Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8614651 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #800 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 04:14:43 »
Hmnn I didnt even know the clacks went on sale on Elitekeyboards. I was just watching GH. :(

Sounds like you need some Clack Therapy ...

Dammit was asleep again, did I miss the lasers?  :cool:

nah, you have to be apart of the clack illuminati to to see lasers

The Kool Klack Klub?

Cool Clack Club seems more appropriate lol

Oops.  Slip of the finger.  C and K are just too close to each other.

You have an unusual keyboard layout.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #801 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 04:28:24 »
Hmnn I didnt even know the clacks went on sale on Elitekeyboards. I was just watching GH. :(

Sounds like you need some Clack Therapy ...

The Kool Klack Klub?

Oops.  Slip of the finger.  C and K are just too close to each other.

You have an unusual keyboard layout.

:))

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #802 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 04:59:45 »

The Kool Klack Klub?

;D Geekhack pretty much is the CCC

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #803 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 05:47:27 »
What I find frustrating is that he just updates the Heads Up post perpetually, so even if I have the section on notify I still don't get e-mail updates. I have to check manually.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #804 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 05:59:29 »
What I find frustrating is that he just updates the Heads Up post perpetually, so even if I have the section on notify I still don't get e-mail updates. I have to check manually.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Use the Page Monitor extension in Chrome. You can set it to check a particular post for updates at specified times.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #805 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 06:33:10 »

Use the Page Monitor extension in Chrome. You can set it to check a particular post for updates at specified times.

Thanks man will give that a go.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #806 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 06:36:42 »

Thanks man will give that a go.

No worries! just make sure you set it to a sensible timer setting, page views cost :)
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline kgrad5

« Reply #807 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 08:15:45 »
Someone should build some sort of aggregator site for when all the custom keys are going on sale. That way everyone can check in one spot. Would probably be a successful site. Could have Brobots, Gasmasks, Clacks, etc. Could be done like macrumors.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #808 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 08:22:20 »
Someone should build some sort of aggregator site for when all the custom keys are going on sale. That way everyone can check in one spot. Would probably be a successful site. Could have Brobots, Gasmasks, Clacks, etc. Could be done like macrumors.

Why would we want to make it easier....seriously.....:P

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #809 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 08:30:14 »

Why would we want to make it easier....seriously.....:P

And if a site like that was made, you can guarantee that Ripster would crash the party (since Clacks and GH are like America and apple pie).
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline kgrad5

« Reply #810 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 08:46:42 »
Would help those of us who don't even know where to look to find out when these things are on sale!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #811 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 08:48:58 »
Would help those of us who don't even know where to look to find out when these things are on sale!

It's not supposed to be a store front or an easy buy :thumb:

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #812 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 08:50:25 »

Read up in the Clack Factory vendor subforum, especially in updates and 4grabs posts. Set up notification for 4grabs posts. Sign up for EK newsletter.

That'll put you on even level as everyone else when it comes to knowing when these things are coming.

Best of luck.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #813 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 08:58:13 »

Read up in the Clack Factory vendor subforum, especially in updates and 4grabs posts. Set up notification for 4grabs posts. Sign up for EK newsletter.

That'll put you on even level as everyone else when it comes to knowing when these things are coming.

Best of luck.

*goes to a psychic, finds out when next Clack sale is*

Even level, did you say? :P
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #814 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 09:03:20 »

Best of luck.

You mean you guys don't get the postcards in the mail?

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #815 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 09:06:42 »

Best of luck.

and don't forget the monthly clack magazine. With the newest clack previews and dibs coupons.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #816 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 09:09:00 »

Best of luck.

and don't forget the monthly clack magazine. With the newest clack previews and dibs coupons.

And the centerfold! But I read it for the articles. Really, I do. ;)

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #817 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 09:19:10 »

Best of luck.

Have you seen the Clack of the Month?  :eek: :-*

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #818 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 09:21:23 »

Best of luck.

The red head or the one that practically glows?

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #819 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 09:21:59 »

Best of luck.

Not yet...Bob is hogging the issue...ugh

Offline kgrad5

« Reply #820 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 09:42:25 »

Best of luck.

Not yet...Bob is hogging the issue...ugh

it's been flagged...

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #821 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 10:25:03 »

Best of luck.

Yeah, Miss Julysicle was tasty!
But how could you foget the last Clack Switchsuit calendar?!?

errr...clackustrated? lulz

862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline Neal

« Reply #822 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 10:28:19 »
February was my favorite

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #823 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 10:29:29 »
Julysicles... always tasty!

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #824 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 11:23:15 »

Best of luck.

Uuuhh, that calendar. I have to hide it from my gf.  :rolleyes:

But I'm really looking forward to Miss December. Frosty... with hard.... plastic

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #825 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 11:28:11 »

Best of luck.

