Author Topic: [GB] Southpaw Full Size - Shipping and remanufacturing  (Read 106116 times)

Offline RocketGruntJake

• Brb, gotta grow some flowers
Re: [GB] Southpaw Full Size - In Production
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 13:40:08 »
Looking to purchase a spot, dm me if you are selling!

Offline reconsiderit

• I'm actually not left handed www.switchplate.co
Re: [GB] Southpaw Full Size - In Production
« Reply #201 on: Sun, 22 September 2019, 02:29:00 »
Just paid the shipping earlier last night. Rep sent me pics of the packaging yesterday but no tracking yet. Hopefully will have a tracking soon.

Southpaw 65 || Southpaw Full Size || Trinity XT TKL || TGR Jane V2 || TGR 910 RE || Duck Jetfire || Matrix Lab 1.2 OG || Jubi || Lunar || Lunar II || g80-1800 HEU

switchplate.co

Offline vladko95

Re: [GB] Southpaw Full Size - Manufacturing Completed. Shipping to USA.
« Reply #202 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 22:38:57 »
Any update on tracking?

Offline architones

« Reply #203 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 22:44:21 »
Any update on tracking?

I believe both the Southpaw 65% and FS orders were shipped together. Regardless though the packages have been delivered and I think reconsiderist said he'd look through it this weekend.

Edit: Here's the tracking if you were still interested: 110385321707
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 October 2019, 22:46:09 by architones »

Offline vladko95

« Reply #204 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 17:43:32 »
thank you so much! guess i have to wait a little more :)

Offline Laughmaster

« Reply #205 on: Mon, 07 October 2019, 09:37:09 »
Any update on tracking?

I believe both the Southpaw 65% and FS orders were shipped together. Regardless though the packages have been delivered and I think reconsiderist said he'd look through it this weekend.

Edit: Here's the tracking if you were still interested: 110385321707
I'm pretty sure they're different shipments. He posted the tracking number to the 65+ thread a few minutes before he said he's waiting on a tracking number in here.

Still, we're basically in the home stretch here. I'd assume that fulfillment for these will start very soon after the 65+ orders have all been taken care of.

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #206 on: Mon, 07 October 2019, 15:20:01 »
https://imgur.com/a/jqtTNtb

Been swamped between school, work, and GBs but started going through the boards. Opened the first few packages this morning and first impressions are very good. Dark blue matches the sample that I got earlier last year and the material looks fantastic. Free of grain and etching marks.

Southpaw 65 || Southpaw Full Size || Trinity XT TKL || TGR Jane V2 || TGR 910 RE || Duck Jetfire || Matrix Lab 1.2 OG || Jubi || Lunar || Lunar II || g80-1800 HEU

switchplate.co

Offline razor_blade

Re: [GB] Southpaw Full Size - QC and Sorting
« Reply #207 on: Mon, 07 October 2019, 16:37:29 »
Big boy board! Can't wait to build mine!

Offline architones

« Reply #208 on: Tue, 15 October 2019, 06:54:22 »
Reconsiderit, how are things coming along with the orders? I asked on discord but I'm not sure if you saw it or not.

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #209 on: Wed, 16 October 2019, 03:04:57 »
Reconsiderit, how are things coming along with the orders? I asked on discord but I'm not sure if you saw it or not.

I dont quite have time to start on these quite yet. Very busy with school and work (taking 6 classes was a mistake) and need to wrap up southpaw 65 group buy first.

Good news is that the Southpaw Full Size units came pre-packaged, for the most part, from the factory. I need to sort and pack hardware and add whatever extras were ordered with the board and then ship.

switchplate.co

Offline architones

« Reply #210 on: Wed, 16 October 2019, 06:43:53 »

I dont quite have time to start on these quite yet. Very busy with school and work (taking 6 classes was a mistake) and need to wrap up southpaw 65 group buy first.

Good news is that the Southpaw Full Size units came pre-packaged, for the most part, from the factory. I need to sort and pack hardware and add whatever extras were ordered with the board and then ship.

Thanks for the update! Best of luck with your classes too, 6 classes and a job is a lot to handle.

