Author Topic: Headphone Thread.  (Read 1316143 times)

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
Re: Headphone Thread.
« Reply #2500 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 00:13:37 »
I should take a pic of my current stuff...

do it

Don't tell him what to do.

bro do you even do what to tell don't him?
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2501 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 00:15:33 »

do it

I would agree that the mailbox DID look good in that scenario, but no I wouldn't necessarily say that it worked out great for me. Na mean?
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2502 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 00:22:33 »

do it

I would agree that the mailbox DID look good in that scenario, but no I wouldn't necessarily say that it worked out great for me. Na mean?

Solid tho.  And like I said to m'man TJ's gotta post pics or it didn't happen :-/
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #2503 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 07:51:39 »
Astro A40's over and over again. So comfy, I sleep in Skype calls with them on. IM NOT EVEN JOKING.
c h e r

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #2504 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 08:55:51 »
these are pretty magical :d

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Reppin He-560 I see, I did the grill mod for mine and its nice but small improvement.
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2505 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 20:24:37 »
DSC00015.jpg by tjcaustin, on Flickr

Will probably sell these soon (sr225i with vibro labs cups and G cush) -
DSC00014.jpg by tjcaustin, on Flickr

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #2506 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 20:29:12 »
Show Image

Show Image

Th900 are truly stunning, one of my favorite headphones and to my eyes the nicest aesthetically speaking

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2507 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 20:33:04 »
Show Image

Show Image

Th900 are truly stunning, one of my favorite headphones and to my eyes the nicest aesthetically speaking

I only wish I'd gotten them earlier.  TH900 for inside, jh13pro outside, I'm done.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2508 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 20:44:10 »
Show Image

Show Image

I only wish I'd gotten them earlier.  TH900 for inside, jh13pro outside, I'm done.

Good matches for sure!
Right now I have the Roxannes for outside and W3000anv for inside. I sold the Th900 to get the W3000anv and I'm not particularly sure it was even worth it. More of a side step (though they are the same price and both are closed back so it's understandable).
Though at the same time it's the experience along with it.

BTW are you enjoying your MDR10RBT yet?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2509 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 20:47:55 »
Show Image

Oh god... these are so sexy... Mmmfff.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2510 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 20:49:34 »
Show Image

Show Image

Good matches for sure!
Right now I have the Roxannes for outside and W3000anv for inside. I sold the Th900 to get the W3000anv and I'm not particularly sure it was even worth it. More of a side step (though they are the same price and both are closed back so it's understandable).

Haven't opened them.  I'm going to just flip them, I think.  I did like the mdr-10 sound when I demoed them in the past, but they're a little small for long time listening.

True about the experience.  I might not appreciate these as much or even think I'm done looking had I got these when I got my he400 or lcd-2 way back when.

Show Image

And they don't sound bad either.  Like if I found a stupid deal on ps500s, I might pick up a pair based on how these turned out.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2511 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 21:02:47 »
Show Image

And they don't sound bad either.  Like if I found a stupid deal on ps500s, I might pick up a pair based on how these turned out.

Man... I'll look forward to reading your thoughts on them. Absolutely love how they look though. Can only imagine how they sound :P

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2512 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 21:10:47 »
Show Image

Show Image

Good matches for sure!

Haven't opened them.  I'm going to just flip them, I think.  I did like the mdr-10 sound when I demoed them in the past, but they're a little small for long time listening.

True about the experience.  I might not appreciate these as much or even think I'm done looking had I got these when I got my he400 or lcd-2 way back when.

Show Image

Jump on the stupid deals! They pay off.

Got HD700s for $300 once, HE6 for $600

Good times were had. Those were the first times I owned those respective headphones so it was an experience as well

PS500s were the "best" Grados IMO (at least in their modern line)

And do what you want with the MDR10RBT :P I left the receipt in the Poker 2 box

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #2513 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 09:46:34 »
Good deals are great! I got some HE400 for $100 shipped to my house. A guy on reddit was cleaning house on stuff and he said they were too heavy for him.

When I was first getting into headphones, I picked up some HD 558 for $75, which was decent at the time.

I would really love to get some HD700s. Where did you score them for $300?

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2514 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 11:42:05 »
Scored some Shure Se535s for $300, from a Canadian retailer too!  :p

Offline tribade

« Reply #2515 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 13:24:11 »
Good deals are great! I got some HE400 for $100 shipped to my house. A guy on reddit was cleaning house on stuff and he said they were too heavy for him.

When I was first getting into headphones, I picked up some HD 558 for $75, which was decent at the time.

