Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3516461 times)

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #4200 on: Wed, 18 September 2013, 18:49:22 »
Rescued a space invaders type keyboard from the e-recycler today. Model # RT8Z55C+

The cable was cut off right at the keyboard, so I will have to replace the cable. Does anyone know what type of connector this uses? I'm assuming ps/2.

I used to have an intact one, it had an AT connector. I still have one that I also rescued from being scrapped and so it has a cut cord, will any AT connector cord suffice for replacement?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4201 on: Wed, 18 September 2013, 18:53:19 »
Rescued a space invaders type keyboard from the e-recycler today. Model # RT8Z55C+

The cable was cut off right at the keyboard, so I will have to replace the cable. Does anyone know what type of connector this uses? I'm assuming ps/2.

Think its a DIN5/AT? Same as my Siig Minitouch I think.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4202 on: Wed, 18 September 2013, 18:54:25 »

Think its a DIN5? Same as my Siig Minitouch I think.

AT is the same as DIN5, right?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4203 on: Wed, 18 September 2013, 18:55:27 »

Think its a DIN5? Same as my Siig Minitouch I think.

AT is the same as DIN5, right?

Damn, edit wasn't fast enough. Yes, DIN5 = AT. See here for more details.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #4204 on: Wed, 18 September 2013, 18:59:24 »
Why is it that when ever I am trying to find a piece for my project I can dig around on the interwebs for 3 weeks with no luck, ask here where I can find one and within an hour find it myself?
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #4205 on: Wed, 18 September 2013, 19:01:53 »
I think I know the answer but just so we're clear:

As far as the signals go, AT=ps/2, correct? So I can take a ps/2 cable and connect the ground, +5, clock, and data wires to the respective pins of the AT connection inside the keyboard and it'll work, right?
I stay busy with work and family these days, but I'm still around, lurking.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4206 on: Wed, 18 September 2013, 19:05:37 »
I think I know the answer but just so we're clear:

As far as the signals go, AT=ps/2, correct? So I can take a ps/2 cable and connect the ground, +5, clock, and data wires to the respective pins of the AT connection inside the keyboard and it'll work, right?

AT to PS/2 is just a simple pass through that you don't need any kind of adaptor for.  If the board was XT though, you'll have issues if you try to convert it to PS/2.

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #4207 on: Wed, 18 September 2013, 22:30:50 »
...just want to know that is there any step-by-step guide for the firmware of phantom?  I get stuck with it...

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4208 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 06:23:43 »
Is there any step-by-step guide for the firmware of phantom?

This might be helpful.

Edit: Also found litster's Phantom thread which, like the KMAC DIY thread, should be very helpful.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 September 2013, 06:33:23 by CPTBadAss »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4209 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 06:46:38 »
...just want to know that is there any step-by-step guide for the firmware of phantom?  I get stuck with it...

What llayout are you wanting etc?

I would recommend using hasu's TMK firmware. The thread on it is here

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=41989.0

There are many here much better than myself at explaining how to actually edit the keymap etc.

Here was the instructions I started out with

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=26742.msg664507#msg664507

If you going to use a standard pre-built hex its just a matter of flashing a hex file to the teensy with the teensy loader I linked above.

If you want to customize etc then you'll get into editing the keymap.
I used the teensy loader once I got my hex file done from here

http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/teensy.exe

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4210 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 09:19:55 »
Are there any "Geek Hack" keys in circulation that would match this for an ESC key? 

Does not really need to be PBT but would like to be as close as I can get.  I am going to be getting my aunt and uncle mech keyboards for christmas.  This one is going to my aunt and my uncle is going to be getting a Unicomp.  I would really like to add some "Geekhack" to the boards for them and already have the "Geekhack.org" function keys for the unicomp.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4211 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 09:22:22 »
Are there any "Geek Hack" keys in circulation that would match this for an ESC key? 

