Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20219350 times)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #26200 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:21:00 »
Got them acrylic inserts

Show Image

Don't mind some burnt markings. Once you peel the protective skins off, it's clear.

Yay!

People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26201 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:22:03 »
(double post  :-[  )

I'm not opening them fully until I'm ready to build them, but I got a couple vipers and eagles today!  :D  And a lightpad too.  ;)

Aww yeah  :cool:

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #26202 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:22:09 »
a couple vipers and eagles today!  :D

You know, if you ever decide to unload a Viper I will literally throw my money and my figurative panties in your direction!
null

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #26203 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:23:25 »

You know, if you ever decide to unload a Viper I will literally throw my money and my figurative panties in your direction!

They're all boards I'm building up for other people, so sadly only one is for me.  :)  Otherwise I'd be happy to help someone who missed out on the buy.  Sorry!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #26204 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:23:35 »

I will literally throw... my figurative panties in your direction!

WEAK! I would literally throw my literal panties in his direction for free!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #26205 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:26:44 »
Oh **** frostytoast, let me know how you like that Pilot.
Show Image

TL;DR: I like it.
Damn dude, That looks awesome. A good job in your first pen? You're fancy! Fine nibs like the pilot ones will always be a little scratchy. My fine nib is a bit toothy, even with some nib smoothing from me.

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #26206 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:29:01 »
Hey, if free panties are being thrown around willy-nilly, I'm open!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #26207 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:45:18 »
Got this yesterday. I have very mixed feelings on it though. This being my first non-iOS device, I like the hardware but I am finding Android to be quite frustrating at times.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #26208 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:48:12 »
Got kind of a backlog of stuff in the mail while I was away but this is probably my favorite:

(side note, git'r needs a bath!)
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #26209 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 18:02:45 »
Got kind of a backlog of stuff in the mail while I was away but this is probably my favorite:
Show Image

You have good taste in cars.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26210 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 20:36:07 »
Show Image

You have good taste in cars.

QFT
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #26211 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 20:49:03 »
Show Image

Nice cap and car, is it an R35 or one of the older models. If it's an R34 I could not be more jealous.  :D
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #26212 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 21:01:54 »
Show Image

Nice cap and car, is it an R35 or one of the older models. If it's an R34 I could not be more jealous.  :D
No R34 sadly, this is a '14 ('15 maybe?) Premium with Red Amber interior & Super Silver paint.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #26213 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 22:46:29 »
No R34 sadly, this is a '14 ('15 maybe?) Premium with Red Amber interior & Super Silver paint.

Sounds sick, I've only ever ridden in a tuned R35 and it launched so fast. My only issue with the car is you can't buy it in stick, only auto/paddles.  :(

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #26214 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 01:11:58 »

Sounds sick, I've only ever ridden in a tuned R35 and it launched so fast. My only issue with the car is you can't buy it in stick, only auto/paddles.  :(
No joke, the GT-R is the only car I've ever driven that legit snapped your head back when you smashed on the throttle - stupidly fun! The technology in the GT-R gearbox is really cool - it's basically a beefy manual trans w/two automatic clutch packs to control the linkage - but I still much prefer a good ole manual trans, even if it is slower.

I got the chance to drive the absolute piss out of a 370Z on a short challenge course, 6 speed manual + hi-pro 2-stage clutch, all vehicle assists except ABS turned off... never even made it to third gear and had all of 6 minutes of seat time but it was the most fun I've ever had driving a car, hands down.

(back on topic)
It was like Christmas when I got home from traveling for work...

Extra special thank you to nubbinator for organizing the iDye Poly GB & for posting this beautiful Triumph Adler ROYAL Alpha 610 in the Great Finds section
(Alpha 610 didn't come in the mail but whateva)

Purple Bliss (MX)

Erupted V2 & Volcanic V2 (Topre)

[CTRL]ALT stickers (haven't figured out what to do with the raindrop one yet)
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More

Offline SavvyBird

• Savvy Caps
« Reply #26215 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 01:21:04 »
hi

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #26216 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 01:23:56 »

Offline blackbox

« Reply #26217 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 01:28:36 »

No joke, the GT-R is the only car I've ever driven that legit snapped your head back when you smashed on the throttle - stupidly fun! The technology in the GT-R gearbox is really cool - it's basically a beefy manual trans w/two automatic clutch packs to control the linkage - but I still much prefer a good ole manual trans, even if it is slower.

I got the chance to drive the absolute piss out of a 370Z on a short challenge course, 6 speed manual + hi-pro 2-stage clutch, all vehicle assists except ABS turned off... never even made it to third gear and had all of 6 minutes of seat time but it was the most fun I've ever had driving a car, hands down.

(back on topic)
Show Image

Extra special thank you to nubbinator for organizing the iDye Poly GB & for posting this beautiful Triumph Adler ROYAL Alpha 610 in the Great Finds section

Purple Bliss (MX)
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

the led on the audioengine d1 and blutooth card should be green! :p Very nice pictures.
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #26218 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 01:32:21 »
(double post  :-[  )

I'm not opening them fully until I'm ready to build them, but I got a couple vipers and eagles today!  :D  And a lightpad too.  ;)

Show Image

I'm excite  ;D ;D ;D
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #26219 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 01:32:51 »

Now that was fast!

