Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20226412 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #23000 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 10:34:46 »
I would give all naturalized citizens more than just a flag, if I had the means. They dedicated themselves to a purpose, and completed it. They had to take, and pass, a test to become a citizen, whereas you and I were given citizenship at birth.

Hey, I took the N-400 in school and passed with flying colours.  :P  And I took the complete version with every possible question that goes into the test.  :)

That said, I absolutely agree with you.  The process is brutal, and I am very happy that Vesper has decided to join us.   :thumb:

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #23001 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 12:10:17 »
I ain't goin' nowhere
trip to Korea

:confused:

OH ALSO, they gave me an American Flag at the ceremony.

Wow.  At my ceremony (my birth), I got no such awards.  You should have to buy your flag like the rest of us, with your hard earned Freedom Bucks.

I would give all naturalized citizens more than just a flag, if I had the means. They dedicated themselves to a purpose, and completed it. They had to take, and pass, a test to become a citizen, whereas you and I were given citizenship at birth.
But it's not easy being born a bald eagle either  :p
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #23002 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 12:14:13 »
Not today, but couple days ago :D

Show Image

Show Image

bang bang  :-* nice bro

Offline t2russo

« Reply #23003 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 14:22:23 »
USA USA USA.  It always pumps me up when I'm driving to work and one of the naturalization ceremonies has just let out.  Something nice about seeing those families all so happy... about AMERICA.

damn now i've got a freedom boner to explain away before my lunch break.

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #23004 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 14:27:13 »
I gots a new hat :D

Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #23005 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 16:03:20 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #23006 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 16:05:22 »
Finally rofl

Congrats on becoming a real american bro <3

Thankies, love <3

Happy for you mang :'(

Heehee~ Fankz, mang. Hopefully they're tears of joy :P I'm still part of the common wealth tho :P

I ain't goin' nowhere
trip to Korea

Wow.  At my ceremony (my birth), I got no such awards.  You should have to buy your flag like the rest of us, with your hard earned Freedom Bucks.

Unfortunately, the flag was one of those really small flags on a wooden stick... :)) :)) :)) However, they did come with a nice thick copy of the The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, and The Citizen's Alamanac lol. I wish they'd have given us a big ass flag... teehee. However, I did have an interesting and fun experience because my ceremony was done in a courtroom in front of a judge. My dad and bro's ceremony was just done at a new immigration center.

There are actually many foreigners who would travel to the United States when they're like seven-eight months pregnant just to have their children here, so their children will be born as an American citizens. These children will eventually return to the USA 1.5 decades later for education. It's actually kind of looked down upon by many, which kind of makes sense to me.

Speaking from experience.  Getting your citizenship in the US is a super annoying process.  It took me like 6 months once I had all of my documents ready to finally get it.  Every time they found a document they had never told us we needed that we were missing and we had to go back and find that document.  Rinse and Repeat...  It took like 8-10 trips with what we believed to be everything we needed before I finally got my Citizenship. 

I can empathize with this 100%. The entire process took me just about the same amount of time, the $700 processing fee, which doesn't include the $1000's of dollars required when I had to travel back to Australia to become an permanent resident. Luckily  though, I didn't have too many complications with documents. I did have to make three 200-ish round mile trips to the closest immigration center for literally 15 minute meetings :P

I am very happy that Vesper has decided to join us.   :thumb:

I'm also very happy to be your 'Murican brother <3

Thanks, baby.

USA USA USA.  It always pumps me up when I'm driving to work and one of the naturalization ceremonies has just let out.  Something nice about seeing those families all so happy... about AMERICA.

Yeha. Lots of smile, lots of tears, lots of congratulating. Just a great atmosphere in general. I really didn't expect it to be such a great experience day of.

Hope you appeased that freedom boner :D

SHOW ME THAT FLAG. I was born here and the USA never gave me no flag :(. Also, that signature is amazing. Does it always include a smiley face?

Congrats!!!  :-*

LOL! It can come with any kind of face or emote!

Show Image

Top kek
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 July 2014, 16:07:20 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #23007 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 16:08:27 »
Whoa whoa whoa.  Calm down there, dude.  We've already given you Freedom, you think we're going to let you LEAVE now too??

Hue. I ain't goin' nowhere, breh. Just might want to make a trip to Korea sometime :D

1 Vesper enters.. 0 Vespers leave..

<3 <3 <3 Even if I were to leave, it'd be temporary :P

Welcome to the ex-Korean club! We should celebrate with a big mac and american flags

Hahaha. I gave up my Korean citizenship when I was very young in Australia. I'm technically a dual citizen of USA and Australia. I had Big Mac's on Monday!!! OH ALSO, they gave me an American Flag at the ceremony. It's sitting on my shelf. Totally forgot to add it in the photo :P

Much congrats Vesper  :thumb:

Thankies, broski <3 FLOWREEDA!

