Author Topic: [GB] Moon TKL v2  (Read 67987 times)

Offline hungtranm18

Re: [GB] Moon TKL v2
« Reply #150 on: Sun, 17 July 2022, 12:29:37 »
This is Oko's sales website https://synaesthesia.online/, I see her address here. Has anyone in Singapore tried to find her yet?

Offline shansoft

« Reply #151 on: Sun, 17 July 2022, 19:24:06 »
This is Oko's sales website https://synaesthesia.online/, I see her address here. Has anyone in Singapore tried to find her yet?

Based on the email that was previously sent by Oko for Moon TKL GB, it seems like there are 2 different people managing the GB. You can find both people with their correlated personal online profile quite easy.

Getting no reply from both of them. Something definitely happened but not disclosed for w/e reason. Their online presence essentially disappear as well.
I don't think scamming the buyer is the reason here. Honestly, just be more transparent and see if anyone can help with the situation. Not saying anything and just keeping people in dark is the worst kind.

Really hope this one goes through, but will start contacting the credit card service if its still like this in the near future.
Collections: Mysterium TKL / leaf80 Blue Alps / Tiamo V2 / Tiamo V3 / Drop CTRL Canvas / KBD19x / Equalz Zer0.9 PC / Percent Volt80 / Satisfaction 75 / Kira 80 / Rama U80 / Keycult No1Rev1 / Keycult No2Rev1 / E8.5 / Mode 80 FE / J02 LE / Equalz Zer0.9 EE / Kepler TKL / Gemini TKL / Time80Re / Jane V2 / Jane V2 CE / Mr Suit / KFE CE

Offline DasGnome

« Reply #152 on: Mon, 18 July 2022, 15:02:05 »
I've been in Oko's discord for quite a while as a lurker. I was very unhappy they locked it due to some petty remarks, but GB communication has been pretty bad in general. However Oko had previously been quite active and ran multiple successful GBs.
We can only speculate about what has happened sadly. Hopefully someone IRL can confirm they are alive and healthy, and then I can be mad.

Offline kronograf

« Reply #153 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 12:11:07 »

From someone on the local discord who went to pick up their CRP order. Just relaying what they said:

alice | jane v2 | kohaku

« Reply #154 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 12:30:04 »
Would someone want to setup a Discord for Moon and the other board they are waiting for from Oko?

Offline shansoft

« Reply #155 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 13:48:03 »

From someone on the local discord who went to pick up their CRP order. Just relaying what they said:

Show Image

Does Oko..... not have a smartphone...?
Collections: Mysterium TKL / leaf80 Blue Alps / Tiamo V2 / Tiamo V3 / Drop CTRL Canvas / KBD19x / Equalz Zer0.9 PC / Percent Volt80 / Satisfaction 75 / Kira 80 / Rama U80 / Keycult No1Rev1 / Keycult No2Rev1 / E8.5 / Mode 80 FE / J02 LE / Equalz Zer0.9 EE / Kepler TKL / Gemini TKL / Time80Re / Jane V2 / Jane V2 CE / Mr Suit / KFE CE

Offline Tyson

« Reply #156 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 14:01:21 »

Show Image

Ok, so if I'm reading the date correctly on that, that was posted 10 days ago. Meaning that she should be back to shipping within the next 4 days. Hopefully she will ship all of the CRP orders then work on mailing out all of the Moon TKL orders. Thank you for giving us this info. I hope all is well with Oko in the long run. We've seen how strict China's been with handling the pandemic.

Offline Aiwanei

• ThocKeys.com
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 20:57:24 »

Show Image

Ok, so if I'm reading the date correctly on that, that was posted 10 days ago. Meaning that she should be back to shipping within the next 4 days. Hopefully she will ship all of the CRP orders then work on mailing out all of the Moon TKL orders. Thank you for giving us this info. I hope all is well with Oko in the long run. We've seen how strict China's been with handling the pandemic.

Oko is in Signapore not China unless I'm mistaken.
ThocKeys.com

Offline swyte

« Reply #158 on: Mon, 25 July 2022, 17:30:53 »
anyone have any update on Oko's reenactment of The Italian Job renamed The Moon Job?

Offline shansoft

« Reply #159 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 03:00:33 »
anyone have any update on Oko's reenactment of The Italian Job renamed The Moon Job?

Nope! wondering this as well........

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #160 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 08:43:04 »
Might need to start crowdfunding a buyer representative to send over and figure out if Oko is in a soap opera coma or something.

Offline swyte

« Reply #161 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 09:47:58 »
Might need to start crowdfunding a buyer representative to send over and figure out if Oko is in a soap opera coma or something.

This might seriously be the move to go with. From what I recall people have picked them up locally? Why don't we hire someone, a legal firm or repo, to pick up all remaining units, ship them out and bill to Oko and their shop/business. I'm not up to speed on SG law but there's got to be a way for asset's tied to Oko personally or tied up in Oko''s shop worth the fees we'd have to pay? I mean every extra month makes it seem worse and worse with regard to Okos alleged excuses peddled around to different people - manufacturer issues with pictures of the boards in cases, questionable ill health for months, brother is too scarred to ship and mess up - its really just a load of BS excuses, one after another once the last excuse has dried up. People dying with cancer can still post on a message board. There's no reason for this anymore except something went totally wrong.