Goddamn, those are some scary good deals.  I'm keeping my eyes out for some cheap hifiman headphones and audeze, but so far no luck.
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2516 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 13:50:21 »

Luck :P

But I hated them (hd7000)

Offline nahka

• Did you see that, Fio?
« Reply #2517 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 15:18:55 »
Anyone have some good bluetooth headphones to recommend?

Poker II
    Reds

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2518 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 17:19:41 »

tj has some for sale right now. they look to have pretty good reviews.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=61815.0

tj legit as **** too. sucks at CS, but he's legit.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2519 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 17:21:53 »

tj has some for sale right now. they look to have pretty good reviews.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=61815.0

tj legit as **** too. sucks at CS, but he's legit.

Aha xP those are the ones I traded him for his JD40 xp

Sony Bluetooth is good. Sony is also coming out with the XB950!

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #2520 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 20:27:25 »

Really? I have the HD 600 right now and a buddy of mine has the HD 700. I would, in a heartbeat, trade up for them. They're really a splendid set of headphones in my opinion. What did you not like about them?

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2521 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 20:33:11 »
Show Image

Show Image

Damn dude those are some drool worthy photos, great work!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2522 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 20:34:14 »

Really? I have the HD 600 right now and a buddy of mine has the HD 700. I would, in a heartbeat, trade up for them. They're really a splendid set of headphones in my opinion. What did you not like about them?

The HD800s are just leagues ahead of the HD700.
The HD800 sounds like a high end while the 700 sounds like a middle end

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2523 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 20:18:21 »
Having some issues with my Denon AH D-5000's. I've had them for about 3-4 years, but in the past week or so the left side has been gradually getting quieter and quieter. It's been a slow process, and at first I thought I was imagining it or something, but now the volume difference between the right and left are extremely noticeable. About half the volume of the right side, and I think it's getting lower everyday.

Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on here, because my Denon's are by far my favorite headphones and I'd like to do anything I can to save them if the driver is failing. It might be something wrong with the cord connection internally, but I have not opened them up to check.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Offline blackbox

« Reply #2524 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 03:24:24 »
Having some issues with my Denon AH D-5000's. I've had them for about 3-4 years, but in the past week or so the left side has been gradually getting quieter and quieter. It's been a slow process, and at first I thought I was imagining it or something, but now the volume difference between the right and left are extremely noticeable. About half the volume of the right side, and I think it's getting lower everyday.

Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on here, because my Denon's are by far my favorite headphones and I'd like to do anything I can to save them if the driver is failing. It might be something wrong with the cord connection internally, but I have not opened them up to check.

My guess is also that its the cord. Does anything happen if you wiggle the contact? If nothing happens you should open them as you said.
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2525 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 05:45:35 »

My guess is also that its the cord. Does anything happen if you wiggle the contact? If nothing happens you should open them as you said.

No changes when I wiggle or push the cord in where it meets the headphone, or when adjusting any of jacks. The problem is I'm not savvy on audio equipment internals and don't want to potentially damage $500 headphones that aren't being made anymore without knowing what to do.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2526 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 08:27:09 »

No changes when I wiggle or push the cord in where it meets the headphone, or when adjusting any of jacks. The problem is I'm not savvy on audio equipment internals and don't want to potentially damage $500 headphones that aren't being made anymore without knowing what to do.

If it's something in the internals then you're really stuck.
While listening to them, starting from the jack, work your way up the cable doing a few twists here and there to see if anything changes while you do thus. I also assume you have but to rule out faulty source equipment have you tried it with another device?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2527 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:53:12 »

While listening to them, starting from the jack, work your way up the cable doing a few twists here and there to see if anything changes while you do thus. I also assume you have but to rule out faulty source equipment have you tried it with another device?

Yes, it's definitely not the the amps. I've tested the Denon's on both my O2 and Lyr with the same low volume in the left headset. Subsequently, my LCD's work fine with both amps.

I'm pondering this service: http://www.headphone.com/pages/headphone-repair-and-upgrades
where they will replace the cables with Fat Pipe cables. Has anyone used this repair service, or can recommend another?

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #2528 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 17:12:36 »

WOAH, WHAT?  I spent like $10,000 on headphones and concluded the HD600 to be better than a ton of other headphones including Denon D2000, AKG K702, Beyerdynamic DT 770/880/990, Stax Lambda / Nova, etc.  Eh, well about equal to the Stax Lambda.  The Nova was pretty bad.