Show Image

Congrats!

I still haven't gotten mine here in the US....

Oh no, that doesn't sound good - or at least i would look every few hours on the shipping information!
... ...

Offline cheesedgrate

« Reply #26220 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 05:19:57 »

Now that was fast!

Show Image

Congrats!

I still haven't gotten mine here in the US....

Oh no, that doesn't sound good - or at least i would look every few hours on the shipping information!

Nice! My Night Owl just arrived to the customs office here in Finland this morning. Still waiting for the notification from the customs, I just saw it on the USPS tracker.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #26221 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 07:14:58 »
Now that was fast!

Show Image

You've been getting into a lot of sales! Lucky you! And, of course, lucky us, since we get to see more of these clacks photographed brilliantly :cool:
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #26222 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 07:26:19 »

(back on topic)
Show Image

Purple Bliss (MX)
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I always keep an eye out on eBay for Royal Alpha typewriters, I really want to find a 110 for the code key but I haven't seen one listed in months now. Annoyingly there were like 3 I missed out on like 6 months ago when I was broke, now I have they money they are like hens teeth.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #26223 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 07:52:45 »
Got my Homer dyesub from GSimon!

Thanks buddy. :thumb:
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #26224 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 08:44:14 »
Yay!

I've been waiting for these for like a week. Couldn't make ergo clears :(

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #26225 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 09:30:25 »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #26226 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 09:37:27 »
Show Image

I'll take it if you don't like it  ;)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #26227 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 10:09:45 »
from EK

FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #26228 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 10:14:03 »
Got this a couple of days ago...

Took one of my Novatouch and plugged in the Galaxy set...

Offline divito

« Reply #26229 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 10:21:31 »
Got this a couple of days ago...
Show Image

Took one of my Novatouch and plugged in the Galaxy set...
Show Image

Yeeeeee!!!
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline GSimon

« Reply #26230 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 10:49:14 »
Got my Homer dyesub from GSimon!
Show Image

Thanks buddy. :thumb:

Awesome! Glad it got there and so quickly :D

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #26231 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 11:52:32 »
New delivery today from Mr Margo himself - GON NerD TKL with lubed & stickered vintage blacks and orange LEDs both for the switches and sides LED

Looks particularly nice with some nice dyesubs on :D  Not original Cherry I hasten to add :p
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #26232 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 12:05:00 »
Show Image

Lucky.. Topre Candy Corn, my favorite cap...

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #26233 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 12:09:13 »
Show Image

Lucky.. Topre Candy Corn, my favorite cap...

If I had actually gotten the Topre version I would be quite happy.
Now I'm just quite annoyed. Don't know if I dare send it back to exchange it for the correct one.
Hell, something tells me EK don't have anything to replace it with.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #26234 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 12:29:54 »
If I had actually gotten the Topre version I would be quite happy.
Now I'm just quite annoyed. Don't know if I dare send it back to exchange it for the correct one.
Hell, something tells me EK don't have anything to replace it with.

Maybe someone else got your Topre and you got their MX  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #26235 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 12:42:33 »

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #26236 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 12:43:51 »
New delivery today from Mr Margo himself - GON NerD TKL with lubed & stickered vintage blacks and orange LEDs both for the switches and sides LED

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks particularly nice with some nice dyesubs on :D  Not original Cherry I hasten to add :p

Coolio! what caps are those? I find myself asking this qn to everything that looks classic beige omg

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #26237 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 14:26:59 »

Mm mm Good.
null

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #26238 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 14:27:30 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I wish someone would buy me a GON board, they are so ****ing nice

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #26239 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 14:27:45 »
Show Image

Mm mm Good.

Super jelly...looks delicious!

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #26240 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 14:28:25 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That's the old style case right? Looks great!

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #26241 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 14:29:45 »
Show Image

Mm mm Good.

Aww so you bought it!  :thumb: Nice. I almost bought it myself so thanks for saving my wallet.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #26242 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 15:06:02 »

Got some clear Springs today.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #26243 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 15:14:09 »
Oh wow NICE CPT! My absolute favorite!

Cool cc too.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #26244 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 15:20:04 »
Show Image

Mm mm Good.

What color case is that? I've really wanted a Gon HHKB for a while and that case is a great color.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #26245 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 15:25:11 »
Show Image

Nice springs!!  Always love a good mail day.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #26246 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 16:14:12 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Coolio! what caps are those? I find myself asking this qn to everything that looks classic beige omg

They're the Originative Classic Beige Dyesubs

http://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets/products/bsp-classic-beige

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That's the old style case right? Looks great!

I think it's actually his newer style one - it's this one here

http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/housings-and-related-parts/82-acrylic-housing-for-nerd-tkl.html

with a black top and bottom and an orange transparent plate and mid section :thumb:

Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #26247 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 16:28:06 »
Show Image

Soooo delicious! ;)

62 my favvv..

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #26248 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 16:33:21 »
I'd say this is a pretty good haul for today!  :p :thumb:

http://imgur.com/a/8m1UZ

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #26249 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 17:16:36 »

In part two of my mail. I got this pen.  #NayakaBriarwood #Icanteven