Now I want a Big Mac and an American flag...

The Daily Deals here have bogo Big Macs on Mondays :D Hue.

I have to get my passport renewed soon, it's a pain in the tushie

Yeah... I have the form in front of me right now... Cost, and need to get a photo taken.. AGAIN. That's also another $5-10...

ANOTHER FLOWREEDAH BROTHA!

Congrats bro! My sister in law is working on getting hers now.

Thank you!

Good luck to your sister-in-law! It's a costly, long, and complicated process :(

Congrats bud!

Thankies, bruh.

OMG, another FLOUREEDEH broski... A lot of FL representing in here. 'Murica is strong with FL.

bro you shouldn't use pink sharpie on your naturalization papes

:)) :)) :)) But it's so kaway, senpay. hue

Woo!  Congrats, man!

Thanks, mang!

That keyboard is too much... :'(

I was actually in Gainesville yesterday. Do you go to UF? I have two brothers at UF right now.

Poker II

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #23008 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 16:11:17 »
I was actually in Gainesville yesterday. Do you go to UF? I have two brothers at UF right now.

Oo! I graduated a lil' while back but I'm still in Gville :D I'm currently an unemployed bum tho. Next time you stop by, hit me up!

You can try my keyboards, and switches you haven't tried (ergo clears, Topre, etc.).

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #23009 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 16:19:59 »
Not today, but couple days ago :D

Woo!  Congrats, man!

And I just got this yesterday.  Custom NeRD TKL from GON. :)  62g lubed+stickered Clears, hard anodized matte dark grey with pink side LEDs and purplish blue switch LEDs.  I love it!

One super potato pic for now until I have some time to try and take better photos.

Show Image

So happy for you dude! Can't wait to get mine.

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #23010 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 16:23:21 »

Oo! I graduated a lil' while back but I'm still in Gville :D I'm currently an unemployed bum tho. Next time you stop by, hit me up!

You can try my keyboards, and switches you haven't tried (ergo clears, Topre, etc.).

And take some of the bots and clacks, we can split both ways.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #23011 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 17:01:49 »
Raindrop R2 and Full TKL zinc caps! [potato pic, yolo]

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #23012 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 17:32:20 »
Finally rofl

Thankies, love <3

Heehee~ Fankz, mang. Hopefully they're tears of joy :P I'm still part of the common wealth tho :P

I ain't goin' nowhere
trip to Korea

Unfortunately, the flag was one of those really small flags on a wooden stick... :)) :)) :)) However, they did come with a nice thick copy of the The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, and The Citizen's Alamanac lol. I wish they'd have given us a big ass flag... teehee. However, I did have an interesting and fun experience because my ceremony was done in a courtroom in front of a judge. My dad and bro's ceremony was just done at a new immigration center.

There are actually many foreigners who would travel to the United States when they're like seven-eight months pregnant just to have their children here, so their children will be born as an American citizens. These children will eventually return to the USA 1.5 decades later for education. It's actually kind of looked down upon by many, which kind of makes sense to me.

Speaking from experience.  Getting your citizenship in the US is a super annoying process.  It took me like 6 months once I had all of my documents ready to finally get it.  Every time they found a document they had never told us we needed that we were missing and we had to go back and find that document.  Rinse and Repeat...  It took like 8-10 trips with what we believed to be everything we needed before I finally got my Citizenship. 

I can empathize with this 100%. The entire process took me just about the same amount of time, the $700 processing fee, which doesn't include the $1000's of dollars required when I had to travel back to Australia to become an permanent resident. Luckily  though, I didn't have too many complications with documents. I did have to make three 200-ish round mile trips to the closest immigration center for literally 15 minute meetings :P

Thanks, baby.

Yeha. Lots of smile, lots of tears, lots of congratulating. Just a great atmosphere in general. I really didn't expect it to be such a great experience day of.

SHOW ME THAT FLAG. I was born here and the USA never gave me no flag :(. Also, that signature is amazing. Does it always include a smiley face?

Show Image

Show Image

Top kek

As a little congratulatory gesture, I will trade you my MX 'Murica V2 BB for your choice of any V2 BB in your collection.  I have both MX and Topre boards, so either would be fine. 

Here is proof of ownership.   

72345-0

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #23013 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 18:15:26 »
Finally rofl

Thankies, love <3

I ain't goin' nowhere
trip to Korea

Thanks, baby.