Offline GraffitiDecos

« Reply #211 on: Fri, 18 October 2019, 18:24:10 »
Anyone selling a spot? Looking for a reversed Numpad.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline babyphil

« Reply #212 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 01:28:55 »
Any chance of this board shipping this year?

Offline Laughmaster

« Reply #213 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 06:55:44 »
Update was posted to the discord last night:

Quote from: reconsiderit
As mentioned in the 65 channel, GH is down so I'll post a quick update here
Since 65 is waiting on hardware I've gotten the chance to start on this
The factory frustratingly didn't tap some of the screw holes deep enough so I'm here tapping them all by hand which really sucks
it might take a little longer than expected to ship these out because of this
If any of you guys are at norcal this coming weekend I can try and finish those units then to cut out the whole shipping process

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #214 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 02:43:03 »
Worked through a few boards tonight. Progress is slow due to the whole issue with threads. I can't use shorter screws since the design calls for m3x25mm rear and the next size down is 20mm which doesn't engage the threads at all. Tapping is very time consuming.

Out of the 11 or so boards I've done two have come out with issues that affect functionality or are major. I have enough extras in either black or grey to cover 5 or so that fail QC. As I've seen, the boards with brass weights have fingerprints on them due to handling from the factory. I went over with them many times as to not have this happen, but it did and at this stage, out of my control. You can reverse the tarnishing with the classic baking soda and vinegar method; though not what I had wished, it's be what can be done.

If it comes down to having to remanu boards that are not functional, it'll be through the same fab that did the second run of Lunar. Quality is excellent (0% fail rate) and are very quick (maybe 1-2 months given the qty. Lunar was 60 at two months)

For anyone that's waiting on an address change and has sent me an email in the past month, I'll be doing that this coming week. You should get a response email once the address has been updated.

Good news is that the ones that have passed QC look fantastic. Exactly as I had envisioned in the beginning.

Edit: Tarnishing issue is on the weights only. The brass plates were cling wraped as they came out of sandblasting.
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 November 2019, 03:04:28 by reconsiderit »

switchplate.co

Offline architones

« Reply #215 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 06:24:06 »
Out of the 11 or so boards I've done two have come out with issues that affect functionality or are major. I have enough extras in either black or grey to cover 5 or so that fail QC.

What kind of issues did you notice that were major?

Offline babyphil

« Reply #216 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 23:32:55 »
Been two weeks any updates?

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #217 on: Sun, 24 November 2019, 04:36:13 »
I have about 15 more boards to review and check. I need a complete list of which items have exactly what issues as I've found the number that the factory has used doesn't match with the sheet I gave to them. Should be able to finish tomorrow.

At the moment, 6 boards have issues that are outside of finishing that either can't be repaired with cera or affect functionality. Includes issues such as tap marks on the top (from being tapped too far) and dents on mating surfaces. I've included some pictures of some issues, both in the major and minor catagory.

As soon as I have a catalog of what exactly has issues, I'll put together a spreadsheet in the same fashion as I did with Lunar. Serial numbers will be matched with order numbers and emails will be sent to those applicable.

There's only a single board with this issue and I have a replacement bottom for this one.
Gives you an idea of what issues were present with the factory. Interestingly, there were some that turned out absolutely pristine as well as one or two that looked like this.

Screw hole for this one wasn't countersunk right and came out like this. It still works fine and is interal but will be checking in with the owner of this.

Some tops had this issue with overshoot, even after explaining to the factory and pointing out the issue multiple times.

As illustrated above, most of these issues are surface blemishes, though a good number of these have incomplete threads which I'm tapping by hand to get the halves to fit together.

And once again, thanks for everyone's patience. I'll update continually as I work through the boards.

switchplate.co

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #218 on: Sun, 24 November 2019, 22:35:41 »
Just completed sorting and counting as well as QC. Will be working with the spreadsheet and starting to send emails out this week. In the final few boards, only one completely unusable top and bottom.

I've just sorted out some final issues for Southpaw65 so will be fulfilling those first. Should take a few days and will be able to move onto Fullsize after.

