Author Topic: OVER Geekhack Livestream 2/28 2PM EST  (Read 34187 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: OVER Geekhack Livestream 2/28 2PM EST
« Reply #150 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 03:23:12 »
I have somehow managed to listen to the whole thing, on and off.  Missed a few little bits here and there, and it took me most of the day.

Great fun - thanks for recording! :D

And if anyone is making WASD transparent blanks, something like Clack's Fallout Yellow would sit very well on my keyboards ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #151 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 08:21:26 »
Just wanted to pop in and say the livestream was great! I really hope these continue, the discussions are great, and it's always nice seeing what you beauties look like in real life!  :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
Re: LIVE Geekhack Livestream 2/28 2PM EST
« Reply #152 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 08:32:58 »
Lol... This stream has branded me as an Asian Redneck who loves guns...
If the shoe fits...  ^-^

But on a serious note, I do love getting to see everyone enjoying themselves/nerd out on keyboards crap and bill is still a scrub   :-*
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #153 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 08:34:08 »

bill is still a scrub
You tryna start some **** homie?

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #154 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 08:38:39 »
Thanks for answering all of my questions, great livestream! :D Next week same time?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #155 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 08:39:55 »

Thanks for answering all of my questions, great livestream! :D Next week same time?
Thanks for all the great questions!

It'll be some time next month. I'm trying to space them out so people don't get bored :D

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #156 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 09:00:14 »
I wanted to hang out :(
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #157 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 09:09:27 »

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #158 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 09:50:17 »
Very entertaining stream from all of you guys!  :-*

Definitely agree on the translucent cherry profile blanks! I have a translucent orange wasd set from bro's V1's, not sure what other trans ones he did aside from those and the color you mentioned (I forget what color that was now).

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #159 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 12:36:27 »
I wish my English skill is good enough to join these fun thing..

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #160 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 13:05:46 »
TIL vesper is a big gun guy ;)
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #161 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 13:36:26 »
YouTube link for anyone that missed it :D

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #162 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 13:53:47 »

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #163 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 18:50:49 »
To commemorate a glorious vidya cast,

« Last Edit: Sun, 01 March 2015, 18:54:48 by Binge »
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #164 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 18:54:30 »
To commemorate a glorious stream,

Show Image

Woah thats really nice, also just watch about half so far also love you binge you were super cool to watch :) you too Vesper and stop being so childish drawing beards on him :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #165 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 19:04:21 »

Show Image

ROFL That triad ink though

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #166 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 19:06:19 »

Show Image

I'm actually in quote hell right now trying to respond to people but I definitely have to respond to this first. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. THAT IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME!!!

The Green curry with bullets in it! LOLOL! And me grabbing for my gun under my monitor~ HAHAHA. That End of Eva being played in the background on the monitor is such a perfect touch too!!! Not only do I love that movie and I've seen it a million times, but I watched that 2 nights ago on the exact monitor too!!! Also, that awesome dragon tattoo too with the binge face :D :D :D

Love this picture ~ <333

In commemoration of this amazing picture, I'll be sure to post something cool for this early this coming week! I promise!

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #167 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 19:58:11 »

Show Image

Kudos

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #168 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 20:47:16 »
I like where this is going. I joined in and Vesper is talking about moisturizers and creepy keyboard gloves. Binge is making puppets

LOLOL!!! Moisturizer + disposable plastic gloves are the fastest cure for dry hands!

(Attachment Link)

Why is he so cute? <3

Show Image

LEAVE IT TO ZEAL and MORALLESS TO SCREENSHOT ME IN MY HUMILIATING MOMENTS!!!

I LOOKED AWAY FOR ONE SECOND AND ****ING VESPER PULLS A GUN OUT WTF HAPPENS IN THIS PODCAST

HAHAHA!!! We were talking about hobbies, and shooting is one of my hobbies~ 'Murica!!!

I actually lol'd at "I actually sleep with this thing under my pillow."

Good lord.

HAHAHA! Under the pillow I'm not using on other side of bed, and loaded magazine but no round in the chamber. 100% safe ;) Only do this because I don't have a night stand~

"Vesper has guns pull some out rofl"

Only a pistol!

I'm not a big gun guy - Vesper
Show Image

vesper stylin on the podcast. hard as ****

Don't be coming around vespers house sniffing some kaps cuz he will bust a cap....Jesus man where do you live that you need that right next to your comp.

Hahaha, it's not out of fear but rather I like to play with it (unloaded!!!) while I watch stuff on my computer :P

VesperSaint: Kawaii in the street, pulls Gats in the sheets.

