Author Topic: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Release tomorrow  (Read 13360 times)

Offline Clickey

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Release tomorrow
« on: Thu, 10 November 2011, 18:16:14 »
The best RPG series of all time, no doubt. If you ever wished you could do ANYTHING you wanted in a game, no matter how far off story it went, then this is the game for you.

If you liked the freedom the GTA series gives you, this gives 100x as much. You can be a good guy or a bad guy. If you have never tried an Elder scrolls game, and you like RPG's, get on this, you will be amazed! Will be available at Walmart, Bestbuy, Gamestop, Amazon, and other stores.

Heres the official site: http://www.elderscrolls.com/

I can't wait :roll:
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 November 2011, 18:41:18 by Clickey »
"we are on Geekhack not Lazy****" - The Solutor

Offline ironman31

« Reply #1 on: Thu, 10 November 2011, 23:57:15 »
Just got it. About to play
Keyboards:
IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard (Used), HHKB Pro 2 (White, Lettered), Realforce 87U all-45g in White, Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry MX Browns, Model F PC/ATNoppoo Choc Mini (MX Browns), Model F XT, IBM Model M 1397735 (bought NIB), (2) Siig Minitouch (GHSS) one with XM, one with complicated ALPs (modded),2 Dell AT101W, Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (modded with MX browns)

Pointing Devices:
Logitech G500, Evoluent VerticalMouse 3, Logitech G5, CST 2545W, Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball, Logitech M570, Logitech MX revolution

Offline Foodmanchew

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 00:41:02 »
I just recently installed Morrowind, and just downloaded a 1.1GB graphics and sound overhaul that make it on par with Oblivion and actually better in some instances. I loved Morrowind, so I can't way to replay it. I'll probably get Skyrim whenever it goes on sale next year.

Offline pitashen

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 00:55:17 »
Downloading... k'ed
\\\\ DSI Mac Modular Keyboard (Brown) w/ Leo  Blank Keycaps //
\\\\ Leopold 87keys Keyboard (Brown) w/ Black CherryCorp + SP DoubleShots //
\\\\ Filco Majestouch 2 NINJA (Black) w/ White CherryCorp + SP DoublsShots //

Offline ironman31

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 01:13:08 »
-_- My stupid buzzing/freezing computer problem from over a year ago decided to start up again. It pretty much makes playing unbearable. Every second or so, my video freezes for a second and the audio buzzes. Anyone know of a solution? The internet isn't helping much on this one.
Keyboards:
IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard (Used), HHKB Pro 2 (White, Lettered), Realforce 87U all-45g in White, Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry MX Browns, Model F PC/ATNoppoo Choc Mini (MX Browns), Model F XT, IBM Model M 1397735 (bought NIB), (2) Siig Minitouch (GHSS) one with XM, one with complicated ALPs (modded),2 Dell AT101W, Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (modded with MX browns)

Pointing Devices:
Logitech G500, Evoluent VerticalMouse 3, Logitech G5, CST 2545W, Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball, Logitech M570, Logitech MX revolution

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 13:53:54 »
Quote from: ironman31;449794
-_- My stupid buzzing/freezing computer problem from over a year ago decided to start up again. It pretty much makes playing unbearable. Every second or so, my video freezes for a second and the audio buzzes. Anyone know of a solution? The internet isn't helping much on this one.

they didn't optimize it for PC at all. i'm so tired of all these bull**** console ports. the menu interface is SO ****ING BAD i wanna slap someone at bethesda. the menus are all designed with a controller in mind. hey guys! i have a MOUSE! is it that hard to have 1 or 2 guys dedicated to making a different PC gui that works well and is intuitive?

and here's a good one too...if you rebind the default keys (I use ESDF for movement) the menus still REQUIRE WASD. what a joke.

i also downloaded the game illegally. until Bethesda stops suing Mojang (Minecraft) because they think they own the rights to the word "Scrolls" i'm not giving them a dime.

/endrant

all that being said, the gameplay itself seems awesome. been playing it since yesterday and it's more immersive than the other elder scrolls games to say the least, once I got past it's massive shortcomings that is.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 14:16:30 »
And I thought Oblivion's interface was bad...
I had the audio bug too. Where there is a lot of static. Setting it to 16bit for the audio device fixed it for me.

