Author Topic: [GB] UNIKORN 60 | TGR X SINGA | Completed  (Read 142406 times)

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

Re: [GB] UNIKORN 60 | TGR X SINGA | Moving onto production, 2/1/19
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 09 May 2019, 16:37:25 »
Mine is coming tomorrow and I've spent 4 hours today messing with switches and I'm unhappy with all of them.  Damnit.  Gateron Inks are really pretty, but you just can't make them silky smooth like black bottom tangerines, and they also need a spring swap.  Zeal v2s are just too tactile for me, even though I use them on a zero degree board and they feel better.  I already have builds with every iteration of holy this and that.  I honestly think I'm putting lubed kailh browns in this thing.  WHY DO I LIKE THEM SO MUCH?

Anyway, I'm supposed to get mine tomorrow (black).  I've have to post photos.

That is interesting - everything I have heard suggests that Inks are very smooth. I'll have to try mine out and see if that's the case. Why do they need a spring swap?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 09 May 2019, 17:33:01 »
Mine is coming tomorrow and I've spent 4 hours today messing with switches and I'm unhappy with all of them.  Damnit.  Gateron Inks are really pretty, but you just can't make them silky smooth like black bottom tangerines, and they also need a spring swap.  Zeal v2s are just too tactile for me, even though I use them on a zero degree board and they feel better.  I already have builds with every iteration of holy this and that.  I honestly think I'm putting lubed kailh browns in this thing.  WHY DO I LIKE THEM SO MUCH?

Anyway, I'm supposed to get mine tomorrow (black).  I've have to post photos.

That is interesting - everything I have heard suggests that Inks are very smooth. I'll have to try mine out and see if that's the case. Why do they need a spring swap?

The spring is too heavy for my taste once they are lubed.  Similar to a cherry black.  I prefer something just a bit lighter.  They're not bad scratchy, but just not as smooth as the black bottom/milky top gaterons, or tealios, or tangerines

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 17:01:27 »
Got it.

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #103 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 17:16:27 »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 17:26:54 »
Question:

How are we supposed to run the gasket around the stabilizers?

I thought maybe they just couldn’t be screw in type, but even my clip in don’t seem to work correctly with it
219059-0

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #105 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 17:33:09 »

Got mine as well! Love that weight! Unfortunately it seems my color change request to purple didn't get received :(

Edit**
More

Did a once over and found some blemishes. I don't really mind the ones on the inside of the case as it wont be seen most of the time but is the outside marks something that can be fixed?

« Last Edit: Fri, 31 May 2019, 02:51:54 by Pemdas »
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline forumusername

« Reply #106 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 17:39:07 »
need extras avail

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #107 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 18:02:06 »
I feel a bit silly here.  Are we sure this pcb goes in this case?  Is the gasket perhaps supposed to sit under the pcb?   My pcb and case don’t seem to get along.  Am I missing something?  The standoffs are like 2mm tall... that can't be right.  Grrr.  HALP.  I ARE DUMB
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 May 2019, 18:19:47 by pixelpusher »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #108 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 18:21:48 »
Show Image

Got mine as well! Love that weight! Unfortunately it seems my color change request to purple didn't get received :(

Edit**

Did a once over and found some blemishes. I don't really mind the ones on the inside of the case as it wont be seen most of the time but is the outside marks something that can be fixed?

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Mine has a few blemishes as well, silver showing through on the black, but all except one are on the inside edge where I doubt I'll ever see them. A bit bummed about the other one that I can see, but I'll just put a dab of black marker on it and call it a day.  I'm more concerned with how to put the darn thing together.

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #109 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 19:23:51 »
You can’t use screw in stabs?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #110 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 19:26:47 »
I feel a bit silly here.  Are we sure this pcb goes in this case?  Is the gasket perhaps supposed to sit under the pcb?   My pcb and case don’t seem to get along.  Am I missing something?  The standoffs are like 2mm tall... that can't be right.  Grrr.  HALP.  I ARE DUMB

The PCB shouldn't touch the case. Gasket should be wrapped around the switches between the plate and PCB.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #111 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 19:44:49 »
I haven’t fully built it, but I can’t see it fitting in the case because of the way the gasket sticks out around the backspace and space bar stabilizers.  What are the standoffs and screws for if you don’t use them?  Why are they so short? 

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #112 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 20:02:47 »
I haven’t fully built it, but I can’t see it fitting in the case because of the way the gasket sticks out around the backspace and space bar stabilizers.  What are the standoffs and screws for if you don’t use them?  Why are they so short?