Show Image

Show Image

Top kek

As a little congratulatory gesture, I will trade you my MX 'Murica V2 BB for your choice of any V2 BB in your collection.  I have both MX and Topre boards, so either would be fine. 

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

DAWWWWWWEEEE 

What a sweetie.
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #23014 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 18:20:35 »
A gift came in the mail for me today! Thank you so much : ]

A keyboard brush from techkeys.us
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #23015 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 18:22:37 »

(Attachment Link)

Good sir, that is an absolutely beautiful gesture that you have offered me. Not only, that is an absolutely beautiful cap, which I would love to own as my first MX bot (I only own Topre bots). However, the only bots I'd trade away right now are of "lower" status than of that. I could not accept and return such unfair reply.

Thank you so very much~~~ You are seriously awesome.

Ever since I started the process of becoming an 'Murican and announced it here, people have only given me such awesome feedback and replies. Thanks, guys. I love ya'll.

DAWWWWWWEEEE 

What a sweetie.

Tell me about it <3

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #23016 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 18:38:27 »
Good day in the mail today.  :)

HHKB Caps by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #23017 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 18:49:30 »

Show Image

awwwwww yeeeeeh.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #23018 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 18:58:15 »

Doooood where did you get those?!  :eek: Awesome gets!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline RED-404

« Reply #23019 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 19:16:16 »
I got a Logitech G502 in the mail today.
It feels too long. It Presses against the ball of my thumb. Granted to me the FK feels too long "but better" and I really don't like my palm touching a mouse.
Its heavy even without the weights.
Has more friction than my Zowie FK2014, AM and AMFK2014 "I broke the shell on my FK and the scroll wheel / MB4 on the AM so I put the FK parts into the AM shell and Bam you have a AMFK or is it FKAM"
For some reason its making my hand sweat like hell, even with hand antiperspirant.
It has software, it may not be needed after you set up everything but still not a fan of software.
Oh, and the LOD, god the LOD, it got better after running the software calibration, but still I can't get a clean liftoff with-out curser travel.

But I like the buttons and the sensor seems to be slightly better than my FK. Its not a bad mouse, it's just not for me.

I also got a "Bonavita 1L Gooseneck Electric Kettle" It makes water hot and stuff so um yeah.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 July 2014, 19:22:43 by RED-404 »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #23020 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 19:26:37 »

(Attachment Link)

Good sir, that is an absolutely beautiful gesture that you have offered me. Not only, that is an absolutely beautiful cap, which I would love to own as my first MX bot (I only own Topre bots). However, the only bots I'd trade away right now are of "lower" status than of that. I could not accept and return such unfair reply.

Ever since I started the process of becoming an 'Murican and announced it here, people have only given me such awesome feedback and replies. Thanks, guys. I love ya'll.

DAWWWWWWEEEE 

What a sweetie.

Tell me about it <3

That my friend is the whole point. If I wanted something of the same value back, that would not be much of a gesture. :P

Seriously, I love all of bro's work, so you can't go wrong. The 'value' difference between your lower value ones is like $15, I'm not giving you a kidney. :)

The offer stands...

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #23021 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 19:38:40 »
I also got a "Bonavita 1L Gooseneck Electric Kettle" It makes water hot and stuff so um yeah.

I want one just so I could make proper cups of pour-over coffee. I got one for my gf, and the kettle seems to be really sensitive to oxidation. She left water in the kettle for two or three days, and we found a orange (rust?) spot that couldn't be cleaned with vinegar.

Good buy, though. I like my water temps at 195-205 for everything I do, and the gooseneck comes handy pretty often.
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline RED-404

« Reply #23022 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 19:49:32 »
I want one just so I could make proper cups of pour-over coffee. I got one for my gf, and the kettle seems to be really sensitive to oxidation. She left water in the kettle for two or three days, and we found a orange (rust?) spot that couldn't be cleaned with vinegar.

Good buy, though. I like my water temps at 195-205 for everything I do, and the gooseneck comes handy pretty often.
Yeah, got it on MassDrop for $58 and so far it's working well just made a cup of Lord Bergamont http://www.smithtea.com/shop/black/bergamot

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #23023 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:39:01 »
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #23024 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:40:21 »

Doooood where did you get those?!  :eek: Awesome gets!
They're for sale at EK  :thumb:
http://www.elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,toprekeys&pid=pd_kb400kt01

Yep.  I got them from the classifieds for a slightly lower price though.  :P

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #23025 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:44:29 »
They're for sale at EK  :thumb:
http://www.elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,toprekeys&pid=pd_kb400kt01
Awesome, I didn't know they had any topre keys in stock!