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 14:27:40 »
Quote from: BiNiaRiS;450120
they didn't optimize it for PC at all. i'm so tired of all these bull**** console ports. the menu interface is SO ****ING BAD i wanna slap someone at bethesda. the menus are all designed with a controller in mind. hey guys! i have a MOUSE! is it that hard to have 1 or 2 guys dedicated to making a different PC gui that works well and is intuitive?

and here's a good one too...if you rebind the default keys (I use ESDF for movement) the menus still REQUIRE WASD. what a joke.

i also downloaded the game illegally. until Bethesda stops suing Mojang (Minecraft) because they think they own the rights to the word "Scrolls" i'm not giving them a dime.

/endrant

all that being said, the gameplay itself seems awesome. been playing it since yesterday and it's more immersive than the other elder scrolls games to say the least, once I got past it's massive shortcomings that is.

you've done the the standard stuff? driver cleaner and then newest video drivers? audio driver?

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline pitashen

« Reply #8 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 14:41:33 »
Quote from: ironman31;449794

There seems to be a solution for the audio problem. If i remember right, set you audio to 24bit 44kHz
Not sure about the video issue.

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
  • Still around, sometimes.
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 14:46:43 »
Did they fix the terrible combat system from Oblivion? I found the game unplayable because of it. Seriously, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic was a knockoff game, and it had a far better combat system. Oblivion always made me feel like I wasn't actually in the game, essentially countering anything the developers did to promote immersion.
Risen from the dead for a model F.

Wyse buy colors were GSY for the dark grey, GBA for the light grey, and BBI for the fonts.

Offline pitashen

« Reply #10 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 14:46:53 »

A tragic incident of a ESDF royalist. Lol, but ya, they could have been more careful and thoughtful...

It is sad that PC is no longer the major gaming platform of choice... but they,  at least Skyrim looks better on PC...

One thing bugs me more about Skyrim is the core engine of the game. I believe it is supposed to be an improved (mainly graphics) version over the previous generation. I can still see quite a few quirky elements/flaws that are past down from the engine used by Oblivion/Fallout3
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 November 2011, 15:21:49 by pitashen »

Offline chel-

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 15:08:58 »
The mouse is movement at least on the menu screen is pretty bad but thus far the game is awesome, and I've only just made my character :p

Offline peda

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 15:38:14 »

I thought that this is settled long time ago?!

And I actually hoped that they would have accepted the terms Notch proposed - to settled it by a game of quake.

On topic of skyrim: I can't believe bf3 and skyrim got released at the same time. I don't have time for both games.
The overkill would have been that guild wars 2 would have come out as well.  :-P

And ripster: saying 'pc gaming is dead' more often doesn't make it correct. Every even remotely competitive game is played on a PC.  There is a reason why there are practically no console-game-tournaments. Whenever you want a more in depth experience, a PC is needed and used.

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #13 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 15:42:23 »
Quote from: chel-;450172
The mouse is movement at least on the menu screen is pretty bad but thus far the game is awesome, and I've only just made my character :p

WELCOME
THRILLHO

remember when simpsons was good.
"Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep" -Sputnik I

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 15:56:35 »
Quote from: peda;450185
I thought that this is settled long time ago?!

And I actually hoped that they would have accepted the terms Notch proposed - to settled it by a game of quake.

On topic of skyrim: I can't believe bf3 and skyrim got released at the same time. I don't have time for both games.
The overkill would have been that guild wars 2 would have come out as well.  :-P

And ripster: saying 'pc gaming is dead' more often doesn't make it correct. Every even remotely competitive game is played on a PC.  There is a reason why there are practically no console-game-tournaments. Whenever you want a more in depth experience, a PC is needed and used.

It is not what it once was though. Outside of MMOs and RTSs, everything is pushed by consoles and when devs spend NO time making the PC versions acceptable, it worsens the problem. I'd probably rather prefer to play Skyrim on my xbox, even though the graphics are worse.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline slueth

« Reply #15 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 19:31:56 »
Quote from: BiNiaRiS;450196
It is not what it once was though. Outside of MMOs and RTSs, everything is pushed by consoles and when devs spend NO time making the PC versions acceptable, it worsens the problem. I'd probably rather prefer to play Skyrim on my xbox, even though the graphics are worse.
Its because you don't have to worry about messing with drivers, and support for all the different pc hardware if you dev for consoles.

Offline RickyJ

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 19:42:16 »
I finally finished Witcher 2 this afternoon and will be picking up Skyrim tomorrow.  There's .ini tweaks to fix video issues and enable DX9 features that had been left out of the options screen.  I'll be updating to Nvidia's beta driver too so I can use my SLI setup with Skyrim.
Currently GMMK Pro: lubed 68g U4T, FR4 plate, extra gaskets, etc

Offline ironman31

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 11 November 2011, 23:55:49 »
I ended up just reinstalling windows and it works fine. I just got finished with a 14 hour marathon of skyrim with some friends.
Keyboards:

Pointing Devices:

Offline peda

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 12 November 2011, 01:26:34 »
Quote from: BiNiaRiS;450196

sadly i agree with you...

the development for PC got worse and worse over the last few years.

