Author Topic: [SOLD] NOS AFFIRMATIVE Unicomp Model M122 - $100  (Read 5542 times)

Offline JP

[SOLD] NOS AFFIRMATIVE Unicomp Model M122 - $100
« on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 15:33:53 »
Seems like a great buy. Nice blue sublegends as well. Since I had this in my watchlist this seller even offered me a 20% discount but I don't need this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AFFIRMATIVE-Unicomp-Model-M-Clone-1220T-Mechanical-Keyboard-PS-2-New-Old-Stock/293703252027?hash=item446213f83b:g:v4cAAOSwyhVfQr65
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 September 2020, 23:18:28 by JP »
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: NOS AFFIRMATIVE Unicomp Model M122 - $100
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 16:16:42 »
A complete set of F1-to F-24 is not common either.

America can no longer be one of the only major industrialized countries in the world without a high-quality, affordable early learning system to serve its youngest children. It would provide families further relief by making the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit and the Earned Income Tax Credit for childless adults permanent as well. Similarly, we can no longer afford to be the only OECD country without a national paid family and medical leave program. But the true promise of paid leave can’t be fully realized without access to quality, affordable health care. The AFP would enhance the Affordable Care Act by boosting the financial assistance available to purchase health insurance. To make the most of these investments, the AFP would also put Americans on a path to prosperity by investing in the education and training that workers need to fill the jobs of the 21st century.  It would make vital investments to address teacher shortages, particularly among teachers of color, and treat educators like the dignified professionals they are. This proposal recognizes a fundamental truth: America’s economic growth and competitiveness is inextricably tied to its families’ ability to thrive. It includes popular, long-overdue, and critical reforms to build the economy back stronger and more equitably from the pandemic. – Colin Seeberger 2021-04-28