Offline shansoft

« Reply #162 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 14:17:14 »

This might seriously be the move to go with. From what I recall people have picked them up locally? Why don't we hire someone, a legal firm or repo, to pick up all remaining units, ship them out and bill to Oko and their shop/business. I'm not up to speed on SG law but there's got to be a way for asset's tied to Oko personally or tied up in Oko''s shop worth the fees we'd have to pay? I mean every extra month makes it seem worse and worse with regard to Okos alleged excuses peddled around to different people - manufacturer issues with pictures of the boards in cases, questionable ill health for months, brother is too scarred to ship and mess up - its really just a load of BS excuses, one after another once the last excuse has dried up. People dying with cancer can still post on a message board. There's no reason for this anymore except something went totally wrong.

Where are all these Oko's informations coming from? That seems to be quite odd that people are able to contact them, but somehow we couldn't. Is there like alternative Discord channel they have in SG?

Offline swyte

« Reply #163 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 12:04:58 »

Where are all these Oko's informations coming from? That seems to be quite odd that people are able to contact them, but somehow we couldn't. Is there like alternative Discord channel they have in SG?

Literally no idea - no background is ever given just someone with a piece of info. Legit could just be Oko shills trying to calm down the crowds.

The only time she ever replied to me was on 3/18/22: "Okonomiyaki ó 03/18/2022
Hi, waiting for the manu to quote me on the shipping charges these few days before i send out the invoice and proceed with shipping."

So honestly I dont see how its not a scam at this point.

Offline swyte

« Reply #164 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 12:12:08 »

So I've been looking for the address on the site but never found it. Do you still have it? I'm going to ask my friend in SG to check it out and pick mine up if possible. This is just ridiculous at this point.

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #165 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 13:06:18 »
I doubt she has any boards on-hand where you could just go get it from her. Oko has fulfilled several other board group buys so I don't really see why she would have them all manu'd and then just sit on 200ish boards. My opinion is that something tragic has happened in regards to health (hope this isn't the case) or shipping / manufacturing where she is being advised against talking to buyers until she can deliver or cover her own ass. That being said, if you know someone in the SG keyboard scene that could get some more info as to what is going on that would be great. I know there are other more prominent members of the community in this buy that might be privy to more information as well. It is kind of wild to go completely dark on the communication considering how responsive she was before in Discord haha. Also, the MechMarket Mods do have a ticket or system for cases like this. They helped get buyer's money refunded when a custom cable company owner basically had a mental breakdown and disappeared with everyone's money for a while. So you could open a ticket there and let them investigate or liaison or whatever it is they do behind the scenes for this stuff.

Offline speedyzy

« Reply #166 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 15:56:48 »
poor and no keeb
oh yeah!!!

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 16:36:24 »
I work w a person who has metastatic cancer, and their workplace attendance and performance is examplary.  Iíve conversed by text w family members who were intubated and they were more verbose than Okonomiyaki in 2022. Iíve done round the clock care for a family member and still made mechmarket sales on time, and certainly not delayed by months.

So there could be some fanciful story of illness, or that I do indeed have magical powers to be negative enough to prevent board fulfillment, orÖwhat if itís just a scammer?

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #168 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 23:37:45 »
It's very hard for me to not believe that Oko ran away with my money. I was in Belle-en-Rose GB. I asked a million times for update or cancel order. No luck. So I went ahead and filed a dispute with my credit card company and I was very lucky to actually get my money back. I hope y'all receive the board you've been waiting such a long time for though. There's no excuse for the current situation.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - Matrix Lab 8XV1.2 OG - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - Gok 7V - MGA Standard - Matrix Lab 8XV3.0

Offline kronograf

« Reply #169 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 02:28:16 »

Literally no idea - no background is ever given just someone with a piece of info. Legit could just be Oko shills trying to calm down the crowds.

You guys do know we actually have local keyboard Discord servers that aren't solely about Oko, right? Whatever folks like me are relaying here is just mostly snippets from people who bought into their local CRP GB and want to know where their stuff is.

I mean, if anyone wants to send me like $2000 I'll gladly go down and knock on their door and video it for y'all, but past that...
alice | jane v2 | kohaku

Offline swyte

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 09:41:55 »

You guys do know we actually have local keyboard Discord servers that aren't solely about Oko, right? Whatever folks like me are relaying here is just mostly snippets from people who bought into their local CRP GB and want to know where their stuff is.

I mean, if anyone wants to send me like $2000 I'll gladly go down and knock on their door and video it for y'all, but past that...

If you know the address mind DM'ing it? I have a friend in SG willing to do that for about $2000 less and willing to pick mine up (if they truly exist). But I havent had any luck locating an address. Hoping that if I can find one we can at least have confirmation if he can pick mine up, instead of just rumors that local orders may have been picked up.

Offline kiyoboard

• https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
    • https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
« Reply #171 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 09:58:55 »

If you know the address mind DM'ing it? I have a friend in SG willing to do that for about $2000 less and willing to pick mine up (if they truly exist). But I havent had any luck locating an address. Hoping that if I can find one we can at least have confirmation if he can pick mine up, instead of just rumors that local orders may have been picked up.

As much as I want to get my board and also find out what actually is going on, I don't think sending random stranger to another stranger's home is the move here. I don't know about the laws in Singapore, but that might get your friend in trouble with police, I would think. Besides, I think it is not feasible that she has all the boards and just sitting with all those boards at home.

That said, I am also not sure what is the correct approach either. Probably a good start would be finding out if the boards are actually manufactured or not, if anyone knows the CNC factory Oko used.

Offline kronograf

« Reply #172 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 10:39:17 »

Itís on their vendor website.
alice | jane v2 | kohaku

Offline swyte

« Reply #173 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 12:22:11 »

https://synaesthesia.online/ ? It's not on there.

Offline kronograf

« Reply #174 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 20:48:14 »

https://synaesthesia.online/ ? It's not on there.

Itís on the ďRefund policyĒ page.
alice | jane v2 | kohaku