Poll

Choose your preferred color combo for this set. PLEASE SEE PICTURES BELOW!

Pure Gray
57 (39.9%)
Beige
29 (20.3%)
Charcoal
57 (39.9%)

Total Members Voted: 143

Author Topic: [IC] full PBT (spacebar included), gray or beige set  (Read 145590 times)

Offline jdeblese

Re: full PBT (spacebar included), gray or beige set
« Reply #600 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 13:57:32 »
would adding 2 1.5u change anything?

The 1.5u keys we're missing are rare keys like F1-F12, arrows, or SUPER, which it wouldn't hurt to add if it didn't drive up the price too much. We could also add in already-existing keys, such as a vertical 1.5u TAB, or more of the other keys in the set. If I look at the results from my optimizer, however, it tends to want to add 2u keys rather than 1.5u keys at this point.

Just did a simulation run with no FN, and here's the suggested 21-key layout: as you can see, the only 1.5u key it added is GUI (SUPER), and for the rest it added 2u keys.

More
21 keys, with:
  mean coverage 78.0%
    std. deviation 18.3%
  median coverage 79.2%
  minimum coverage 16.7%
  maximum coverage 100.0%
  13 mean extra keys
('1x2', u'KEY_Spacebar')
('1x2', u'KEY_Spacebar')
('1x2', u'KEY_Control')
('1x2', u'KEY_Shift')
('1x2', u'KEY_ReturnEnter')
('1x2', u'KEY_DeleteForward')
('1x2', u'KEY_Escape')
('1.5x1', u'KEY_Escape')
('1.5x1', u'KEY_Shift')
('1.5x1', u'KEY_Shift')
('1.5x1', u'KEY_ReturnEnter')
('1.5x1', u'KEY_GraveAccent_Tilde')
('1.5x1', u'KEY_GUI')
('1.5x1', u'KEY_Dash_Underscore')
('1.5x1', u'KEY_Equal_Plus')
('1.5x1', u'KEY_SingleQuote_DoubleQuote')
('1x1.5', u'KEY_LeftBracket_LeftBrace')
('1x1.5', u'KEY_RightBracket_RightBrace')
('1x1.5', u'KEY_Slash_Question')
('1x1.5', u'KEY_Tab')
('1x1.5', u'KEY_DeleteForward')

Assuming we're not trying to reduce the size of the set, are there 1.5u keys that people feel are missing and would like to see instead of FN or SHIFT?

EDIT: How about a 2u blue enter? ;)
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 March 2014, 13:59:07 by jdeblese »

Offline squarefrog

• \m/_
    • Ergodox Layout Stats
« Reply #601 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 14:05:33 »
True...

I would find it weird to have one mod legended and one blank. It gives me an idea, however: what if we take a very common legend, and exclude it completely so that *all* uses of that key are blank? Say, for instance, no FN keys, use blanks instead, and use the three keys freed up for other things?

I don't know that we'll gain anything from excluding the most common keys to include a keys that will only be useful for a minor user group. If, on the other hand, we exclude some keys to make the set smaller and therefore cheaper and more accessible then fair enough.

I'd rather have 1 out of 2 legends than no legends!

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #602 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 14:08:11 »
Oh boy, opposite preferences :)

Justnits, you voiced your concern earlier. Are there keys you feel are either excessive or missing?

Offline squarefrog

• \m/_
    • Ergodox Layout Stats
« Reply #603 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 14:12:00 »
Definitely +1 on the blue enter

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #604 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 14:13:46 »
I believe that would increase the price slightly, but blue enter sounds good to me

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #605 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 14:19:04 »
sorry guys but we already have one 1.5u FN in the pro kit, I know it's not vertical, but still...

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #606 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 14:34:22 »
so this would be the ergodox

Show Image

I may be moved to reconsider my choice to don't own an edox, just for the sake of having a board to display this nice set  ;) . I am impressed with the time Matt has invested in getting this one done as well as the other sets for regular boards.

Thank you again.

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #607 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 14:58:46 »
sorry guys but we already have one 1.5u FN in the pro kit, I know it's not vertical, but still...

Ok, no problem. If no one else chimes in with a suggestion for that key, I'd switch it back to the vertical TAB it was before.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #608 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 18:35:09 »
I'm a little tired now, I'll review them once again tomorrow. I'm still not sure about a couple of things. I added a Lost+Found set where I put all the keys I was suggested and I didn't know where to place. Also the Ergodox is still not defined, but I hope we all agree on the number of keys at least. The nerdom maybe has become too big. I might remove some keys, still waiting for your feedback on the colors (do we need the light gray ones?).

The full set is once again in a imgur album.

http://imgur.com/a/DqwYR

Thanks.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #609 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 18:56:16 »
I'm a little tired now, I'll review them once again tomorrow. I'm still not sure about a couple of things. I added a Lost+Found set where I put all the keys I was suggested and I didn't know where to place. Also the Ergodox is still not defined, but I hope we all agree on the number of keys at least. The nerdom maybe has become too big. I might remove some keys, still waiting for your feedback on the colors (do we need the light gray ones?).

Thanks.

Aw, dropped the YO kit? :(
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #610 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 19:03:54 »

Thanks.

Being now 1 AM Frankfurt time you should be almost in bed.

Regarding Nerdom, It would be important for interested parties to express their opinion. I am interested only in a few keys as souvenirs, in special GH, DT, the sad mac, and the robot. But if the set cost is high, I may not buy it. I think that would the case of most. Thus, it would be better to keep its cost low.

Offline tbc

« Reply #611 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 19:23:04 »
whats the pricing deal with extra keys for ergodox kit? I would hope people would be willing to pay $5 - $10 extra for a more complete set; it's not like you're going to get a chance to complete it in the future and you'll be pretty upset if you change your future layout and those two keys you rejected would have made it look awesome.  I'm personally willing to just buy the entire text mod set to get the 1.5x horizontal tab if it's not in the ergodox set; it's expensive for one key, but I'm personally willing to make that sacrifice (sorry for being rude; not trying to showoff/guilt trip - just making it public for survey reasons).

PLEASE don't drop YO kit.  Its really standout when combined with RGB kit.

personally, I don't see the appeal of the nerdom 1.25x keys at all... did someone specifically request them?  I'm buying the set mainly for that zoidberg face and GH key
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #612 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 20:20:40 »
matt3o -- with every revision, I see more-and-more of my money flying out of my wallet. This set just keeps getting better!  :thumb:

Offline wuqe

« Reply #613 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 20:40:51 »
Also loving the new updates. Ergodox looks great with new Fn verticals.

I'll be buying the standard base mod set for my Ergodox.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #614 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 21:11:50 »

Thanks.

Being now 1 AM Frankfurt time you should be almost in bed.

Regarding Nerdom, It would be important for interested parties to express their opinion. I am interested only in a few keys as souvenirs, in special GH, DT, the sad mac, and the robot. But if the set cost is high, I may not buy it. I think that would the case of most. Thus, it would be better to keep its cost low.

I agree. This kit is really a 'It would be cool' rather than a 'I must own these.' I'm personally only interested in one or two of those, and would probably never use the others. If it comes down to it, I don't mind sacrificing the ones I am partial to. I'm only interested in the Amiga A if there are two of them with opposite colors as in one of the previous mock ups. The same goes for the Star Wars symbols. As for the others, I'm not too attached to them and this set would be the first I'd cut when it comes to saving money to allow me to buy other sets.

Having said that, I won't cry or throw my toys out of the pram if the keys I like are dropped.

Offline justnits

« Reply #615 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 22:25:29 »
Oh boy, opposite preferences :)

Justnits, you voiced your concern earlier. Are there keys you feel are either excessive or missing?

sorry for the late reply, i blame the different time zone.

i feel that the 3 shifts, 2 enter and 2 delete keys are excessive.
but of course, i understand that it'll benefit those who use them on either 2x or 1.5, thus covering more users.

i'm actually fine with this setup. just that i have to use 2x Del as backspace or the backspace from mod kit with a clueless horizontal text on a vertical layout :P
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 March 2014, 22:28:14 by justnits »
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #616 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 22:50:44 »
Is there really demand for a key that has “space” printed on it, for the ergodox kit? I’d guess most folks would be happy with a blank key for a spacebar.

Offline justnits

« Reply #617 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 23:06:54 »
Is there really demand for a key that has “space” printed on it, for the ergodox kit? I’d guess most folks would be happy with a blank key for a spacebar.
^+1
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #618 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 23:20:58 »
another test for the nerdom

Show Image

I like the Amiga A , and Star Wars keys like this.  Also like the Zoidberg cap.
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 March 2014, 23:23:19 by CommonCurt »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #619 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 23:23:36 »
Replace SPACE with a blank, or replace it with another key and assume people can use the 1-hand blanks to supply spaces? I'm fine with either: no particular attachment to a SPACE legend, and the blanks are fairly cheap.

I'll run the numbers overnight, see what my simulator suggests as replacement. Backspace, probably ;)

Offline tbc

« Reply #620 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 23:55:56 »
PLEASE add in vertical 2x backspace! :p

i totally missed how silly it is to have space as a legend

while you're at it, put in 2x control ;)

Offline justnits

« Reply #621 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 01:05:10 »
lol!! stop inflating the price for ergodox kit!  :))
| | | |

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #622 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 01:08:25 »
Ergodoxers: There should be a balance between options and price. Options may be close to actually required, and farther to just wanted, to keep the price at a better bracket. Consider also that demand for ergo should be lower than other sets.

Offline tbc

« Reply #623 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 01:25:31 »
but that space key really is weird now that people pointed it out lol.

Offline squarefrog

• \m/_
    • Ergodox Layout Stats
« Reply #624 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 02:19:14 »
PLEASE add in vertical 2x backspace! :p

i totally missed how silly it is to have space as a legend

while you're at it, put in 2x control ;)

Vertical 2x backspace is included in in the modifiers set, so theres little point adding it here. I dont use forward del, so I'm just going to use del as my backspace.

That blue enter is awesome!

Offline Ozric

« Reply #625 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 02:33:46 »
what about this?

Show Image

Personally I think the there should be Winkeys with Tux, FreeBSD logo and Xorg logo, to make them more relevant for people that do not use Windows.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #626 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 02:44:35 »
My 2cents concerning the Nerdom Kit:

The main appeal of this set for me is the classic and clean look. Therefore I will never go full rainbow and replace all F-Keys with fancy novelty keys.
I can see myself using them as ESC or maybe replace "Pause" or something with them. Therefore I'd prefer them to be in Mod Color (darker grey)

The only keys I really want are: Deskthority, Geekhack, the "Matt3o" Robot and maybe Zoidberg. Maybe you could add a Phantom Mask to that?

I am always up for novelty keys and I don't mind paying for a couple of keys I don't like to get the ones I like, but right now the kit will be too expensive to justify buying it (for me at least).

What about splitting up the Nerdom kit into "classic" (grey/black) and "extravaganza" (colored) ;)

Offline tbc

« Reply #627 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 02:52:33 »
what about this?

Show Image

Personally I think the there should be Winkeys with Tux, FreeBSD logo and Xorg logo, to make them more relevant for people that do not use Windows.

then why not put windows keys there as well?

Offline justnits

« Reply #628 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:06:25 »
what about this?

Show Image

windows should be in the mod kit and/or pro kit. 2 x 1.25u and 2 x 1u  :p
and probably i'll get bashed for this, Win8 logo pls  ;D ;D
| | | |

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #629 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:11:41 »
what about this?

Show Image

+1 for Win8 Logo. ;D It's just so minimalistic!
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #630 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:13:53 »
you have "windows keys" aplenty in the mod kits (the diamond key). Also you can use batman/superman or rebels/empire keys from the nerdom (and I'll be adding back the Amiga A couple). I see no point at adding windows branding when you have so many cool alternatives.

I'll however review the kit, I understand that there are not many my-generation-nerds around and I don't want to force people playing "throw the keycap to the cat" with a bunch of unused keys.

regarding blank spacebar. Having 1 blank key in a legended one doesn't make the kit cheaper. So I'm not really sure if I want waste one blank when you have the half ergodox kit. BUT again, the kit is yours. I'll do whatever you ergodoxers ask me to do with it.

Offline tbc

« Reply #631 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:24:25 »
matteo,

i was under the impression the space key should get REPLACED by another legend and people will get a blank space from the blankergo set.  that's the way i would prefer it.

Offline justnits

« Reply #632 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:29:32 »
you have "windows keys" aplenty in the mod kits (the diamond key). Also you can use batman/superman or rebels/empire keys from the nerdom (and I'll be adding back the Amiga A couple). I see no point at adding windows branding when you have so many cool alternatives.

I'll however review the kit, I understand that there are not many my-generation-nerds around and I don't want to force people playing "throw the keycap to the cat" with a bunch of unused keys.

regarding blank spacebar. Having 1 blank key in a legended one doesn't make the kit cheaper. So I'm not really sure if I want waste one blank when you have the half ergodox kit. BUT again, the kit is yours. I'll do whatever you ergodoxers ask me to do with it.

i mentioned in my earlier post that i'm ok with the ergodox kit as it is right now :)
legend space or not, don't think it'll bother me much.
but i can say that as with the kit right now, it's almost perfect for me :) no need for me to get half blanks.

to me, i would prefer a real windows logo rather than diamond.
but it's not a must or need. i won't die from not having a windows logo key.  :p
| | | |

Offline justnits

« Reply #633 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:42:11 »
matteo,

i was under the impression the space key should get REPLACED by another legend and people will get a blank space from the blankergo set.  that's the way i would prefer it.

on the other hand, i was under the impression that we want to cover most of the commonly used key in the kit...and spacebar is pretty much used by everyone  :)
unless u r saying every ergodoxians should get main kit and the half blanks for spacebar...  :confused:
| | | |

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #634 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:46:44 »
Revised Nerdom

cats one has been requested by wife, so you can't really say anything about it

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #635 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:52:07 »
Revised Nerdom

Haha, if you get your robot she's gotta get her cats!

So, no love for the Phantom Mask I suggested?

Offline justnits

« Reply #636 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:53:10 »
Revised Nerdom

Show Image

WHY YOUR WIFE DO DIS!!
 :-\
now i'm half considering getting nerdom kit...my poor wallet...
btw..didn't know cats are under nerds category as well  :p
| | | |

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #637 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:57:06 »
Better picture because they are really cute

btw..didn't know cats are under nerds category as well  :p

as I said... you can't really argue. :)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #638 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:58:34 »

do you have SVG format somewhere?

Offline squarefrog

• \m/_
    • Ergodox Layout Stats
« Reply #639 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 03:59:27 »
on the other hand, i was under the impression that we want to cover most of the commonly used key in the kit...and spacebar is pretty much used by everyone  :)
unless u r saying every ergodoxians should get main kit and the half blanks for spacebar...  :confused:

if we didn't have the space legend, what would we replace it with? We already cover all the most common doubles, right down to 17% coverage. http://dox.codeslingers.co.uk/

I like the space having a legend. But at this point i'm easy with whatever gets the gb started soonest :)

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #640 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 04:02:17 »

No sorry, but Ivan used it in his PBT dyesub GB. I am sure he will give it to you, if you ask him for it :)

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #641 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 04:02:23 »
Not that it matters, but I've always wondered why space gets no legend, but tab does.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline justnits

« Reply #642 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 04:03:51 »

if we didn't have the space legend, what would we replace it with? We already cover all the most common doubles, right down to 17% coverage. http://dox.codeslingers.co.uk/

I like the space having a legend. But at this point i'm easy with whatever gets the gb started soonest :)

i'd rather have that Space legend there than to have it replaced with other legend.
so i'm happy with the current ergodox set as it is :D
| | | |

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #643 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 04:10:05 »

No sorry, but Ivan used it in his PBT dyesub GB. I am sure he will give it to you, if you ask him for it :)

can it be used freely?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #644 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 04:12:14 »

can it be used freely?

Honestly I don't know, but since it's a community thing I would think so.

It can't be more illegal than using Batman, Superman and Star Wars icons ;)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #645 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 04:20:28 »
what about this?

Show Image

If Matt did decide to use Win keys it should be the old school 1990's logo (or at least have the option).   It would go better with this classic looking design.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #646 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 04:23:11 »

can it be used freely?

I can sleep at night by using Lucasfilm (now Disney) logos, but I would never use a community's logo without permission.

Offline justnits

« Reply #647 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 04:25:15 »
what about this?

Show Image

If Matt did decide to use Win keys it should be the old school 1990's logo (or at least have the option).   It would go better with this classic looking design.

i don't disagree that old winlogo will look better on this set, and by that i meant win95's, the flag with dotted trail behind...haha!
but i'm keeping fingers crossed for win8 logo :P
| | | |

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #648 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 04:31:27 »

can it be used freely?

I can sleep at night by using Lucasfilm (now Disney) logos, but I would never use a community's logo without permission.

Well said! Do we actually know who made the logo so we can ask him for permission?

Offline Ozric

« Reply #649 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 04:31:39 »
what about this?

Show Image

I was not aware that there was not a Mod4/Super whatever you want to call it key without the Windows logo. I was only speaking about the Nerdom kit and how it would be nice to have keys that usually have the Windows logo to have logos for other operating systems. To me that seems more relevant than a Batman logo.