As for addresses, I've gone through and changed everyone's addresses if requested through email. You can check your current shipping address through the order confirmation link. If incorrect, please send me an email. Do not send a PM.

switchplate.co

Offline spooknik

« Reply #219 on: Mon, 25 November 2019, 05:44:05 »
Just completed sorting and counting as well as QC. Will be working with the spreadsheet and starting to send emails out this week. In the final few boards, only one completely unusable top and bottom.

I've just sorted out some final issues for Southpaw65 so will be fulfilling those first. Should take a few days and will be able to move onto Fullsize after.

As for addresses, I've gone through and changed everyone's addresses if requested through email. You can check your current shipping address through the order confirmation link. If incorrect, please send me an email. Do not send a PM.

Thanks for the update and the pictures.

I tried to check that my shipping address is correct but I get this instead:

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #220 on: Mon, 25 November 2019, 19:09:36 »

Thanks for the update and the pictures.

I tried to check that my shipping address is correct but I get this instead:

Show Image

I took the checkout offline as to not pay the shopify fee while fulfilling and didn't realize it affected the order confimation pages also.

Please send me an email to check your address. Note that you will still receive a shipping confirmation as the labels are generated. 

switchplate.co

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #221 on: Wed, 27 November 2019, 21:08:26 »
So I've gone over all of the boards and have worked on the spreadsheet. It's mostly done but I need to see what exactly can be shipped, what can be fixed, and what has to be remade. For units that need to be remade (functionality issues) I'll be going to the same place that did the second run of Lunar. I'm talking to them about lead time right now, but should be quick. They managed 55 keyboards in about a Month and I'm confident in their abilities.

I have about 7 or 8 boards that are 100% flawless. Those will be shipped out as soon as I complete southpaw 65. The black friday rush is here and impacts shipping in most metros. If you'd like to have your board shipped after it's died down a bit (late next week), please email me and I can arrange for it.

switchplate.co

Offline MegalaDump

« Reply #222 on: Thu, 28 November 2019, 08:48:02 »
So I've gone over all of the boards and have worked on the spreadsheet. It's mostly done but I need to see what exactly can be shipped, what can be fixed, and what has to be remade. For units that need to be remade (functionality issues) I'll be going to the same place that did the second run of Lunar. I'm talking to them about lead time right now, but should be quick. They managed 55 keyboards in about a Month and I'm confident in their abilities.

I have about 7 or 8 boards that are 100% flawless. Those will be shipped out as soon as I complete southpaw 65. The black friday rush is here and impacts shipping in most metros. If you'd like to have your board shipped after it's died down a bit (late next week), please email me and I can arrange for it.

Will you be posing the spreadsheet?

Also, if our board doesn't suffer from functionality issues and is only cosmetic, can we just have it shipped as it?

Thanks!
AL1 x2 | Southpaw extended 65 x2 | Southpaw Full Size x2 (when they ship) | TX-Cp x2 | Duck Jetfire | UK78 | Pearl 40 | TGR Alice | Doro67 (when it ships) | QXP (when it ships) | Singa Polycarb | ALF-x11 (when it ships)

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #223 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 05:07:04 »

Will you be posing the spreadsheet?

Also, if our board doesn't suffer from functionality issues and is only cosmetic, can we just have it shipped as it?

Thanks!

I'll be posting the spreadsheet as I did with Lunar.

If the board only has cosmetic issues, I can ship as-is.

switchplate.co

Offline babyphil

« Reply #224 on: Sun, 08 December 2019, 01:47:45 »
How's that spreadsheet coming?

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #225 on: Tue, 10 December 2019, 00:45:28 »
Spreadsheet is done. I need to organize the photos to go with it then upload them. At the moment, I'm working on shipping out the remaining few southpaw 65 orders which I should be able to wrap up this week since I'm more or less done with the semester.

--

Another small update as I've finally gotten a concrete answer from FedEx. TLDR; missing package with three orders and some parts as well as extras. Will remanufacture.