I can't speak to the gasket, but based on the case design I think you have to use the screws and standoffs to secure the plate. It's tray-mounted.

EDIT: I can say from assembling my gasket board, the gaskets tend to "bunch up" in some areas. You may need to pull/stretch it around so that it is tighter (and thinner) in some spots and more slack/thicker in others. I don't have one of these so I can't say for sure if that's the case here, though.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 May 2019, 20:04:46 by pr0ximity »
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #113 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 20:05:22 »

This pic might be of help, but the PCB/plate assembly is certainly tray-mounted.

Offline Remsky

• Lubed switch count > Puddsy post count
« Reply #114 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 20:15:10 »
Solder the plate and pcb, then wrap the o ring around the space in between the plate and pcb. then screw in as a normal tray mount.
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 20:24:07 »
The mini usb connector hits the bottom of the case before the pcb reaches the standoffs.  Hard to explain unless you have it in hand. Also, the gasket sticks out too far because of the stabilizers- the top of the stabilizers take up that space between the plate and PCB where the gasket should run

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #116 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 20:34:24 »
The mini usb connector hits the bottom of the case before the pcb reaches the standoffs.  Hard to explain unless you have it in hand. Also, the gasket sticks out too far because of the stabilizers- the top of the stabilizers take up that space between the plate and PCB where the gasket should run

I want so badly to build one of these now, lol.

Check out the pictures in the OP. The PCB isn't supposed to reach the standoffs, based on those renders. The plate rests on the gasket which rests on the pillars along the front and back of the case. Screws down through the plate to the standoffs and compresses the gasket.

The gasket around the stabs seem like either a problem with bunching of the gasket, or something else. Seems hard to have overlooked that during the design/prototyping phase.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #117 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 20:38:01 »
It’s supposed to be a super tight fit. So it might need to be forced/pressed into the tray shelves. The holes at the bottom of the case (remove weight) are to be able to push the plate/pcb out.

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #118 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 20:48:13 »
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559310601713745921/563772279331356702/video.mov

It’s supposed to be a super tight fit. So it might need to be forced/pressed into the tray shelves. The holes at the bottom of the case (remove weight) are to be able to push the plate/pcb out.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #119 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 20:56:28 »
Thanks for the video. Was that board perhaps build with split backspace?  I have a feeling that is the only way it’s going to fit

Offline rn00175

• Broke student forcing himself into the hobby
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 21:06:02 »
Thanks for the video. Was that board perhaps build with split backspace?  I have a feeling that is the only way it’s going to fit

I don't think that's the case since the original photos from the IC was built with full-size backspace.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #121 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 22:33:03 »
It looks like the solution, in my case, was to use snap in stabilizers (to limit the amount of extra gasket sticking out) and not screw in the center post

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #122 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 01:17:36 »
It looks like the solution, in my case, was to use snap in stabilizers (to limit the amount of extra gasket sticking out) and not screw in the center post
So... How does it type? Tell us about your experience! I didn't get one and I'm excited to hear about this.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #123 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 07:58:03 »
Waiting on some trash pandas to arrive before I assemble, but I’ve done a dry fit with Gateron blacks.  So far, it feels fairly firm like a tray mount but has a more dampened sound similar to other top mount and gasket boards.  I’ll have to report back when switches arrive.

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #124 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 08:51:20 »
Only assuming you’re using them for Holy Yoks. Interested to hear your thoughts. Always see people saying that very tactile switches don’t feel as good as linear on gasket mounts. I was wanting to do an HP build myself.
Waiting on some trash pandas to arrive before I assemble, but I’ve done a dry fit with Gateron blacks.  So far, it feels fairly firm like a tray mount but has a more dampened sound similar to other top mount and gasket boards.  I’ll have to report back when switches arrive.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #125 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 09:16:00 »
Only assuming you’re using them for Holy Yoks. Interested to hear your thoughts. Always see people saying that very tactile switches don’t feel as good as linear on gasket mounts. I was wanting to do an HP build myself.

Yep, the plan is to compare tactile to linear.  Although I can tell you from previous experience that tactile feel really nice on gasket mount.  The only switch that I’ve used that didn’t benefit from mounting style was Clicky (box pink)

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #126 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 11:00:33 »
One thing I plan to try is to place an o-ring on top of the PCB, with a small washer on top of that, before inserting the screw. That should completely isolate the pcb/plate assembly from the case, whereas normally there is still a direct "connection" through the screws. Not sure what kind of a difference it'll make, if any.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #127 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 11:13:12 »
When assembled correctly, this board feels nothing like a tray mount. The gasket suspends the plate around the edges of the case.
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #128 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 13:22:49 »
219243-0
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #129 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 13:51:44 »
(Attachment Link)

Such a beaut.  I'm thinking I might go with lubed gateron inks.  Very light coating of 3204 everywhere.  How many screws did you end up using?  Did you get one in the center?