Show Image

Hahaha nice screen cap Zeal :thumb:

don't **** with vesper

fook with me all ya'll want~ I'm a nice guy <3

afraid for my life right now   :))

Be afraid of me smothering you to death with my love~<3

gainesville

Gville~ Home of the gators~!!!

(3) A person who is attacked in his or her dwelling, residence, or vehicle has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use force, including deadly force

Definitely don't insult him when you visit his house  :))

Castle Doctrine??? Please visit~ Hue.

signature plastic make my favorite caps - vesper

Give me the time on the youtube video where I said that. I bet you can't.

Damn I got to get back to work. thanks guys ....vesper be safe...

Thank you for watching~ And I will be safe!!! <3

That's how you know it was a good stream ;) :p

Hahaha... as long as you guys enjoyed it~ Anything for you guys.

Confirmed: VesperSaint is an Asian redneck. I'm going to hide since I'm terrified of him now.

HUE! Don't lie~ You aren't terrified of me~ Let me embrace you~

Senpai noticed me <3  :-*

I noticed you rong tym ago~

(3) A person who is attacked in his or her dwelling, residence, or vehicle has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use force, including deadly force

Definitely don't insult him when you visit his house  :))

Remind me to never have DHL deliver a package to Vesper.

Note to self: Release as "No Signature Required".

LOL! I wouldn't shoot him unless he tried to force himself into my home!

Vesper is getting ready to go pick up his newest keyboard!

Show Image

Show Image

Gunslinger Girls is sooooooo gooooooood~

Show Image

Haha nice man !

LOL!!! Don't believe him!

If the shoe fits...  ^-^

But on a serious note, I do love getting to see everyone enjoying themselves/nerd out on keyboards crap and bill is still a scrub   :-*

lol... it seems they fit pretty well.

TIL vesper is a big gun guy ;)

TIL Lurch likes big gun guys?? ;)

Show Image

Sammo Hung is a badass. If only I was a fraction of how cool he is~

To commemorate a glorious stream,

Show Image

Woah thats really nice, also just watch about half so far also love you binge you were super cool to watch :) you too Vesper and stop being so childish drawing beards on him :X

Tell me about it~ Seriously some cool stufffff~ That first person view~

I wish I could grow a beard like that~

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #169 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 23:06:23 »
^ very reply.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #170 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 00:23:58 »
NOTE: No one complained or said anything mean about me~ so don't worry! I just thought it was my obligation to write this stuff for awareness about gun safety because I just got done watching the stream and I realized that I never explained GUN SAFETY properly with you guys! LOL!

The whole conversation in the live stream was started on a lighter and humorous tone so I kept it that way for humor~ And the topic and conversation moved on fast so I didn't really bother explaining~ HOWEVER, I handle my pistol comfortably and easily on the stream because I have extensive experience and training with it (NO, I'm not a North Korean sleeper cell *all praise the Glorious Leader*). I also currently live by myself so I do necessarily need my guns locked away. However, I do have have a safe and hidden location for my gear, but my pistol is always in my immediate area/body :) ~

Guns are not a toy. They are to be respected and treated with care. It's all about proper training, discipline, and creating and practicing good/proper habits. HOWEVER, they are no different than a car when it comes to safety and how dangerous they can be~ Once you have the experience, training, and good habits locked down they are easy and comfortable to handle, which is why I'm not concerned in the stream~ as seen in the stream, my gun was safety checked EVERY TIME it was picked up.

<3 you guys~ Glad you guys enjoyed the section on it lol~

« Last Edit: Mon, 02 March 2015, 00:31:12 by VesperSAINT »

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #171 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 00:59:19 »
I didn't watch the whole thing, but the first thing I saw in it is Vesper take out his gun and said he put in under his pillow (If i heard it correctly)  :eek:  And he start taking bullet out from his backpack?  :eek:
I was like, whoa  :eek:

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #172 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 01:01:05 »
NOTE: No one complained or said anything mean about me~ so don't worry! I just thought it was my obligation to write this stuff for awareness about gun safety because I just got done watching the stream and I realized that I never explained GUN SAFETY properly with you guys! LOL!

The whole conversation in the live stream was started on a lighter and humorous tone so I kept it that way for humor~ And the topic and conversation moved on fast so I didn't really bother explaining~ HOWEVER, I handle my pistol comfortably and easily on the stream because I have extensive experience and training with it (NO, I'm not a North Korean sleeper cell *all praise the Glorious Leader*). I also currently live by myself so I do necessarily need my guns locked away. However, I do have have a safe and hidden location for my gear, but my pistol is always in my immediate area/body :) ~

Guns are not a toy. They are to be respected and treated with care. It's all about proper training, discipline, and creating and practicing good/proper habits. HOWEVER, they are no different than a car when it comes to safety and how dangerous they can be~ Once you have the experience, training, and good habits locked down they are easy and comfortable to handle, which is why I'm not concerned in the stream~ as seen in the stream, my gun was safety checked EVERY TIME it was picked up.