There's been a box from the Southpaw Fullsize shipment that I was missing at the time of delivery which contained the extras as well as three orders. It was marked as available for pickup but was never at the location. I've been on the phone with Fedex for the last month and a half in which they've told me various things (on the truck, at the pickup location, sent back, etc.) Today I spent two hours with them on the phone while at the pickup point which finally led to them telling me the package was lost and allowed me to open a claim. I'll be adding these boards to the remanufacturing

Once I get a response from those on the spreadsheet, I'll submit for remanufacturing. Same place as the second Lunar run and some other boards. Turnaround time is quick but will be affected by CNY. I'll post exact dates as I submit the order and hear back.

switchplate.co

Offline reconsiderit

Re: [GB] Southpaw Full Size - Shipping and remanufacturing
« Reply #226 on: Sat, 28 December 2019, 03:41:47 »
QC Spreadsheet

Photos tomorrow or Monday.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FbayD8bRCJxFPEZcaTx0vjSE6ogtPcymUyhIHbaN1Tw/edit?usp=sharing

Update for those that missed the one on discord. Copy pasted from yesterday.

I got a new rep from the original factory and got them to start on the keyboards that were lost in shipping
smoother than the last person I was working with, but will still be using the other place to remanu the second run for those that need new boards
they're starting machining today and I should have pics from them by tomorrow or Friday
its 4 boards plus parts that were lost in transit plus 6 that I received that had significant damage
I've been quoted Jan 3-6 for those parts.

See spreadsheet for boards that are being remade.

Link to discord.
https://discord.gg/u5xPRTS

switchplate.co

Offline forumusername

« Reply #227 on: Sat, 28 December 2019, 10:44:54 »
If our order number is not on the spreadsheet does that mean our board passed QC?

Offline babyphil

« Reply #228 on: Sat, 28 December 2019, 15:40:42 »
If our order number is not on the spreadsheet does that mean our board passed QC?
According to his discord these 10 have to be remade getting lost in shipping or not fixable.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/446012048095182858/659672997896126470/unknown.png

Offline forumusername

« Reply #229 on: Sat, 28 December 2019, 18:00:29 »
Oof I'm 1277, thank you.

Offline splodeybaloney

« Reply #230 on: Sun, 29 December 2019, 21:02:09 »
Joined and posted in the discord as well, I've got 1283 and am willing to accept the minor blemishes if it can be shipped ASAP as well.

Also not sure, is there any chance at a mirrored brass plate being available as well? Didn't consider it at the time but I think I'd like one now

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #231 on: Mon, 30 December 2019, 04:37:22 »
Some people seem to be a little confused with the 10 units that are being remade.

The 10 units that are being initially remade are at the first place. This is because they received the money from FedEx and were not willing to refund it. New rep at the factory so hoping things will be a little smoother. Some of the boards came out fine so hoping that more responsive communication can assist in that. The factory said that they could remake so I chose the ones that were lost in transit as well as the ones that were badly damaged. ETA is the first or second week of January. Will update with pics as soon as I get some. If your order number is not on the first sheet but is on the second, your board was lost by FedEx.

Once I complete shipping what I have on hand out or gathering email responses, I'll start organizing cera or remanufacturing. The cera place is local to me and I've just dropped off a board to have done recently. Turnaround is relatively quick. Most of the boards have blems due to anodizing and not CNC like the first run of Lunar. Cera would completely cover all these issues otherwise stated.

switchplate.co

Offline Laughmaster

« Reply #232 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 08:22:55 »
A bunch of information about the refinishing options were given in the Discord that I'll just copy here so everyone can get an idea of what you might want to do while we wait for pics/emails.