Yep.  I got them from the classifieds for a slightly lower price though.  :P
As is the Geekhack way!  :thumb:
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #23026 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:56:11 »
New shirt!

Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #23027 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:59:57 »
New shirt!

Show Image

Okay wtf.  Time for you to post in the many faces of gh thread.  That beard deserves some attention.

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #23028 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:02:39 »

I'll definitely let you know. I visit my brothers all the time, I'll be sure to slide you a PM next time

Poker II

Offline Lurch

« Reply #23029 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:26:15 »
New shirt!

Show Image

Okay wtf.  Time for you to post in the many faces of gh thread.  That beard deserves some attention.

Haha! Cheers bro. There is a picture of me in that thread, but it is pre-beard. :-X

Will deliver soon though! :-*

Offline Lurch

« Reply #23030 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:27:06 »
Also, got an Artisan Hien Mid mouse pad from massdrop!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #23031 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 22:05:22 »
That my friend is the whole point. If I wanted something of the same value back, that would not be much of a gesture. :P

Seriously, I love all of bro's work, so you can't go wrong. The 'value' difference between your lower value ones is like $15, I'm not giving you a kidney. :)

The offer stands...

:D Must go look at my bots to decide :D <333

I'll definitely let you know. I visit my brothers all the time, I'll be sure to slide you a PM next time

Sounds good, breh.

Offline Lingj

« Reply #23032 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 22:13:43 »

Sounds good, breh.

Considering so many people live in Florida, there should be a meetup sometime.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 July 2014, 22:24:31 by Lingj »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #23033 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 22:17:36 »
Sounds good, breh.

Considering so many people live in Florida, there should be a meetup sometime.  :thumb:

It has been in the talks many times but never really happened. I would TOTALLY open my house to it but now that my bro has moved out, and I'm trying to sell the place, there is no furniture in the living room :(

Offline combataran

« Reply #23034 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 23:15:21 »
Show Image

That white carbon white Filco. Where. Did. You. Get. That???
Cherry G80-1000HFD | CM Storm Spawn | Keypuller.com - Key Caps News & Database

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #23035 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 23:42:28 »
Show Image

Imported from Japan. I'm planning on selling it soon though, keep eye on the classifieds :)

Offline combataran

« Reply #23036 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 00:56:34 »
Show Image

Imported from Japan. I'm planning on selling it soon though, keep eye on the classifieds :)

Will do!
Cherry G80-1000HFD | CM Storm Spawn | Keypuller.com - Key Caps News & Database

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #23037 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 04:35:40 »
Another Oktoberfest and some gold springz. :P

« Last Edit: Fri, 25 July 2014, 05:12:10 by epzy »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline divito

« Reply #23038 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 07:27:13 »
Show Image

If you ever get sick of the full zinc, I lost out on those. I'll gladly take them.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline Lurch

« Reply #23039 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 07:57:05 »
Another Oktoberfest and some gold springz. :P

Show Image

Pow pow!
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 July 2014, 07:59:06 by Lurch »

Offline Vaii

• wat
« Reply #23040 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 08:04:18 »

Pretty stoked
wtb dark plushberry (mx) bbv2 / starcluster (mx) bbv2

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #23041 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 08:09:40 »
Show Image

Pretty stoked

Congratulations!

You're avatar is very fitting!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #23042 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 11:07:10 »
Show Image

Pretty stoked

Wooo candy corn!! The best keycap made!!

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #23043 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 11:48:09 »

(Attachment Link)

DAWWWWWWEEEE 

What a sweetie.

Tell me about it <3

The offer stands...

Very nice :)
I would trade, but i have no Bro Bot.  I would pay, but i think, you didnt want to sell a BroBot V2 :(

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #23044 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 14:32:53 »
Some comics!
Specifically Strangers in Paradise, Marvels, and Kingdom Come.

If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline blackbox

« Reply #23045 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 15:23:30 »
Some comics!
Specifically Strangers in Paradise, Marvels, and Kingdom Come.
Show Image

Nice collection! Passionfruit sour ale seems quite new too.
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #23046 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 15:24:33 »

Stupid rain. New Teku glass in the mail. Sierra Nevada/3Floyds beer camp "Chico King". yum.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #23047 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 15:28:09 »
Show Image

Stupid rain. New Teku glass in the mail. Sierra Nevada/3Floyds beer camp "Chico King". yum.
That's not kool-aid o.O?  I didn't know beer/ale (don't know the difference honestly) was ever that color.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #23048 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 17:56:51 »
72480-0

FYFFest tickets

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #23049 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 17:58:12 »
Show Image

that looks amazing in this 90F + weather