<3 you guys~ Glad you guys enjoyed the section on it lol~

Show Image

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #173 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 01:22:36 »
I didn't watch the whole thing, but the first thing I saw in it is Vesper take out his gun and said he put in under his pillow (If i heard it correctly)  :eek:  And he start taking bullet out from his backpack?  :eek:
I was like, whoa  :eek:

Hehe~ I don't have a night stand~ so it's true that I do keep my pistol underneath the right pillow, which I don't usually sleep on (I have a queen size bed), but it's got an empty chamber but loaded magazine in it. This means that even if I were to pull the trigger by accident in my sleep (though pretty much impossible with the very heavy double action trigger), it wouldn't fire anyway because I'd have to manually rack the slide back to chamber a round (this is impossible to do by accident in my sleep because the slide of a CZ pistols is very thin and small, and racking the slide take some serious finger strength and the whole use of my arm). I'm pretty much sleeping with a small inactive piece of steel and aluminum under my unused pillow, unless I consciously pick it up in my hands with the proper grip and dextrously rack back the slide to chamber a round.

Keep note~ This doesn't apply to all pistols! All pistols have different safeties (manual safety, decocker, DA/SA trigger, safe action system, grip safety, squeeze cockers, etc.), trigger pull weight, different slide sizes and serrations, etc.

Show Image

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #174 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 02:41:09 »
Did binge get his money for those tungstens???

KWK??? You down to try it out?

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #175 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 09:17:26 »
Yeah, I think someone donated for the tungsten before he finished saying he was willing to experiment with it if someone pitched in, lol

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #176 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 09:23:30 »
Tungsten is OTW to my place.  I'm going to split my order and send half of it to hipster for his use.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #177 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:11:46 »
you didn't even PM me

wtf bro
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #178 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:16:06 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #179 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:21:17 »
you didn't even PM me

wtf bro

maybe he assumed someone else did?

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #180 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:22:43 »
I assumed that vesper would have pm sented you.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #181 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:23:36 »
I assumed that vesper would have pm sented you.

^^ see

ps: that avatar pho...eww

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #182 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:25:29 »
Those eyes tho

https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #183 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:48:57 »
you didn't even PM me

wtf bro
sorry, I guess I should have told people that I'm going to try to cycle the people in it to try to keep the shows diverse. If you are still interested, it would be great to have you back on one in the future :)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #184 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 16:30:07 »
Tungsten is OTW to my place.  I'm going to split my order and send half of it to hipster for his use.

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #185 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 16:30:31 »
Show Image

takbir

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #186 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 21:36:17 »

Show Image

In commemoration of this amazing picture, I'll be sure to post something cool for this early this coming week! I promise!

As promised!!!

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 21:37:16 »

Show Image

Show Image

As promised!!!

Show Image

LOL

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #188 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 21:37:39 »
BELIEVE IN IT BECAUSE DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 21:39:08 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 21:44:14 »

Show Image

Show Image

As promised!!!

Show Image

awww yiss

Offline Moralless

« Reply #191 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 21:50:04 »

Show Image

Show Image

As promised!!!

Show Image

LOL That's great Vepser :)) Nice job recreating Binge's amazing drawing.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #192 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 21:51:40 »
awww yiss

yeeeee

LOL That's great Vepser :)) Nice job recreating Binge's amazing drawing.

It had to be done~ I couldn't help myself~

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #193 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 21:55:25 »
There it is. I've been looking for this >.<

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #194 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 02:41:57 »
hehe~

ALSO! I wiped down the bullets with isopropyl alcohol before putting it in my curry!!! LOL!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #195 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 06:54:37 »
Do the bullets work better now that they've been imbued with magical green curry power?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #196 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 07:18:11 »
LMFAO! Alchemy is my thang yo! Magical green curry bullets are the dank ish these days.

Here's a scientific visual aid of how it works:

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #197 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 08:21:19 »

I didn't know this was actually a thing.  Guns are amazing!

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #198 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:31:53 »
Sorry for the necro post, but will there be another one of these soon? Its fun listening to them

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #199 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:52:20 »
Sorry for the necro post, but will there be another one of these soon? Its fun listening to them
I hope, they're always fun :)