Are the HD700/800 really that much better?  :eek:

If so, I'll take 3.  :p

side note: I have some like-new Westone UM Pro 30s available for $270 shipped (CONUS).
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 September 2014, 17:15:44 by PointyFox »

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #2529 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 17:23:34 »
I'm planning to get the SoundTrue™ around-ear headphones by Bose. I've read a couple of reviews online and most of them are saying it's decent and for the design it looks pretty nice.
Wanna replace this Beats Solo I have atm. :3 I'm planning to get a pair of earphones as well. Leaning towards the Sound Magic e10 for it's price & performance. Any owners out there, it would be great if you could share your experience !
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2530 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 19:11:49 »

Yes, it's definitely not the the amps. I've tested the Denon's on both my O2 and Lyr with the same low volume in the left headset. Subsequently, my LCD's work fine with both amps.

I'm pondering this service: http://www.headphone.com/pages/headphone-repair-and-upgrades
where they will replace the cables with Fat Pipe cables. Has anyone used this repair service, or can recommend another?

Internal problems. Some indicators that the problem is somewhere inside the headphone earcup or driver are: sound coming out of only one side, or neither; sound is distorted, quiet, or otherwise inaccurate. These problems may indicate a headphone that cannot be repaired, however they also could indicate a simple cable problem.  Contact us for help.

I suggest at least giving them a shout and asking for recommendations on other troubleshooting measures before you pay for a repair and cable swap :)

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2531 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 19:17:22 »

WOAH, WHAT?  I spent like $10,000 on headphones and concluded the HD600 to be better than a ton of other headphones including Denon D2000, AKG K702, Beyerdynamic DT 770/880/990, Stax Lambda / Nova, etc.  Eh, well about equal to the Stax Lambda.  The Nova was pretty bad.

side note: I have some like-new Westone UM Pro 30s available for $270 shipped (CONUS).

I've hated literally every beyer I've tried
The denon d2/5/7k all sounded really loose in the bass. The Fostex TH900 (which is significantly more expensive than the D7k was new) is a HUGE improvement over the previous 3 =)

As for AKG, they always sound really artificial.

As for stax... They're really picky with amps. My friend designed his own electrostatic amps and it's taken him something like 7 revisions including a complete rework at some point before he felt it was complete. From some analysis of official stax amps, most of them fail in a few areas which largely impacts the sound (except for the T2). The good custom amps are really a huge improvement.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2532 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 19:32:47 »

The denon d2/5/7k all sounded really loose in the bass. The Fostex TH900 (which is significantly more expensive than the D7k was new) is a HUGE improvement over the previous 3 =)

As for stax... They're really picky with amps. My friend designed his own electrostatic amps and it's taken him something like 7 revisions including a complete rework at some point before he felt it was complete. From some analysis of official stax amps, most of them fail in a few areas which largely impacts the sound (except for the T2). The good custom amps are really a huge improvement.

Pointyfox and I have pretty much polar opposite tastes when it comes to headphones, but yeah, it's worth at least a long demo to try them out.

Kinda intrigued by the new sony's that should be released in the next few weeks, too.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2533 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 19:36:57 »

Pointyfox and I have pretty much polar opposite tastes when it comes to headphones, but yeah, it's worth at least a long demo to try them out.

Kinda intrigued by the new sony's that should be released in the next few weeks, too.

I probably would have bought them if it weren't for the rumors being spread by some dealers that a TOTL sony is coming out next year (2k+ range)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2534 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 19:37:20 »

I've always found you can tell what kind of audiophile you are talking to by asking one simple question: "So, what do you think of Grado's?"

There is no wrong answer, but it's a big indicator of what kind of sound they like.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2535 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 19:49:47 »

I've always found you can tell what kind of audiophile you are talking to by asking one simple question: "So, what do you think of Grado's?"

There is no wrong answer, but it's a big indicator of what kind of sound they like.

Most of my local audiophile friends (actually.. all of them) dislike grado but we all have extremely different tastes in headphones though we all more or less agree on what we dislike about grado

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2536 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 19:52:47 »

I probably would have bought them if it weren't for the rumors being spread by some dealers that a TOTL sony is coming out next year (2k+ range)

Dude, nomax has been saying "just wait for a totl from sennheiser and sony" for nearly 2 years now, so whatever.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2537 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 20:04:29 »

Dude, nomax has been saying "just wait for a totl from sennheiser and sony" for nearly 2 years now, so whatever.

Haha yea, I have a friend that works at an audio store and he hinted that there may actually be something in prototyping for sennheiser (sennheiser has an office in this city)

As for the TOTL sony, didn't what's his face from Woo audio post on the headfi thread that the 2k sony headphones will be coming out in 2015?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2538 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 20:15:29 »
nomax and that guy are brothers, but yeah, he did.

I dunno, I'll believe it when I see it.  Right now, I'm trying to put blinders on and just enjoy my geek out/th900 combo.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2539 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 20:30:20 »

I dunno, I'll believe it when I see it.  Right now, I'm trying to put blinders on and just enjoy my geek out/th900 combo.

