Author Topic: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2  (Read 127211 times)

Offline rpiguy9907

Re: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2
« Reply #450 on: Fri, 30 July 2021, 14:26:52 »
If you can't wait it looks like one of the polycarbonate cases without a PCB is available from Round 1 on Mechmarket:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/oupa8q/usny_h_rukia_w_paypal_trades/

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #451 on: Fri, 30 July 2021, 17:20:36 »
Smh... I don't have anything to add besides I'm sorry for adding my bad luck to this GB. I've been part of the Model F as well as the Mech27. In the future, please don't buy the things I buy. Seriously though, I hope this goes better than it has been.

I have notoriously bad luck & feel the same way man. Strangely I've been mostly lucky with GBs in my time in the hobby, but it makes perfect sense it would happen to me in a GB run by a fairly well respected community member with a design that has been successfully ran once already. I hope things get better here soon too!
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 July 2021, 16:21:03 by Rob27shred »

Offline NOLA

« Reply #452 on: Sat, 31 July 2021, 10:32:16 »
If you can't wait it looks like one of the polycarbonate cases without a PCB is available from Round 1 on Mechmarket:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/oupa8q/usny_h_rukia_w_paypal_trades/

Also, there is a small GB with MOQ of 30 (50 max) that is running until the 2nd. Alter by DeskDaily. I am in for the burgundy.

https://deskdaily.store/products/Groupbuy-Alter-Aluminum-Keyboard-p376139046

Offline jtangjt

« Reply #453 on: Sat, 31 July 2021, 18:57:56 »
oh yea speaking of other alice layouts, someone linked the Samice IC in this thread. I actually joined it last month and it arrived two days ago. I'm typing on it right now. I had lubed mauves and gmk taro that I had reserved for my rukia build... but since that's not here yet I decided to just put those on Samice. I absolutely love the board it sounds amazing and the mirror polished stainless steel bottom is very very nice. Also the fact that it delivered in one month was simply amazing. I don't know what I'm going to do with Rukia when (if) it comes. I now already have a PC alice layout board that I love.

Offline shieldmending

« Reply #454 on: Sat, 31 July 2021, 23:58:07 »
Oh dang. That’s a crazy fast turnaround for the Samice. The last nonupdate from Jaxx was over 2 months ago now comparing the 1 month to delivery for the Samice. Hope the dude is ok but this doesn’t look good on his business.

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
« Reply #455 on: Sun, 01 August 2021, 09:07:20 »
Was wondering how long it would take for this to turn into a therapy thread.
I got mine from Sneakbox.

Offline crazyboy1023

« Reply #456 on: Sun, 01 August 2021, 20:34:57 »
Is there anything we can do? Any legal action? The lack of communication/responses/updates is absolutely ridiculous. There is no evidence that things are actually progressing in a timely manner. Luckily, Jaxx responded and agreed to give me a refund on the July 18. He agreed to give me a refund, BUT he asked for a few days so that he can have time to move funds around. Unsurprisingly, I have yet to receive my refund, and now I am getting no response from him when I keep asking him for a refund.

At this point, it feels like I just got robbed. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Offline byakuya

« Reply #457 on: Sun, 01 August 2021, 21:11:37 »
Yes at this point I think it is starting to become abundantly clear that Jaxx has simply ran away with our money. I am currently trying to figure out how to best attack this from a legal perspective.

If you are interested in taking any action, you can easily find plenty information about Mint Autumn LLC as a company by googling something like "Mint Autumn LLC" and checking out his business license and registered information.

Offline wagonet

« Reply #458 on: Sun, 01 August 2021, 22:43:36 »
Someone mentioned Mech27 and I wanted to recall what that was all about, ran across this:

273340-0
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 August 2021, 22:45:48 by wagonet »

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #459 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 08:00:05 »
Someone mentioned Mech27 and I wanted to recall what that was all about, ran across this:

(Attachment Link)

Guess it's time for Jaxx to run some BBQ fundraisers.

Offline bisoromi

• Formerly Duwang
  • owo
« Reply #460 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 08:59:53 »
Let’s goooooo BBQ fundraiser
(credits to Kokaloo)

« Reply #461 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 09:21:12 »
I can bring the groceries

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #462 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 13:08:26 »
Sadly giving me Lumina PTSD.

Offline alwaysbless

« Reply #463 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 13:20:29 »
Let’s goooooo BBQ fundraiser

Im dead lmaooooooo

Offline solomonshv

« Reply #464 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 19:17:52 »
i'll bring a couple of those cotsco gallon jugs of tequila and a boombox.
Keebs owned/bought::: Satisfaction 75 standard - cloud white | RAMA U80-A Moon | ai03 Vega | Gok 7V - blue & white | Iron 165 plum | Clarabelle - black cow | Keycult No.2/65 black/red | Think6.5V2 LE | iON Zenith - Moss | KCK KY-01 - Blue Grey | J-01 Rev1 - blue | Andromeda - Grey | Iron180 - E-White | Aurora Input Series 65 - Black | Tsukuyomi - Black | Onyx - E-White | Tomo - Blush Pink | Noxary 378 - Silver | Kohaku - Red |

Caps owned/bought::: GMK Jamon, GMK Mizu, GMK PnC, GMK Terra, GMK Nautilus Nightmares, GMK Camping R2, GMK Analog Dreams, GMK Olivia++, GMK Cafe, GMK Bingsu, GMK Botanical, GMK Moondust, GMK Hennessey, GMK Nautilus R2, GMK Taro R2, GMK MoDo R2, ePBT Classic Cyrillic, GMK Bread, GMK Sumi, GMK Pono, GMK Bento R2, GMK Sloth, GMK Yuru, GMK Serika R2, GMK Birch, GMK Dandy, GMK Tuzi, GMK Red Alert, GMK Fuji, GMK Striker R2, GMK Wasabi V2, GMK Zooted, GMK Hazakura, GMK Cyrillic Beige, GMK Cyrillic WoB, GMK Dualshot R2, GMK Lavender, Aluvia, GMK Botanical R2, GMK Bingsu R2, GMK Moomin

Wish list/Will buy::: Trifecta by 2Moons, Geonworks f2-84

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #465 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 19:27:16 »

jaxx and 27 in attempts to fund their gbs

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #466 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 19:34:04 »
do you guys honestly really think, at the bottom of your heart, that you could knock out jaxxtastic? i mean look at the ****ing guy. he's ripped as ****. he's so ripped he offered boxing lessons at his local bbq fundraiser, and you think you could take him on? yeah sure, he's not delivering your keyboard, but what the **** do you think you're gonna do about it? dude could wipe the floor and turn your face into an alice layout in five seconds flat. he's gonna flatten you into hamburger meat to fund this group buy. don't even try to **** with the dude, he's buff enough to own his own cnc machine; you really think that some lanky armed orangutan like you could churn out over 100 cnc keyboards on your own? get real. jaxx is ****ing ripped.

Offline Aznguyen316

« Reply #467 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 22:01:25 »
I'm in this GB and GSKT-00 haha **** me right