BUT there is light at the end of the tunnel. look eg. at BF3 - by far not the perfect game but the PC version is quiet a bit better than the console one. Dice (mostly) listened to the call of PC gamers. And i am confident that they will continually improve the game and maybe (read: hopefully) release mod tools.

I strongly believe that the PC-gaming community is still strong enough to make the publishers (no need to convince the developers) consider PC gaming more again. This will not happen for your average casual game like *insertsome****tytitelhere* but proper games will have to be developed independently if a long term success is wanted.

Look at MW3. After the fail of Black Ops, this is just another horrible try to suck a bit more money out of the series. You'll see that (at least the PC section) will loose sales over the next installments and then the publisher has two choices: Either drop the series (at least on PC) or restart it with a proper game. The state of MW3 on PC is an absolute catastrophe and will not survive for long.

But to come back to the original topic: PC gaming is still going strong even though consumers have realized that consoles have sometimes benefits over PC BUT (and this is an important thing:) not always. Now the publishers/developers have to find the balance themselves and in a few years nobody will talk about the PC-console war anymore but let them coexist as it should be.

Offline wmtx

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 12 November 2011, 04:43:58 »
Alright, that's enough.... now I have to get it today... for the PS3 though.

Offline ironman31

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 12 November 2011, 08:45:57 »
Woooah, there's still no reason to get skyrim on consoles if you have a pc that can play it. The menus are very console esque, but that's what mods are for. In a few weeks/months you'll be able to download any interface changes you want to make the experience better for you. Not sure why anyone talks the pc version down because bethesda is forced to focus more on console gamers (selling a lot more there than on PC)
Keyboards:

Pointing Devices:

Offline Bilbin

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 12 November 2011, 10:25:13 »
Pffft, paying for games...
Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless Blues - Razer Abyssus - PureTrak Talent

Offline ironman31

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 12 November 2011, 10:43:45 »
About my buzzing problem, it didn't have to do with the audio. The entire computer would stall up for a second, all my searching on the internet brought up people constantly telling me to update my drivers. I should have made a video, because clearly no one on the internet knows what is going on
Keyboards:

Pointing Devices:

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 12 November 2011, 12:12:53 »
PC gaming will always > console gaming, its only a matter of time. Correct me if I am wrong, but how exactly are these console games created?? PCs I would assume???
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline Clickey

« Reply #24 on: Sat, 12 November 2011, 18:15:02 »
Bethesda is one of the last good gaming companies, please support them and don't pirate this game. They put so much more effort into their games than the big studios that are just pumping out crap for money (MW3). Companies that care about making a good product (rather than ONLY making money like EA and Vivendi) deserve respect/support.

This game has way too many controls to use on a controller efficiently. Ripster, I am sure you own a good computer (probably top of the line knowing you), why the **** would you prefer to play games on a console? That 800x600 resolution doesn't bother you? You are a keyboard fantatic and yet prefer to use primitive sticks to a keyboard?
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 November 2011, 18:17:28 by Clickey »
"we are on Geekhack not Lazy****" - The Solutor

Offline Foodmanchew

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 12 November 2011, 18:55:30 »
The menu interface was obviously designed with a controller in mind. They really dropped the ball there.

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 12 November 2011, 19:11:56 »
Quote from: Clickey;450744
Bethesda is one of the last good gaming companies, please support them and don't pirate this game. They put so much more effort into their games than the big studios that are just pumping out crap for money (MW3). Companies that care about making a good product (rather than ONLY making money like EA and Vivendi) deserve respect/support.

This game has way too many controls to use on a controller efficiently. Ripster, I am sure you own a good computer (probably top of the line knowing you), why the **** would you prefer to play games on a console? That 800x600 resolution doesn't bother you? You are a keyboard fantatic and yet prefer to use primitive sticks to a keyboard?

Like I said earlier, I'm not buying it because of what Bethesda has pulled with Mojang. I understand it's probably their lawyers, but they represent their company as a whole. It's not a publicly owned company. They could just drop it if they want. It's just another example of the big guy picking on the little guy. I still believe Bethesda to be one of the best developers left. Up there with Blizzard and Valve in my book. Once Bethesda realizes they are wrong I will buy it.