Does not really need to be PBT but would like to be as close as I can get.  I am going to be getting my aunt and uncle mech keyboards for christmas.  This one is going to my aunt and my uncle is going to be getting a Unicomp.  I would really like to add some "Geekhack" to the boards for them and already have the "Geekhack.org" function keys for the unicomp.

Probably the Dolch colored ones or the ones from Raindrop would be your best bet.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4212 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 09:25:19 »
Yet once again thank you for the info CPT.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4213 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 09:29:23 »
Yet once again thank you for the info CPT.

No problem! Happy to help.

Also, the imsto pbt GeekHack spacebars would fit very nicely. Those are harder to find but they're around.

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #4214 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 09:58:11 »
Is there any step-by-step guide for the firmware of phantom?

This might be helpful.

Edit: Also found litster's Phantom thread which, like the KMAC DIY thread, should be very helpful.
I have looked at the deskthority , but didn't say that which one should I use.
There have some that call phantom.c , phantomansi....and many other. So which one should I use for ansi150 layout?

There are many here much better than myself at explaining how to actually edit the keymap etc.

If you going to use a standard pre-built hex its just a matter of flashing a hex file to the teensy with the teensy loader I linked above.

Seems that miss ton of step...

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4215 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 11:05:07 »
I have looked at the deskthority , but didn't say that which one should I use.
There have some that call phantom.c , phantomansi....and many other. So which one should I use for ansi150 layout?

I don't own one and I've never programmed one so I don't know. I was hoping you could figure that out with the 5 or so threads we gave you. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4216 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 12:35:48 »
Does the Teensy 2.0 have the ability with any of the easily obtainable firmware to send a signal to a relay to turn 12vdc powered lighting on and off based on function layer?

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #4217 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 12:52:10 »
I'm considering investing in a TRiK V1.2 Aluminum/Acrylic keyboard from an on-going GB by Team Red Line, as it fits many of my criteria for a future keyboard (TKL, interesting case with transparent center and aluminum top/bottom, ability to add multiple colors of LEDs, etc.).  But here's a question regarding LED installation:  Resistors.  How do I go about figuring out which resistors I need for the TRiK V1.2 TKL PCB if  I'd like to add an LED to every switch?  I'm looking to use pink and orange LEDs mainly, perhaps with an odd color here and there--but mostly those two.  Is there a guide somewhere for suitable resistors for T1 LEDs and 5V voltage?  By that I mean that I don't know the proper size and resistor value range, as well as good places to buy them from.  (And finally, I can install them without specialized SMD irons, right?  Just a normal soldering iron with a fine tip would do?)

Thanks!
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #4218 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 14:05:20 »
Sorry I think I'm going to commit to ISO, so I'll have to pass.

I'm considering investing in a TRiK V1.2 Aluminum/Acrylic keyboard from an on-going GB by Team Red Line, as it fits many of my criteria for a future keyboard (TKL, interesting case with transparent center and aluminum top/bottom, ability to add multiple colors of LEDs, etc.).  But here's a question regarding LED installation:  Resistors.  How do I go about figuring out which resistors I need for the TRiK V1.2 TKL PCB if  I'd like to add an LED to every switch?  I'm looking to use pink and orange LEDs mainly, perhaps with an odd color here and there--but mostly those two.  Is there a guide somewhere for suitable resistors for T1 LEDs and 5V voltage?  By that I mean that I don't know the proper size and resistor value range, as well as good places to buy them from.  (And finally, I can install them without specialized SMD irons, right?  Just a normal soldering iron with a fine tip would do?)

Thanks!
Start here:

http://www.hobby-hour.com/electronics/ledcalc.php

Offline divito

« Reply #4219 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 15:32:04 »
Straight up cheapest mechanical board?
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4220 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 15:36:19 »

Cheapest MX board I've seen was a Monoprice full size for $45 shipped.