Quote from: reconsiderit
I can do cera locally at cost or can send it to whoever you prefer
there's a vendor called keycoat that I've seen some work from at socal that looks very good if anyone wants more than the standard cera
but locally, the cera runs around 30-60 bucks depending on color
I talked to them last week in person and they can do qty discounts, though, it's per setup
so multiple boards would need to be the same color

So you'll have a few options on what to do
For those with boards that have surface blemishes
1) take the board as is. I'll ship to you.
2) take the board as is. I ship your order to a cera place of your choosing. This way you save on shipping.
3) Local cerakote, you choose a color, pay what they charge, and I ship it to you with the cera completed
4) Wait for a new board from the other factory. Production will start after CNY. I will need to check in with them on lead times since they are busy with a lot of other GBs

For those with boards that have issues that cannot be fixed with paint or cera
1) wait for a new board from the other factory. Same as #4 above
2) If supply allows, take a board that has surface blems and cera

And just FYI to everyone, you can get free cerakote color samples (up to 5) from their website. If you're considering going with keycoat (they do powder coating, so might mess with tolerances since it's thicker than ano/cera) you can also get color samples from prismatic powders for pretty cheap at their website.

« Reply #233 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 11:10:01 »
Do i understand it correct, we now wait for pictures and then make a decision on what to do based on them?

Offline Laughmaster

« Reply #234 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 12:28:25 »
AFAIK yes, pretty sure the plan is that he'll start emailing us about what we want to do once he has all the pictures taken/sorted/uploaded.

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #235 on: Tue, 07 January 2020, 18:30:14 »
Packing the keyboards that have passed QC right now. Should be ready to go out tomorrow. You should get a tracking tonight or tomorrow morning for those boards that have passed QC.

switchplate.co

Offline splodeybaloney

« Reply #236 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 21:34:05 »
Packing the keyboards that have passed QC right now. Should be ready to go out tomorrow. You should get a tracking tonight or tomorrow morning for those boards that have passed QC.

Dang I was hoping mine with minor blemishes might have been included, I sent an email that I would accept it with them, but didn't get any email yet :c

Offline rickcelsior

« Reply #237 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 10:00:13 »
Can you tell us which order numbers have had an email sent out to them?

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #238 on: Wed, 15 January 2020, 03:17:41 »
No emails yet. Sorry for the delay. Sorting out a few things right now.

Discord is the easiest way for me to reach you guys and vice versa since it's quick and I can easily access it on my phone. Below is the link if you aren't in yet, but I'll be posting updates and pictures there a little more often

https://discord.gg/XBA3UAe

switchplate.co

Offline Laughmaster

« Reply #239 on: Mon, 27 January 2020, 08:40:17 »
The QC photos were posted to discord: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Szmi4fjOSAmNJVimSv4bw5WVO7wbiT2Q?usp=sharing

reconsiderit mentioned that 1 or 2 might be missing and he'd take care of those tomorrow.

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #240 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 21:10:49 »
The QC photos were posted to discord: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Szmi4fjOSAmNJVimSv4bw5WVO7wbiT2Q?usp=sharing

reconsiderit mentioned that 1 or 2 might be missing and he'd take care of those tomorrow.

Thanks for posting the link here.

I'll start sending out emails next week hopefully. If you already have decided, please send me an email at mill@switchplate.co with your decision and I'll log it into a spreadsheet.

switchplate.co

Offline Laughmaster

« Reply #241 on: Fri, 21 February 2020, 19:58:52 »
Update for those of you not in the discord: Nothing has happened. It seems like several people are confused about what's going on so I'll try to compile what we know from the Discord here.

First of all, right after the QC photos went up reconsiderit got the flu so everything was suspended for a couple of weeks. He said he had gotten over it on the 6th.

For the people who have emailed him saying you want yours shipped as-is, he has said that the QC spreadsheet will be updated when they're packed and shipped. There have been no changes to the spreadsheet in the past couple of weeks. A few people have asked for updates on shipments over the past few days and he hasn't responded to those questions at all last night he said he'd be working through the queue on Saturday and shipping 5-6 out Monday. I assume the same applies to those who have asked for him to get his local cera place to refinish, there have been no specific updates on that.

For the people whose boards were on the 2nd sheet of the QC spreadsheet (the lost and badly damaged orders that are being remanufactured by the same factory), that factory is not yet open due to the coronavirus quarantines. The last specifics on that was that the 6-series aluminum boards were done and that they were having issues anodizing the 7-series aluminum boards back on Jan 15th. reconsiderit said that he was trying to get them to ship the boards to him as-is (so he can find someone to ano the 7-series boards himself I guess?) but they won't be able to ship to him until the factory reopens.

