rev.1 | SKB60 | TGR x SINGA UNIKORN | GSKT-00

Offline alspdx

« Reply #646 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 19:15:55 »
i back sry no se chat update mr jaxx has lock chat for se chat n no update

i say 1 to mr jaxx pls 2 giv name of china factory if u say u not use now so every1 at least not use them in future ty mr jaxx pls reply

What the hell? When did he lock the Rukia SE channel?

Offline XUR

« Reply #647 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 20:24:24 »
Need to point out something obvious here before all these simps just "reset" and it's all roses and daisies again. I feel like we're one more reply away from people chanting "I love rukia" again, and all is forgotten.

-It has been over 100 days since Jaxx came in with this reply
-This reply is the SAME F*CKING RHETORIC we've been hearing for the past 1.5+ years... Too busy with life, sad stories with personal problems, overworked, still NO ETA.

The point is, we're all busy people too. If a board has stalled this blatantly for 1.5+ years, it's not exactly likely something is going to magically turn around any time soon. No matter how many mea culpas or "feel good" replies come out. At this point, people should be demanding (and have) DEFINITIVE proof and updates of what's going on, and a NO ETA should NOT be acceptable after 1.5+ years of this circus show.

The only reason why Jaxx FINALLY resurfaced is because all of the Chargebacks people have been doing worked. He realized he can't just hide forever with the money.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

WELL SAID. Best summation so far.

This “update” was really a non-update. What changed to cause him to finally come out of the woodwork? The Chargebacks.

Instead of being on the vulnerable end and having your money taken while hoping endlessly, I rather be in more control and try to buy an extra if this keyboard actually materializes. Until then, I don’t have to worry about if I will ever get what I paid for. And it’s not like this keyboard is the only one out there, doesn’t even warrant all this stress.

Offline ohmypizza

« Reply #648 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 20:41:47 »
Long post with no substance honestly and I'm seriously running out of patience:

1. like others have said before, please keep it to business because when it comes to the actual information on the project is sparse AF.

2. like others have said before, there's still no proof of anything having been manufactured at scale (how many have been made? Have they all have been made? What parts are done? What parts are not done?). THERE'S NO REASON WHY EVERYTHING HAS TO BE SO IMPRECISE other than implicitly meaning that products are MASSIVELY behind schedule which begs the question - how did you even arrive at the initial shipping estimate of May? How many were even made for the first wave - 3 keyboards????? If there has been a miscalculation - WHY? Were you on board 0 and overestimated the product rate? What rate was it at that made you think it was that can make produce them in time? What's the production rate now? All these substantive information that could shed light to the actual progress of the GB has never been provided. This is 100% mismanagement.

3. There hasn't been any marginal update in the span of 100+ days? Not a single thing? CNC broke down and nothing has been happening? Did you get people to fix it? When were they fixed? ???????????????????????

Misconceptions:
I used the money to buy a CNC.

Realities:

Then how did you fund the CNC in the first place? You claimed that you did not use any $ from Rukia, then how did you think you were going to make back the money then? From future sales? When you are trying to complete current orders? After winning the litigation w/ manu which may or may not happen and will most likely take years?.... This is so financially unsound... or if you are really that deep pockets then just sell everything you have on this project and refund everyone and be glad that no one is asking for interest

Offline yhehdgjs

« Reply #649 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 20:56:34 »

I don't have a reliable ETA as of now

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Great job.