Author Topic: [GB] GMK Trüffelschwein (Nov14, 2023 Novelkeys to distribute Trüffelschwein)  (Read 214389 times)

Offline Apothecarii

Dang that is unfortunate. I really liked the deskmat designs. I appreciate the update!

Offline crucifiedpooh

Re: [GB] GMK Trüffelschwein (June 23rd 2023 Update:Shipping to most vendors)
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 02 August 2023, 14:24:07 »
Big props for Cannonkeys to pick up the GMK terror below delivery. Any chance they can do Truffelschwein too?

Offline jmsp0511

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 02 August 2023, 16:29:22 »
Big props for Cannonkeys to pick up the GMK terror below delivery. Any chance they can do Truffelschwein too?

I am in contact with GMK to figure out options we can pursure to fulfill my set.
Last i spoke to them was about 2 weeks ago, but haven't heard since.
I will keep everyone up to date as soon as i hear back.
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 August 2023, 16:36:31 by jmsp0511 »

Offline Apothecarii

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 10 August 2023, 11:56:10 »
Looks like ilumkb put up the deskmats. I was able to snag the checkered mat. Shipping to the US is as much as the mat unfortunately.

Offline fojoke8

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 24 August 2023, 09:06:48 »
So where are the Ramas? I bought them because you said 4 months for fulfilment

Yeah, I reached out to them, and I'm not getting any response.
Non of the vendors that I know received them.
Rama has been fulfilling them at their own pace, and have not been responsive to any vendors.

The whole issue with Rama started after I ran my GB, so very unfortunate timing...

What is happening with the deskmats? I saw prototypist cancelled their order due to delays. I was hoping to grab a couple.

I think the only vendor that will make the deskmats will be iLumKb through their own source.
M&C was the lead vendor that was supposed to distribute the deskmats to the other vendors.

Feels like you’re just trying to shift the blame. You’re getting Zero sympathy from me.

"The whole issue with Rama started after I ran my GB"

You were the one to go out of your way to arrange an additional GB for the Ramas AFTER clarifying details with the Rama team. You were even confident enough to provide a 4-month lead time, but now you're back-tracking and shifting responsibility and accountability away from yourself?

Rama Works must have been very convincing in your communications with them, if you didn't see any red flags.

Did you even check for issues or mention any concerns?

Offline fojoke8

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 24 August 2023, 09:08:41 »
Frauds everywhere.
Fraud vendor, fraud designer, fraud GB.
- Mechs and Co outright lying saying this was already colour matched when colour matching didn't even start. But gullible simps in the thread were sure keen to defend them!
- After being paid, the 1st time designer gives zero proactive updates or communications after the GB closes, shocking!
- Scamming customers into buying the Rama keycap because a "4 month lead time" was promised!

Offline jmsp0511

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 25 August 2023, 14:48:45 »
Finally got some updates from Rama.

Truffelschwein Rama Artisans are currently in mirror polishing phase and will start the PVD coating process early next month.
PVD process takes about 2 week.
Then they will be laser etched and sent to Rama warehouse.

More updates to come

Offline vinhsanity

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 06 September 2023, 20:17:16 »
Finally got some updates from Rama.

Truffelschwein Rama Artisans are currently in mirror polishing phase and will start the PVD coating process early next month.
PVD process takes about 2 week.
Then they will be laser etched and sent to Rama warehouse.

More updates to come

Would it be possible for RAMA to ship these directly to customers of Mechs & Co. if we pay shipping?

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

Re: [GB] GMK Trüffelschwein (June 23rd 2023 Update:Rama Artisan Update)
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 06 September 2023, 21:28:34 »
Rama won’t ship their own stuff directly to their own customers much less do it when there’s extra steps

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 16 September 2023, 18:19:54 »
Options for Mech & Co. customers who couldn't get refund or charge back still in limbo - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=121348.msg3171213#msg3171213

Offline _9TH_

« Reply #60 on: Fri, 22 September 2023, 00:42:37 »
Any further updates on connecting with GMK? I have no luck with chargebacks because it has been over 2 years since

Offline _9TH_

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 22 September 2023, 00:44:39 »

Offline jmsp0511

« Reply #62 on: Wed, 27 September 2023, 16:18:04 »
I've communicated my concern to Novelkeys and they are looking into what is possible.

Here is a screenshot and link to the thread
(https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/16clezy/comment/k0yw1a4/?context=3)

302874-0

Also, recevied an update from Rama,
All truffelschwein artisans are complete and are on their way to their warehouse.

"GMK Truffelschwein has completed production and should be on its way to our warehouse.

We want to assure you that RAMA WORKS is closely monitoring the situation regarding Mechs & Co.
Once we have more clarity on the matter, we will be able to formulate a fulfilment plan accordingly.

Please keep an eye out for an update or announcement made on our updates page"
https://ramaworks.store/pages/updates

Offline crucifiedpooh

« Reply #63 on: Wed, 08 November 2023, 21:24:05 »
Any updates on this for the mechs and co victims?

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #64 on: Tue, 14 November 2023, 12:56:21 »
If you purchased GMK CYL Trüffelschwein and did not chargeback, please fill out this google form here. NovelKeys has received these sets and will fulfill for impacted customers for the cost of shipping.

GMK CYL Trüffelschwein: https://forms.gle/cSFco6psbak3bfhv7

Offline jmsp0511

« Reply #65 on: Tue, 14 November 2023, 15:10:26 »
If you purchased GMK CYL Trüffelschwein and did not chargeback, please fill out this google form here. NovelKeys has received these sets and will fulfill for impacted customers for the cost of shipping.

GMK CYL Trüffelschwein: https://forms.gle/cSFco6psbak3bfhv7

Mike, thank you so much!!!!

Offline Riceshakes

Really appreciate NK picking this up. I filled out the form earlier but haven't received a link to the product page yet, is that out yet or did I miss it?

Offline YoungManKim

Really appreciate NK picking this up. I filled out the form earlier but haven't received a link to the product page yet, is that out yet or did I miss it?

From the Novelkeys Discord: "Heresy, Truffelschwein, and Earth Tones will all be getting product pages for impacted customers next week"

Offline Ranker2

Any word on the Ramas and which vendors got them?

Offline jmsp0511

That is messed up beyond belief, I'm very curious how they got it. 
I've been in contact with Rama, and every time I email them, it takes about 2 months to get a response.
Their last response was telling me the production finished in September 2023, and they were on their way to their warehouse.

I asked if they could possibly send it to Novelkeys for fulfillment, since Mechs & Co doesn't exist (this was in December 2023)
But I haven't heard anything back since.

I'm going to reach out to them again asking about fulfillment and alos tell them about the Rama caps showing up on ebay.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 March 2024, 20:37:19 by jmsp0511 »

Offline TieuNgu

I've been in contact with Rama, and every time I email them, it takes about 2 months to get a response.
Their last response was telling me the production finished in September 2023, and they were on their way to their warehouse.

I asked if they could possibly send it to Novelkeys for fulfillment, since Mechs & Co doesn't exist (this was in December 2023)

I'm going to reach out to them again asking about fulfillment and alos tell them about the Rama caps showing up on ebay.

any updates from Rama?

any updates from Rama?
Rama exit scammed the hobby like Mechs & Co a while ago. They're not gonna do anything. Hence why Omnitype had to drop their pending order with Rama months ago

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk