Author Topic: [Giveaway - on hold] Bros (and more!) for being a bro - third winner announced!  (Read 34664 times)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com

Up for grabs:
More
Magmar

Army Man Green (Topre)

Lit Jawless (MX)

Time for some more free stuff! BunnyLake, Bro Caps, myself, and others will be giving away some bros as well as other cool prizes. The catch: you cannot enter yourself, only others. Our goal is to reward people who do nice things and help others just for the sake of it, not just to get free stuff ;).

Specifics and Rules of Engagement:

- You may only enter others. You may not enter yourself. An entry consists of an explicit nomination ("I nominate BunnyLake as a Supreme BunnyBro.") and a story about something kind that person has done for you or the community.

- Please, enter only one person per post. You may enter multiple people (and the same person may be entered multiple times by different people), but it will be easier to keep track of entries if there is only one entry per post.

- Entries will be chosen at the discretion of myself and Bunny.

- Many Bros will be handed out. We'll cover shipping worldwide.

- There is no set end date/time for the giveaway. It will end when all of the Bros have been handed out or when entries stop coming in.

Have fun, and thanks for being good people!
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 August 2014, 22:38:08 by riotonthebay »

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Re: [Giveaway] Bros for being a bro
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:37:06 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 May 2014, 18:02:28 by riotonthebay »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:40:55 »
Man.. I wanted to list about 15 names so sorry if I didn't guys... I love a ton of people here.. ;/ I even had about 8 typed out too.. This is a great contest by the way!

I nominate HipsterPunks for being a HorrorfanaticBro, he is a great dude and has chatted with me about many things in life including art, horror, keyboards you name it. He has been a great Bro to me.
I nominate TheBinary for being a GreatStoryBro, dude always has a great story to tell. Have spoke with him many times about life and keyboard related stuff too. has been an awesome Bro to me.

:cool:

« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:53:34 by dustinhxc »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:43:15 »
I nominate epzy. He's been a bro all throughout my brolessness and kept me busy while waiting for the toxic GB to start.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:50:49 »
I nominate mashby as a supreme mashbro.

Mashby's always given me the time of day, quick to help with ANYTHING, even real life stuff. Mashby's an all around good guy.

To be specific, if he doesn't know an answer he will help you find it, he sells things for fair prices, is a great communicator, he even offered me his cell number in case I had any troubles when I told him I was traveling through his area one time.

And I think everyone can agree he did a smashing job shipping for commando.

I'm just sad he doesn't have time to me a moderator anymore.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:53:58 »
I nominate jdcarpe as a supreme jdbro.

JD's another member who has always been extremely helpful providing me with tons of help, including but not limited to, plate drawings, firmware help, soldering help both tips and in real life. JD has always been fair with pricing and has helped me out of a few tight spots and when he couldn't figure things out he always compensated and made sure I was taken care of.

I might not always agree with JD but he's usually always right and I also wish he was a moderator.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:55:23 »
I nominate mashby as a supreme mashbro.

Mashby's always given me the time of day, quick to help with ANYTHING, even real life stuff. Mashby's an all around good guy.

To be specific, if he doesn't know an answer he will help you find it, he sells things for fair prices, is a great communicator, he even offered me his cell number in case I had any troubles when I told him I was traveling through his area one time.

And I think everyone can agree he did a smashing job shipping for commando.

I'm just sad he doesn't have time to me a moderator anymore.

JD's another member who has always been extremely helpful providing me with tons of help, including but not limited to, plate drawings, firmware help, soldering help both tips and in real life. JD has always been fair with pricing and has helped me out of a few tight spots and when he couldn't figure things out he always compensated and made sure I was taken care of.

I might not always agree with JD but he's usually always right and I also wish he was a moderator.

these 2 people are always my nominations for anything good haha

both gods among men
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:56:56 »
One more for now, I nominate thechemist as a chemistbro.

What can I was about this guy, not to let the cat out of the bag but dude can flat solder and program a board. I had a board that was thought to be dead and he resurrected it in record time for a paltry wage. I don't always like bragging on people because then they get too much work and get burnt out but this guy is awesome. :D

I think he does more behind the scenes stuff but he helped me out greatly in a pinch.

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:57:42 »
T_T that OOC Orange Topre

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:57:57 »
I'll also throw in a vote for Ray and JD, top, top guys  :thumb:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:01:10 »

jd is the absolute coolest.  :cool:

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:04:12 »
I nominate Photoelectric as a Supreme BunnyBro.

Photo has been more than helpful by answering a bunch of my annoying questions regarding a particular keyboard build.  I really appreciate Photo among many other GH members and hope Photo can grab a nice Bro Cap for being so cool.

Also, thanks to you guys doing this giveaway!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:04:29 »
There are other I would nominate but they aren't into brobots :D

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:08:43 »
I brominate jdcarpe, Photekq, Dorkvader & tjcaustin - all four have helped me out with different things and have proven to be valueable members of this community and thus deserves some goodies.

- jdcarpe is helping me out with my custom 60%. He's designing and getting the custom plate made and also he's going to take care of the assembly of the keyboard.

- Dorkvader gave me an awesome 'sample box' of American candy when he proxied a headset for me! Even paid for it as well, isn't that nice?

- Photekq helped me get a Poker 2 and installed LEDs free of charge. I remember tearing up when he said he'd do it for free; I wasn't used to such kindness.

- tjcaustin was very helpful when I came to him with some questions about headphones/microphones, oh and he's also giving me a freebie cable for my microphone which will match my headphone cable.

<3

Sorry, didn't see the one nominee per post rule. :3
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 May 2014, 10:42:27 by epzy »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:09:30 »
I nominate IcanIvanovich as the SupremeGbBro,

He's not the only one, but he is one of the very few that has been running some very smooth group buys. I never ran a GB myself, but it seems like a LOT of job and it's probably much worse than that from all the comments about the pain it can be. So in the name of all of those that benefits from your group buys, I say thank you!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:09:30 »
make with the stories guys, sell it for your nominees

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:10:00 »
I nominate riotonthebay.

I don't care if you're doing the giveaway, you're my teacher into the madness that is coding and I've enjoyed learning from you. Plus you never laughed at me when I asked silly questions about Markdown, bbcode, or HTML. And I enjoy the fact that we can talk about a variety of keyboard topics since you're into Alps, BS, Clacks, Brobots, etc etc.
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:21:36 by CPTBadAss »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:10:03 »

Photo has been more than helpful by answering a bunch of my annoying questions regarding a particular keyboard build.  I really appreciate Photo among many other GH members and hope Photo can grab a nice Bro Cap for being so cool.

Actually, I also want to nominate Photoelectric. As well as being my first purchase from GH, Photo has also dealt with my annoying questions, and held many great conversations with me since I joined. I can honestly say, I wouldn't have my Race 2 without him.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:11:12 »
riotonthebay

I don't care if you're doing the giveaway, you're my teacher into the madness that is coding and I've enjoyed learning from you. Plus you never laughed at me when I asked silly questions about Markdown, bbcode, or HTML. And I enjoy the fact that we can talk about a variety of keyboard topics since you're into Alps, BS, Clacks, Brobots, etc etc.

<3

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:11:54 »
I also nominate MOZ as SuperTryingHardVeryUnlyckyBro.

He has invested a lot of time for many people. He has made a few very nice things. He also had quite a bad luck. So a Bro would be nice to cheer this Bro!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:12:47 »
I nominate Photoelectric.

Photoelectric has been helping me out with some computer hardware questions I've had as well as camera questions. I've really enjoyed learning about photography. I enjoy our conversations comparing our thoughts on keyswitches and the perpetual back and forth about Jailhouse Blues. But it's ok since we like the same colorways in keycaps :D.

Also, the pictures we share of our pets always makes my day. Thin hamsters are adorable.
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:22:54 by CPTBadAss »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:13:21 »
i cant nominate for my bots

but im gonna throw a nomination out for riot to consider

i pledge the mighty glissbro and his lovely ladyfriend

i have a tremendous amount of respect for that man, he is always polite kind and helpful

he has participated and been supportive of a ton of things i have done in the past, and his wife has written me a lovely letter

he has done a ton of giveaways and been a stand out member of this community and someone i have looked up to since i joined

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:18:44 »

Actually, I also want to nominate Photoelectric. As well as being my first purchase from GH, Photo has also dealt with my annoying questions, and held many great conversations with me since I joined. I can honestly say, I wouldn't have my Race 2 without him.

Photo is a gurl... :p

But yes photoelectric has always been extremely helpful and a great person in all the dealings we have shared in and as a moderator has always responded even if I was not so nice!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:19:06 »
I nominate HipsterPunks.

He's my HxC bro. We spend more time talking about hardcore music, shows we've been to, and new tunes than anything keyboard related. But to me, that's what this site is all about, connecting with people who are crazy to navigate the keyboarding community. I'm going to NJ and we're throwing down at a show, I don't care how old you think you are man, age is in your head (He's perpetually telling me how old he is). I'll show you my 2 step  ;)

<3

:-*   :-*   :-*

« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:23:35 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:23:46 »
I nominate mmb for being the magic meatbro for making these caps, he deserves to have them back
I love Elzy

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:27:02 »
I nominate Kayliss, he doesn't post a lot but he's always around and he's been very kind to me over the year I've been here. Sent me packages of goodies at no cost multiple times, top bloke.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:31:16 »
I nominate tjcaustin.

I'm currently listening to some custom IEMs that he so graciously gifted me for Christmas after getting me into audiophile gear. I remember a conversation we had where we talked about them and he said that one of the best part of being into a hobby is being able to share it with a friend. I'm very grateful for the gift and for the hours we spend talking about audiophile stuff, modding keyboards, and playing Civ5/Diablo III.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:35:59 »
I nominate TheBinary, cause he's a very nice guy. He helps me a lot with buying/proxying stuff from the US. Without him, my clack collection wouldn't be the same.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:36:50 »
I nominate jdcarpe.

jdcarpe wrote this awesome writeup/review on his love for Buckling Spring. Because he kept referring to his age in that post, I kept calling him Grandpa. And he just took it in stride and laughed.

I like that story because I think that embodies jdcarpe: he's a super friendly and kind guy who could've gotten mad at calling him old but laughed with me instead. He sold me one of my Alps grails, he's always been there when I had a question, he's offered to front money for me when i wanted to buy something, and he's been helpful as a part of the Wiki team :D.

<3 Grandpa JD

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 14:16:55 »
I would like to nominate Photeqk, mainly because he lives in Wales and therefore doesn't have much going for him.

But also because of the pure amount of knowledge he imparts to help the community, could easily be quantified as a metric ****-tonne. He's been nice and helpful to me too, as well as a lot of help for people asking for price checks.

Spam of course gets a recommendation, although people get annoyed with the amount of his posts, I don't know why; they're either adding to the conversation or funny (which is more than a lot of people).

Elrick and Rowdy are also great guys from down-under, but I've just started list people I like :3 (Which includes alot more people don't worry :)))
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 14:19:34 »
I would like to nominate both Dorkvader, and JDCarpe.  Both of these guys were super kind enough to help me with questions I had not too long ago.  Both of them really took the time to make their answers as specific as possible so It would be very understandable.  It's little things like this that really make coming to this forum so enjoyable for me, knowing there's people out there always willing to help someone who doesn't know as much about the keyboard game.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Folio

• I'm a nice guy.
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 14:31:48 »
I nominate CPTBadAss.

I'm not as involved as I'd like to be on this forum, but from what I've experienced so far, CPTBA has always been a huge help whenever I needed it. He was the first person I talked to on GH. He helped me figure out my tolerances for keyboard weights and he always answered any questions I had. Never ignored me or got annoyed (hopefully :) ). One day, I thought I got banned and started freaking out (VPN issue), but CPT was there as always to help me calm my ass down and get through it. Then we chatted about random keyboard stuff and it was a really friend moment :) . Glad he's here.

This giveaway is really awesome! Recognize the people who keep GH the awesome place it is.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 14:36:25 »
I would like to nominate Photeqk, mainly because he lives in Wales and therefore doesn't have much going for him.
Hahahah! I got a good chuckle from that one. Cheers Tym!

I nominate tinlong.

He's done a lot for DT and GH. He's provided things that people otherwise wouldn't have been able to get - Kishsavers, 3000HKNNO, etc.

He also knows a huge amount about all kinds of keyboards, and is able to chime in on price checks/questions when others simply can't.

He has also helped me a lot personally. I've learned a lot about Cherry from him, and just yesterday he helped me to fill a void in my Cherry collection that I never thought I would be able to fill - G80-XXXXHAD ;) ;)

Above all though.. He's just a really great guy :-*

Also, +1 for jdcarpe, mashby, cpt and spamray.

I would also nominate bunny, but he's running this. I don't think I need to explain why I'd nominate him.
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:52:23 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 14:39:26 »
Nom Nom Nominating MKawa - he is the glue (and the lubricant) of this place and has an answer to literally any question you can fathom.

Keep up the good work bro

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 14:51:33 »
Wow, thanks so much for all the love guys! :-*

I have a couple bro-minations, but I'm not going to nominate people who have already been nominated...

1. komar007: without him, the GH60 would not be a thing. He has given his time and energy to the project, and has even shared with us via his blog page how to design a keyboard matrix, and a bit of a tutorial for learning KiCAD. komar could have done his own thing, and kept it to himself, but he worked with the community project to make it happen. He also made the generous decision to make the design open source, so that others can benefit from his design, as well.

2. regack: regack has helped the community and me so much with PCB designs, without any thought of compensation. regack not only designed the JD40 and SmallFry 40% keyboard PCBs, but has designed the PCBs for the GHpad as well (actually a few variants). regack is always there to give advice with our community projects, and to help them come to fruition.

+1's: Bunnylake, Riotonthebay, mashby, Thechemist, Photoelectric, photekq, dorkvader, tjcaustin, CPTBadAss, Glissant
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:11:46 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 14:57:42 »
I nominate Sifo, as a CanadianBro, since I've joined this site he's helped me with knowledge, and learning more about keyboards and finding my special keyboard, anyone deserves more Bro's it's this Bro.
In the process of my custom Zombie board
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:23:52 »
I nominate Sifo, as a CanadianBro, since I've joined this site he's helped me with knowledge, and learning more about keyboards and finding my special keyboard, anyone deserves more Bro's it's this Bro.

lol no one should nominate me I am trash on this site. But thank you ^_^ I do what I can for Canadians
I love Elzy

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:51:14 »
If no one else nominates CptBadAss, they're dead to me.

He'll bro you out of a bro-jam quicker than a bro will chug a beer.

Seriously <4

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:52:18 »
I nominate Tinlong: Without him there would be no Kishsavers for more than just the couple that had them before. He finds those hidden gems that would be otherwise lost forever on Taobao.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:53:31 »
I would like to nominate Belfong mostly for being around to chat when I'm around (although on an upside down schedule) and for being an awesome member of the community.  :thumb:

I didn't want to nominate anyone who had already been nominated but a shout out for CPTBadAss and Glissant  :p

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:54:33 »
I nominate CPTbadass because he's a diabro3

Oh, I almost forgot. I also nominate dorkvader for teaching me more about Hall Effect, IBM, and highly painted surfaces than I ever could have imagined.
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:06:42 by TacticalStache »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:54:45 »
I nominate IvanIvanovich because this CherryBro made GMK really happen here.  Without GMK keycaps brought to GH by Ivan's efforts I reckon I'd be in the middle of a den of space wolves, surrounded by killer bees, fending off their radioactive stingers, all the while trying to remain collected as the space wolf den is being filled with psychotropic gasses that force victims to continually experience this,

thank you Ivan.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:55:06 »
CPTBadAss is so new just give it to him already
I love Elzy

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:05:22 »
I nominate demik, because he's a bro that keeps it real.  I think he's on a time-out right now.  But that shouldn't matter.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:08:35 »
I nominate CPTBadAss, Photekq and Snoopy no particular reason I just like these guys  ^-^
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:14:03 »
i nom nom nominate CPTBadAss. 
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:15:15 »
"and a story about something kind that person has done for you or the community."

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:21:17 »
"and a story about something kind that person has done for you or the community."

Give us dem stories!!!

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:39:26 »
Once upon a thread, there was this guy called SpAmRaY that read the first post, included a story and separated his nominations.
Therefore I'd like to nominate him.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:45:25 »
I would like to nominate my buddy epzy!

He has been super helpful to me and has been a true bro. Also, we like the same music and have been able to talk about that.

Epzy is overall a super cool dude, and I enjoy talking to him a lot. Plus, he has a super kind face.

P.S. epzy you are bread.