Have you seen the Clack of the Month?  :o :-*

Uuuhh, that calendar. I have to hide it from my gf.  ::)

But I'm really looking forward to Miss December. Frosty... with hard.... plastic

I'm looking forward to the abominable snowman...

click clack you should check out krogenar's flocked stuff....it would be awesome to have flocked click clack caps, it could be similar to gumrot but more like the abominable snowman with fur

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #826 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 14:18:48 »

Best of luck.

Hahah you crack me up! All these posts do! :))

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #827 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 15:57:50 »
My girlfriend has started referring to this site as my keyboard girlfriend.  :))

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

« Reply #828 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 16:15:57 »
Translucent Tri-Color Darth Vader? That's maybe the most anticipated CC of 2014. I hope he makes a Topre version this time! Will post pics as soon as it arrives. :)

Topre ReɅlforce 86UB   |   Razer DeathAdder Black Edition

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

« Reply #829 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 16:26:02 »
I wonder if the "professional help" Mayor Rob Ford is receiving involves Clack Therapy?

Topre ReɅlforce 86UB   |   Razer DeathAdder Black Edition

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #830 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 16:28:08 »
I wonder if the "professional help" Mayor Rob Ford is receiving involves Crack Therapy?

FTFY :P

Offline tbc

« Reply #831 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 18:27:43 »
i would die laughing if geekhack starts selling clack calendars for fundraising.  after buying one.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #832 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 18:29:26 »
i would die laughing if geekhack starts selling clack calendars for fundraising.  after buying one.

Actually, why not?

People have Clacks on wallpaper.

Why not a calendar?

One Clack per month, and a keyboard full of Clacks for December!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #833 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 18:39:33 »

I'll only buy one if it's a Clack advent calendar.  ;)

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #834 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 18:41:57 »

I'll only buy one if it's a Clack advent calendar.  ;)

that would be the most expensive advent calendar I could imagine. lol

And in each one is a one of a kind tri-color clack behind door 24.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #835 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 19:26:46 »

Actually, why not?

People have Clacks on wallpaper.

Why not a calendar?

One Clack per month, and a keyboard full of Clacks for December!

If clickclack would go for it! This would be awesome.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #836 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 00:51:23 »
A clack behind every advent calendar window, that would make for a very happy christmas! :)

Does clickclack really have 862+ keyboards?! That is epic, you would only get to use each one for a day every 2.5 years!
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 November 2013, 01:01:41 by atlas3686 »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #837 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 01:08:00 »
Id fricken love a clack calendar. different HD clack each month.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #838 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 01:10:26 »
A clack behind every advent calendar window, that would make for a very happy christmas! :)

Does clickclack really have 862+ keyboards?! That is epic, you would only get to use each one for a day every 2.5 years!

All of CC's gnomes need keyboards too :)) :))

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #839 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 01:32:03 »

How could I forget about the gnomes  :))

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #840 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 02:26:39 »

Show Image

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: haha awesome photo..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #841 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 03:21:22 »

Show Image

That gnome gives me nightmares, remembering trying to launch the one into space in Half-Life2!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #842 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 03:21:57 »

Show Image

That gnome gives me nightmares, remembering trying to launch the one into space in Half-Life2!

BEST GAME EVER!  :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #843 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 03:26:18 »

Show Image

Yes, but did you actually try to launch that gnome into space?  Did you manage to carry it all the way?  Having to put it down while fighting, then go back and get it.  Having it fly out of the car every time you go around a corner?  Losing it or getting it stuck somewhere inaccessible?

I launched it, but now every time I replay the game I just leave it lying under the table in that first building (and since joining GH I hope he goes back to making Clarks for CC).

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #844 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 03:30:59 »
Dem Oompa-Loompas :)) :))

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #845 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 03:32:12 »

Show Image

Yes, but did you actually try to launch that gnome into space?  Did you manage to carry it all the way?  Having to put it down while fighting, then go back and get it.  Having it fly out of the car every time you go around a corner?  Losing it or getting it stuck somewhere inaccessible?

I launched it, but now every time I replay the game I just leave it lying under the table in that first building (and since joining GH I hope he goes back to making Clarks for CC).

haha oh man i cant remember if i did or not :p

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #846 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 03:55:38 »

Show Image

I don't think I did, gonna have to go back and check it out now. Good time too it's the 15 year anniversary of Half-Life.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #847 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 03:57:08 »

Show Image

I don't think I did, gonna have to go back and check it out now. Good time too it's the 15 year anniversary of Half-Life.

Almost sounds like an excuse for me to play HL again!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #848 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 04:59:14 »

Show Image

Almost sounds like an excuse for me to play HL again!

That transparent hey  :p

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #849 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 05:21:30 »
Well, I had a dream last night that click clack updated his heads up thread, so I guess I'm completely beyond redemption now. Key caps have infiltrated my subconscious.