As for the controller argument, I think the game is fine on one. Controls were fine on Oblivion as well. And when you are 15 feet back in your chair, graphics make much less of a difference. For some games I just like to sit on my ass and veg. Plus my huge theater system is hooked up to my xbox and my PC is not. I'm still playing it on the PC though.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline pitashen

« Reply #27 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 00:15:39 »
I am already hooked.

Offline kriminal

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 00:41:57 »
*middle finger* to Biniaris for using a retarded ass excuse to pirate a game.. contribute to the death of PC gaming dude..
Geekhacked Filco FKBN87M/EB modified with Brown, black and blue cherries, doubleshot keycaps
Deck KBA-BL82 with Black cherries
Cherry G84-4100LCMDK-0 Cherry ML switches
Cherry G80-8200hpdus-2 Brown cherries
IBM Lexmark 51G8572 Model M Keyboard
Geekhacked Siig Minitouch KB1948
IBM Model M Mini 1397681

Offline hcry4

• HHKB Hoarder
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 01:56:22 »
This thread has reminded me of someone who said he was "ripped off" playing a game that he pirated. WTF?!

Offline ironman31

« Reply #30 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 02:04:07 »
this game is so good.
Keyboards:

Pointing Devices:

Offline pitashen

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 02:26:28 »
Quote from: hcry4;451002
This thread has reminded me of someone who said he was "ripped off" playing a game that he pirated. WTF?!

Considering that time is money... such seemly ridiculous comment can actually make sense. lol..

Offline peda

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 07:29:13 »
Quote from: Clickey;450744

Sadly ripster is unable to admit that he is wrong. Same as in the mechancial discussion.

Either he ignores good arguments (like yours) or he starts insulting people (like he did to me or some others).

He is simply an stubborn, elitist jerk who can't accept any other opinion than his constructed 'truth'.

If he says that PC gaming is dead, it MUST be true!
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 November 2011, 07:48:45 by peda »

Offline Malphas

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 07:45:52 »
I'm going to wait until a GOTY edition, I hate completing or half finishing a game only for a bunch of DLCs to come out.  The fact it messes up the gaming experience is more annoying to me than the cynical nickel and diming.  Should also have any bugs ironed out by then also and probably be on sale on Steam.  I still doubt they'll ever make an Elder Scrolls as good as Morrowind again.

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
  • Still around, sometimes.
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 09:10:49 »
Quote from: Malphas;451091
I'm going to wait until a GOTY edition, I hate completing or half finishing a game only for a bunch of DLCs to come out.  The fact it messes up the gaming experience is more annoying to me than the cynical nickel and diming.  Should also have any bugs ironed out by then also and probably be on sale on Steam.  I still doubt they'll ever make an Elder Scrolls as good as Morrowind again.
This is where I'm coming from, except for the bit about Morrowind. I never had time to get much farther than character creation in Morrowind, so I can't say it's the best. However, knowing a GotY edition is imminent, I'm tempted to wait. Though I may end up with a copy by then thanks to my birthday and Christmas.
Risen from the dead for a model F.

Wyse buy colors were GSY for the dark grey, GBA for the light grey, and BBI for the fonts.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 09:48:46 »
Maybe I'm looking back through rose-tinted glasses but Morrowind seemed to have a much more varied and interesting game world than Oblivion, and seemingly Skyrim from what I've seen so far.  Obviously the games have improved in other ways, but they lack the sort of fantastical feeling you got from traversing around Vvardenfell.

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 11:11:19 »
Quote from: ripster;450788
Somebody report this ****er.  First he downloads SW illegally and then he whines about profits in Group Buys.

I'd report him but:
  • Last time I reported somebody I got banned.
  • I'm no snitch.
  • See number One.

I haven't done anything wrong. Go ahead and report me.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 11:24:53 »
Quote from: ripster;451145
Bummer.

He's still here.

Pretty sure your **** is not allowed outside of your member forums sir. Threatening bans and offtopic ****?

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline Malphas

« Reply #38 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 15:04:31 »
Poor old ripster.

Offline Foodmanchew

« Reply #39 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 16:41:49 »
I definitely agree that there was some type of magic in the Morrowind that I really didn't feel in Oblivion.

Offline wmtx

« Reply #40 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 17:06:20 »
And now in turn I kinda miss Oblivion's Imperial City in Skyrim.

Offline oneproduct

• @Ubisoft
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 14 November 2011, 00:46:15 »
I still can't believe they didn't make fallout and this with some sort of multiplayer.
Layout: Colemak
Fastest typing speed: 131 WPM on typeracer, 136 WPM on 10fastfingers.
Daily driver: Filco Tenkeyless MX Brown with ergonomically weighted, lubed springs.
Ergo keyboards: Truly Ergonomic, Kinesis Advantage, Ergodox

Offline pitashen

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 14 November 2011, 00:53:35 »
Quote from: Foodmanchew;451324
I definitely agree that there was some type of magic in the Morrowind that I really didn't feel in Oblivion.