Cheapest Alps I've bought was an FK-2001 for $20. Ninjadoc has been buying them for $1 at e-waste recyclers. Dell AT101Ws can be super cheap too.

Cheapest ML board I've seen was a G84-4100 for $17, which I bought.

Cheapest Topre I've seen was a Type Heaven for $170 new and I've seen it used for as low as $120.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 September 2013, 15:42:45 by CPTBadAss »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4221 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 15:44:18 »

Cheapest Alps I've bought was an FK-2001 for $20. Ninjadoc has been buying them for $1 at e-waste recyclers. Dell AT101Ws can be super cheap too.

Cheapest Topre I've seen was a Type Heaven for $170 new and I've seen it for as low as $120.

I know you answered the question, but a few caveats.

For a little more than the Monoprice, you can find the CM Storm Quickfire Rapid on sale at times for $49.99 after MIR. That is probably your best "bang for the buck" MX board. I picked up a Rose will a while back when they were on sale for $25, but that will never happen again.

The seller that had those G84-4100s is out of stock now. I don't think we will see those for $17 ever again, unfortunately. It's s great little board, though.

For Alps clones, you can always find the Ducky 1087XM at PChome for $34 plus shipping.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #4222 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 15:44:59 »
Cheapest new or used?

I got some G80-8200huaus's from ebay for under $25 each shipped, you can get TG3 BL82 (data911) keyboards for under $30 pretty easily (I got mine for $10 shipped). An ML4101 with dyesubs was about $10, the list goes on.
Cheap indian TVS gold keyboards are cheap, but awful.

For new keyboards, you might want to stay away from the cheap ones, but the used market is full of good deals.

I got my first two "vintage" honeywell hall effect keyboards for $30 or less, if I recall correctly.

The Chery MX "ricercar" spos was I think available for $24 back in the day. Two have recently appeard on ebay. I got mine (used) for about the same. There was a "new" one for a bit more that I should have got. I'm not sure if there are more

The seller that had those G84-4100s is out of stock now. I don't think we will see those for $17 ever again, unfortunately. It's s great little board, though.
I have seen ML keyboards under $20 many times on ebay.
Cheapest one I see right now is only $15 or best offer, though given the exorbitant shipping quote, you may have to negotiate a little with that "best offer"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261264448554

Nevertheless, prices are a bit higher right now. We'll see if they go back down in a few months.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 September 2013, 15:48:48 by dorkvader »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4223 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 15:50:11 »

Cheapest Topre I've seen was a Type Heaven for $170 new and I've seen it used for as low as $120.

Also the Type Heaven is priced at $150 now for a new one.

Offline divito

« Reply #4224 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 15:54:22 »
Cheapest new or used?
I was more so thinking of cheapest to harvest switches and/or boards to experiment with various things, whether switch mods, painting, etc... New board or used doesn't matter too much.

Thanks everyone for your input so far!!
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4225 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 16:01:21 »
Cheapest new or used?
I was more so thinking of cheapest to harvest switches and/or boards to experiment with various things, whether switch mods, painting, etc... New board or used doesn't matter too much.

Thanks everyone for your input so far!!

The next question will be what type of switches!!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4226 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 19:12:08 »
Anyone know how much voltage runs through the key matrix when a button is pushed?

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #4227 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 23:22:52 »

still quite confusing after reading this...
which file do I need for a ansi150 layout? or I need all of the file?

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #4228 on: Fri, 20 September 2013, 01:59:12 »
Anyone know how much voltage runs through the key matrix when a button is pushed?
It's related to the amount of voltage the microcontroller wants to scan the matrix with, 5V is a common value, I think. The current is really low, milliAmps at the most. Cherry MX switches are rated for 10mA max.

@ jonathanyu,
THere are more than one firmware that can run on the phantom. I'm using the phantom firmware, and there is also hasu's tmk_firmware, which spamray recommended.