For the people who are going to wait for the 2nd remanufacture run from the new factory, he said on the 14th that they would reopen on the 17th but there has been no further update. I'm assuming that the order won't be placed until after everyone has been emailed and their decision to either ship as-is, refinish, or remanufacture has been recorded. I have no idea what the status of that is but considering he doesn't seem to have gone through the emails people have sent him for shipping as-is I suspect he hasn't started.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 February 2020, 05:51:58 by Laughmaster »

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #242 on: Fri, 21 February 2020, 20:25:11 »
RIP, I am beginning to wonder whether or not I will ever get my hands on this board. I just received my HBCP which I ordered over a year after joining the Southpaw Full Size GB (July, 2018)

Offline splodeybaloney

« Reply #243 on: Mon, 24 February 2020, 20:39:58 »
Here with an update from Discord: http://imgur.com/a/nSh20To

Marked orders are processed, others on the pad should be done this week, shipping starts on Wednesday due to some screws being too small and replacements being delivered on Wednesday. I got an email response too, hopefully he's been getting through others as well.

Looks like any boards with issues bad enough to require remanufacturing are on hold due to travel restrictions

Offline briannnn

« Reply #244 on: Sun, 08 March 2020, 03:19:08 »
Was super surprised when I got a shipping notification a couple days ago, but it arrived today and I got it thrown together without any issues.  It's a behemoth to say the least and easily without a doubt the last board I will ever build. 

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #245 on: Sun, 19 April 2020, 19:07:24 »
I'l be sending out emails once I have finalized things with the new factory. I touched on this in the discord server and will repost it below, but this mainly concerns those with the 7075 alu cases. These emails will be sent to the email on file with your account/order. Once it's sent, you'll have 4 weeks to make up your mind.

Again, this only concerns those with keyboards originally purchased with the 7075 material.
--
I want to bring up r2 remanu real quick for those that have keyboards in 7075
The material is primarily what causes issues with finishing. The grain lines and banding that is present on the boards are not something I or the manufacturer can control as it is something that depends on the material
I've touched on this topic briefly when I went to visit the factory and was told that they've done keyboards in 7075 in the past and showed me a sample which was 'best possible outcome'
The banding was certainly still present. The grain was also present, but to a lesser extent than some of the boards I've made in the past (Lunar, this board, etc)
There's no way to test the material before it's made into a keyboard. The grain exists in pockets in the material and unless it's exposed during machining, finished, and anodized, there's no way to see beforehand if the material will produce any blemish/defect or not
I'm going to finalize with the factory before I send the email out because I don't want people to be stuck with a board with grain/bands and hate it
Thinking I'll have the option to switch to raw, go to 6063, or go to cera which will be done locally
last of which I'm hesitant on as I don't know when coronavirus will blow over and shops like the cera place will return to work, if they ever do reopen

switchplate.co

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #246 on: Fri, 24 July 2020, 12:34:05 »
Any updates on this GB? I never received an email or any kind of direct correspondence about my order and I haven't seen anyone else post about getting their keyboards.

Is this GB dead?

Offline razor_blade

« Reply #247 on: Fri, 24 July 2020, 12:39:18 »
No, I got mine and I love it. Reach out to reconsiderit via discord.

Offline long_qt_pie

« Reply #248 on: Sat, 25 July 2020, 00:56:03 »
Any possibility to buy the boards with the defects?
Jetfire | Mech 27 v1 | Mira SE | Singa | Orion 2.5 | Eo87 | Lubrigante | MGA | IBM F XT | AEKII | Lightpad | Exent | Dolphin Rev 2 | F1-8x | Mr Suit

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #249 on: Sun, 26 July 2020, 02:08:25 »
Any updates on this GB? I never received an email or any kind of direct correspondence about my order and I haven't seen anyone else post about getting their keyboards.

Is this GB dead?

Color chips are on their way to the factory. I'll be posting updates more frequently on discord as I'm on there a lot more often then GH.

https://discord.gg/u5xPRTS

switchplate.co