Things have certainly been changed for the better or worse. Gamer nowadays can't take much of the game complexity existed 10 20 years go. Elder scroll would have been profitable to be around if they keep the same complexity and exclude the newer demographics of gamers (younger gamers).

Offline pitashen

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 14 November 2011, 00:55:28 »
Quote from: Foodmanchew;451324

Things have certainly been changed for the better or worse. Gamer nowadays can't take much of the game complexity existed 10 20 years go. Elder scroll would have been profitable to be around if they keep the same complexity and exclude the newer demographics of gamers (younger gamers).

As I grow older, I certainly started to appreciate the stream lining they are doing, especially the character developments. Exploring and questing alone already take enough time, I don't want to be troubled by too much of other complex details. There are more  things in life I have to be worried about other than just gaming.

Offline Wallach

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 14 November 2011, 01:41:25 »
Quote from: Malphas;451091

As someone that put maybe 500 hours into Morrowind and about 40 into Oblivion, I can tell you Skyrim is not a cock up in the way Oblivion was. I'm not sure I'm ready to say it is better than Morrowind since I'm only 30 hours into Skyrim, but Skyrim is a ****ing amazingly designed environment. The dungeons in particular own the **** out of any TES game that's come before it, and they've finally taken an axe to their turgid **** excuse for a leveling system. It's also probably the first TES to actually do difficulty scaling correctly, and playing on the hardest setting is still entertaining even though you will routinely get your **** kicked in. It's probably the most dangerous exploration has ever felt in this series. Oh, and it not only has the best soundtrack of any TES, but one of the best video game soundtracks period. Maybe just flat out the best.

It's not all roses or anything; even though this is probably their most stable initial release it still comes with some of the usual jank and occasional broken script. The melee combat didn't get as much of an improvement as the magic did (seriously Skyrim's new magic system ****ing owns compared to past TES games), and the crafting is kind of hit or miss. But I think for someone that loved Morrowind, these things can't be items that stand in your way of appreciating what is behind that stuff.

Offline Scarzy

• http://enecutive.blogspot.com/
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 14 November 2011, 04:17:12 »
Level 20 Wood Elf named Vieral reporting in, I'm relying heavily on Sneak/Archery and playing on computer. The game is pretty buggy, my PC isn't the best by any means but that doesn't account for the mid-flight frozen dragons, flying horses, or general people flying all over the place.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 14 November 2011, 20:11:55 »
i beat skyrim in 20hrs or so lvl 15 high elf dual casting fire (level 1 spell) all throughout, yea i almost didn't complete any of the other quests, i didn't complete the mage/theif or warrior sections (did that after i did the end boss, no spoilers). But yea sounds stupid, but i always kept on using either level 1 fire or level 1 ice (depending on when i upgraded to fire or ice pet, cuz they resist the same element and you don't risk killing them) reason? cuz your hours carl lyda dies from aoe (area of effect) damage spells which are like almost everything upgraded, so i just ran it there and double casted fire or ice. Then later i completed the college quests and the rewards are awesome! i kinda restarted a new character, to be more battle mage, you can have summon sword on one hand and when you summon it, it ups conjouration, and when you swing, there goes your 1h skill, i didn't have more time to play with it though.

Offline pitashen

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 14 November 2011, 21:11:56 »
Quote from: Scarzy;451703
Level 20 Wood Elf named Vieral reporting in, I'm relying heavily on Sneak/Archery and playing on computer. The game is pretty buggy, my PC isn't the best by any means but that doesn't account for the mid-flight frozen dragons, flying horses, or general people flying all over the place.

That's just part of Bethesda tradition. :D  Bugs will eventually be fixed by Bethesda's patch or fan mods. No biggy

Offline Lanx

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 14 November 2011, 22:01:06 »
i did the 360 version, the rumble is awesome (idk if dragons rumble above your head, i'll be sure to remember next time) but lockpicking is great with the rumble, i never put any points into lockpicking or bought any and the rumble just told me which way was wrong and which way was correct.

of course if you have the 360 version you have to install the game to your hard drive, it's impossible to play loading from dvd, just from dashboard press "y" and it installs a copy to your hd, you still need the disc to verify of course.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #49 on: Tue, 15 November 2011, 12:07:18 »
dragons do rumble above your head... rumble is awesome.