The easiest is if you don't want to change the keymap from the default. If that's the case, you can often just find a precompiled firmware to run on your keyboard. Make sure you can do that first so you can test the keyboard hardware. Then, when you know that's working, then you can play with the source and building different layouts and all.

So, if you want to go with the bpiphany phantom firmware (like what I'm using to type this post now) you can download a precompiled .dex file from his github, linked below
https://github.com/BathroomEpiphanies/AVR-Keyboard/tree/master/firmwares
phantom ansi iso or ansi iso win should work depending on what KB you made.

so just download the hex and the teensy loader from pjrc. Plug in the keyboard, run teensy loader, press the button, select your firmware, upload it, reboot it and you should be good to go. instructions for usinmg teensy loader are included on it's page, link below
http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/loader.html

I didn't see any precompiled firmware for hasu's tmk_firmware, so if you can't find any, you'll need to build it from source, which I can't help you with at this time (I haven't yet done it myself!)

Hope this helps
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 September 2013, 02:06:51 by dorkvader »

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #4229 on: Fri, 20 September 2013, 09:18:22 »
It's related to the amount of voltage the microcontroller wants to scan the matrix with, 5V is a common value, I think. The current is really low, milliAmps at the most. Cherry MX switches are rated for 10mA max.

@ jonathanyu,
THere are more than one firmware that can run on the phantom. I'm using the phantom firmware, and there is also hasu's tmk_firmware, which spamray recommended.

The easiest is if you don't want to change the keymap from the default. If that's the case, you can often just find a precompiled firmware to run on your keyboard. Make sure you can do that first so you can test the keyboard hardware. Then, when you know that's working, then you can play with the source and building different layouts and all.

So, if you want to go with the bpiphany phantom firmware (like what I'm using to type this post now) you can download a precompiled .dex file from his github, linked below

so just download the hex and the teensy loader from pjrc. Plug in the keyboard, run teensy loader, press the button, select your firmware, upload it, reboot it and you should be good to go. instructions for usinmg teensy loader are included on it's page, link below

I didn't see any precompiled firmware for hasu's tmk_firmware, so if you can't find any, you'll need to build it from source, which I can't help you with at this time (I haven't yet done it myself!)

Hope this helps

There is ansi_iso_jis, ansi_iso, ansi_iso_win.  What is the different between them?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4230 on: Fri, 20 September 2013, 10:07:44 »

@ jonathanyu,

Hope this helps

There is ansi_iso_jis, ansi_iso, ansi_iso_win.  What is the different between them?

This discussion is really beyond the scope of this thread. And I see you already opened a new thread about this. Where you really should be asking these questions is in this thread: Building Phantom Hardware and Firmware Mods.

Hope this helps!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4231 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 00:36:41 »
Is there a list of people who offer assembly services somewhere?

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #4232 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 00:37:36 »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4233 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 00:39:00 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=45886.0

Whoops, totally didn't see that when I checked in the Classifieds. Thanks.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4234 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 08:49:33 »

There's also a link to this list in the OP

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #4235 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 15:29:31 »
Thank you everyone that help me with the firmware, it seems working right now!  :thumb:
But...another question come up, my phantom is just crazy.  It start typing random things when I plug it into my computer.  :confused:
Here is a quick video of what is happening

In the video, I didn't touch the pcb at all, but it just typing random things.  Anyone know that this is a software problem or hardware problem?
I have used MG Chemicals 413B Heavy Duty Flux Remover to remove the flux that on the pcb.  So did I kill my board accidentally?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4236 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 13:45:55 »
Had this happen on my pure once. Something was shorting out on the PCB and caused my computer to go crazy. I put a bit of drawer liner between the PCB and case and it stopped. Maybe you bridged something. But again, this isnt a troubleshooting thread and isnt a simple question/answer. Go port this to another thread please.