I really enjoyed the TH900. Definitely the most fun headphone while still being hifi
I've owned most of the TOTL headphones and the only ones I'd say "beat it" (only in a hifi sense, it won't be as fun) is the Stax SR007mk1

Though I've never tried those kinds of rare headphones like the Sony 010, R10, Audio Technica L3000 and the likes).

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2540 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 20:33:27 »

I really enjoyed the TH900. Definitely the most fun headphone while still being hifi
I've owned most of the TOTL headphones and the only ones I'd say "beat it" (only in a hifi sense, it won't be as fun) is the Stax SR007mk1

Though I've never tried those kinds of rare headphones like the Sony 010, R10, Audio Technica L3000 and the likes).

Yeah, they're the closest I've got to my jh13pro in terms of sound I love.  I think the latter still edges on detail overall, but I'm happier with the th900 than I was with lcd-2, hd800, k712pro or any of the other stuff I've put around my head.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2541 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 21:06:55 »
Shure se535s arrived on Friday, now I just have to wait a week and a bit to try them. Super excited for my first proper iems.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2542 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 21:18:29 »

Yeah, they're the closest I've got to my jh13pro in terms of sound I love.  I think the latter still edges on detail overall, but I'm happier with the th900 than I was with lcd-2, hd800, k712pro or any of the other stuff I've put around my head.

It's so preference based though :P

At one of the headfi meets I organized there was one guy who spent the entire time talking about the best headphones in the world: the Hifiman HE400

It's very subjective xD
Lots of people will prefer the HD800, LCD2/3/X/XC over the TH900 any day. Though they're all really different.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2543 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 21:34:40 »

At one of the headfi meets I organized there was one guy who spent the entire time talking about the best headphones in the world: the Hifiman HE400

It's very subjective xD
Lots of people will prefer the HD800, LCD2/3/X/XC over the TH900 any day. Though they're all really different.

No doubt.  Hell, reading about how other people liked -fill in the blank- more than the th900 is why it took me so long to get to them.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2544 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 22:04:37 »

It's very subjective xD

No doubt.  Hell, reading about how other people liked -fill in the blank- more than the th900 is why it took me so long to get to them.

For me it was the fact that it was similar design to the old denons (and people were calling it an upgrade to those I believe)... I absolutely hated those (modded or stock) as they just felt non-hifi. But I was really surprised once I actually tried the TH900. When I received them in a trade I really expected to sell them instantly (and even told the other party that these were my intentions)

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #2545 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 08:09:48 »
I've been following this thread off and on for a while, wanted to see what people are recommending lately for close-back headphones?  I have the Mad Dogs at home, and I think they are superb for movies and gaming, but a bit bulky to schlep back and forth to work.  Currently at work I listen to music using ATH-M50s driven by a Little Dot  amp (and a Fiio for DAC), which were a nice upgrade when I got them, but now I'd like to try something different. 

Looking at closed-back to block out some background noise in the office (and to keep from over-sharing...).  I've tried the HD598s, which were really comfortable but were also quite transparent to background chatter.  I'm not a fan of headphones that accentuate upper ranges, as I find sibilance really annoying.  Also not looking for artificially boosted bass, from the headphones I've tried I tend to like a flatter response, it sounds more natural to my ears.

Any low- to mid-priced recommendations?

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2546 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 08:41:57 »
I've been following this thread off and on for a while, wanted to see what people are recommending lately for close-back headphones?  I have the Mad Dogs at home, and I think they are superb for movies and gaming, but a bit bulky to schlep back and forth to work.  Currently at work I listen to music using ATH-M50s driven by a Little Dot  amp (and a Fiio for DAC), which were a nice upgrade when I got them, but now I'd like to try something different. 

Looking at closed-back to block out some background noise in the office (and to keep from over-sharing...).  I've tried the HD598s, which were really comfortable but were also quite transparent to background chatter.  I'm not a fan of headphones that accentuate upper ranges, as I find sibilance really annoying.  Also not looking for artificially boosted bass, from the headphones I've tried I tend to like a flatter response, it sounds more natural to my ears.

Alpha dogs with the doggy treats installed should tame the sharper treble.
Mid range price

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2547 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:01:16 »

NAD HP50
Focal Spirit One S
Focal Spirit Professional

All in the 200 - 300 range.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2548 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:26:30 »

NAD HP50
Focal Spirit One S
Focal Spirit Professional

All in the 200 - 300 range.

Wasn't a fan of the focal headphones but the HP50 is a beast for the price!

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #2549 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 23:02:35 »

IEMS.  Never heard a closed-back headphone I liked.  The ViSang IEMs are nice.  I had a ViSang R02 that I got for $23 shipped that sounds equivalent to like $250 headphones.