Author Topic: RGBs at the airport :D  (Read 2306 times)

Offline BiNiaRiS

RGBs at the airport :D
« on: Sat, 01 October 2011, 08:22:28 »
Just went through security at PDX and all the United stations were using Desko keyboards with some cool RGBs. Some of them were pad printed and some looked lasered.

All the Delta stations were using older full size deskos with the RGB dye subs. Looks like they upgraded them to USB boards though.

Edit: looks like tapatalk is not letting me upload pics. I'll try again before I leave the country.

Sent from my EVO
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 October 2011, 09:07:06 by BiNiaRiS »
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline Waterdr1nker

« Reply #1 on: Sat, 01 October 2011, 17:03:02 »
Yeah, Delta's keyboards (the ones I've seen at least) have some really nice doubleshot keycaps.
[Use] Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless Blue . Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless Blue . KBT Race 75% Red
[Sold] Filco Majestouch NINJA Tenkeyless Brown . Leopold FC200R Tenkeyless Blue

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 01 October 2011, 17:06:38 »
Interesting. I saw Deskos at Quebec international airport.

Offline Arcanius

• Buckling Spring Lover
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 01 October 2011, 18:17:38 »
I tried taking pictures of Delta's keyboards but one of the clerks stopped me. They had white doubleshot Desko's, with RBG modifiers that were dye-sub, by the looks of them. Nice looking, black switches, with nice nubs on the F on J keys.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 01 October 2011, 23:02:21 »
Time to get a job at the airport

Offline Battou62

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 01 October 2011, 23:51:48 »
I have seen some of the Delta terminal keyboards at my place of work. We are installing most of the millwork in the airport, so I got to coordinate some of the equipment that goes in them. All I have seen so far is some Access-is keyboards that have black switches. Also it is a federal crime to take pictures inside an airport, for obvious security reasons :)

Offline sordna

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 02 October 2011, 03:39:08 »
Quote from: Battou62;424878
Also it is a federal crime to take pictures inside an airport, for obvious security reasons :)

I doubt it, people take farewell photos inside airports all the time. There would be sings all over the place if it was illegal, but if this is some new law or something, please provide a link with more information.
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 02 October 2011, 04:33:25 »
the delta keyboards are the same caps as I have for sale in a different thread. The united desko ones I had never seen though.

I cant seem to upload pics via webOS either...but I'll at least get them uploaded when I get back.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline Waterdr1nker

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 02 October 2011, 05:33:40 »
The keyboards at the SFO Delta station use clear Cherry MYs from what I saw. I didn't see what brand the keyboards were, but it's probably the same as what everyone else is saying they are.
[Use] Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless Blue . Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless Blue . KBT Race 75% Red
[Sold] Filco Majestouch NINJA Tenkeyless Brown . Leopold FC200R Tenkeyless Blue

Offline whiskerBox

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 20:24:50 »
Looking at these desko rgb dye subs right now @ a delta terminal in ATL, wish I could take them home :(
"I'm on a mission to bring down GH's anarchy of moderators" -RIPSTER jr.

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 20:28:01 »
if any of you guys can be hire at the front desk of any of those air lies make sure to replace all those DS keycaps for ABS keycaps and put a GB in place ;-)
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-