Offline phx

« Reply #4237 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 14:38:36 »
I'm trying to lube/sticker my switches, I cannot for the life of me to put on the sticker right... I got a set of originative.
the middle square of the sticker comes off I assume? but where do you stick the sticker on? what orientation?

also, you are not suppose to lube the metal contact point? just the sides and 2 ends of the spring?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #4238 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 15:05:52 »
I'm trying to lube/sticker my switches, I cannot for the life of me to put on the sticker right... I got a set of originative.
the middle square of the sticker comes off I assume? but where do you stick the sticker on? what orientation?

also, you are not suppose to lube the metal contact point? just the sides and 2 ends of the spring?

1) See the sticker GB thread
2) See the switch lube HOWTO thread

seriously

Offline phx

« Reply #4239 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 15:13:33 »

1) See the sticker GB thread
2) See the switch lube HOWTO thread

seriously

the lube howto thread doesnt say why he doesnt lube the metal bit.

and yes I found guide on stickers, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU WERE VERY HELPFUL

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=46665.msg992036#msg992036

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4240 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 04:49:24 »
Do I need to obtain permission to have imsto make a certain color combo for "Geek Hack" keys?  If so, who would I contact about that?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4241 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 06:34:29 »
Do I need to obtain permission to have imsto make a certain color combo for "Geek Hack" keys?  If so, who would I contact about that?

You don't *need* permission to do things with the GeekHack logo but mkawa, hashbaz, and the admins/mods appreciate it if you give them a heads up. PM mkawa.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4242 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 06:42:41 »
sounds good CPT will do.

Offline phx

« Reply #4243 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 08:53:22 »
anyone happen to know the size/specs of the diode/led the QFR uses (i think all boards use the same size?)? Looking to purchase some different colors.

thanks!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4244 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 09:20:57 »
anyone happen to know the size/specs of the diode/led the QFR uses (i think all boards use the same size?)? Looking to purchase some different colors.

I'm not sure exactly what the QFR uses but I think if you just grab 2x3x4mm Square LEDs as shown in the link in the OP, you should be fine. Can anyone else verify this? I've never had an issue with LEDs. I've tossed those 2x3x4mm into the TechKeys business card and the Razer Orbweaver, as well as my KMAC, with no issues.

Offline phx

« Reply #4245 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 09:26:11 »

I'm not sure exactly what the QFR uses but I think if you just grab 2x3x4mm Square LEDs as shown in the link in the OP, you should be fine. Can anyone else verify this? I've never had an issue with LEDs. I've tossed those 2x3x4mm into the TechKeys business card and the Razer Orbweaver, as well as my KMAC, with no issues.

i want to flip the switch upside down, but of course I can't change the PCB so I was thinking maybe I can get a LED with uber long legs(?) and bend it around underneath the switch. has anyone tried this before?

and thx for the links!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4246 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 09:32:21 »
If you want to put an LED on a board that doesn't have traces for it, it can be done but would be a huge pain for an entire board.  See the bottom link in my signature for how i did it to my costar Das.

Offline phx

« Reply #4247 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 09:35:51 »
If you want to put an LED on a board that doesn't have traces for it, it can be done but would be a huge pain for an entire board.  See the bottom link in my signature for how i did it to my costar Das.

wow the harddrive led is friken AWESOME!

the modification I had in mind is a lot simpler
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 September 2013, 09:40:24 by phx »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4248 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 09:36:24 »
i want to flip the switch upside down, but of course I can't change the PCB so I was thinking maybe I can get a LED with uber long legs(?) and bend it around underneath the switch. has anyone tried this before?

and thx for the links!

You can always use jumper wire or use old clipped LED legs and just solder them on to make your own legs. Sifo has done it on his GON board and the Duck Mini2 will need you to bend the LED around so that you can light up the Matias Alps switches.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4249 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 09:39:05 »

wow the harddrive led is friken AWESOME!

the modification I had in mind is a lot simpler

Thanks, I still haven't seen anyone else do that mod yet.