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #130 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 14:04:59 »
(Attachment Link)

Such a beaut.  I'm thinking I might go with lubed gateron inks.  Very light coating of 3204 everywhere.  How many screws did you end up using?  Did you get one in the center?

Actually removed all of the screws. The gasket keeps the guts nice and snug.
Keyboard Collection:

More

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #131 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 19:03:05 »
I used snap in stabs and no screws anywhere. Gasket fit perfect and guts are super snug. Assembled Tangies w/brass plate and GMK and it feels really lovely. A very pleasantly absorbed bottom out feel and a satisfying sound to it. Really love it so far. Looking forward to building with aluminium plate as well.

Offline TheMilkmen

« Reply #132 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 20:07:31 »
(Attachment Link)

I used snap in stabs and no screws anywhere. Gasket fit perfect and guts are super snug. Assembled Tangies w/brass plate and GMK and it feels really lovely. A very pleasantly absorbed bottom out feel and a satisfying sound to it. Really love it so far. Looking forward to building with aluminium plate as well.

now given this, how does the gasket on here work? I know that this is a tray mount with gasket and not the "traditional" gasket board... So does it friction fit to the inside of the case and use the inward pressure to hold it in while the tray mounting keeps in the bottom for a more dampened version of a tray mount?

I'm just not sure how to take the idea of this whole gasket/tray mount unikorn, albeit a beauty of a board nonetheless.

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #133 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 21:44:07 »
(Attachment Link)

now given this, how does the gasket on here work? I know that this is a tray mount with gasket and not the "traditional" gasket board... So does it friction fit to the inside of the case and use the inward pressure to hold it in while the tray mounting keeps in the bottom for a more dampened version of a tray mount?

I'm just not sure how to take the idea of this whole gasket/tray mount unikorn, albeit a beauty of a board nonetheless.

The build method has been described in the thread already. It will make a lot more sense when you build it yourself. It types nothing like a tray mount since it doesn't mount like a tray mount, and the gasket makes for a great typing experience.
Keyboard Collection:

More

Offline datfroyodoe

« Reply #134 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 22:22:24 »
Question: Are snap in stabs still PCB mounted ones? Or are they plate mounted stabs?

Offline fireworm

« Reply #135 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 22:35:02 »
Pcb clip, not plate clip.

Offline datfroyodoe

« Reply #136 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 22:48:53 »
Cheers

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #137 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 22:52:59 »
looking to buy a unikorn if someone wants to let one go =). hoping for pink board

Offline Jinnnxxu

• U only live once
« Reply #138 on: Tue, 14 May 2019, 00:37:20 »
Want to buy a unikorn, any color will be ok, PM me if u want sell it!
Ins: Jinnnxxu     Discord:Jinnnxxu#9644    
Exclusive: E8V1 | E7V1 x14 | E7-VX | E6V2 x1 | E6V2 PE x7 | E6.5 x9 | E7SE x3 | E8.5 x5
Matrix: 1.0RE | 1.2RE | Abel | Abel+ | Cain | 2.0 x8 | 2.2 x8 | Abel-x x4 | M6 x2 | 1.2OG x15 | Project F x2 | 2.0AD x15 | Noah x3 | Mr. Hat x3 | 2.0VK x1
Rama: M60-A x4 | M65-A x2 | M6-A 88edition | M6-B | KOYU x3 | M60-A SEQ2 X4 | M6-C x2 | U80 x5 | M10-C | M6-C | M60 LNY x2 | M60 Olivia x2 | M65-B x5
FOX: Leaf 80 x4 | Leaf 60 x4 | Key65 x5      TGR:Jane V2 | 910RE | Jane V2 CE x2     Percent: Canoe x3 | Maze x2 | Skog lite | Canoe FE x2
Others: Mira SE x2 | Jermini | C225 x2 | INETT Cross x2 | Kira 80 | Kira 60 | Zephyr 65 R2 | Space 65 x2 | Volcano 660 x3 | INETT Square80 x4 | INETT Square68 x6 | FMJ 80 x2 | Keycult No.2 x1 | Thermal x2

Offline dantambok

« Reply #139 on: Tue, 14 May 2019, 00:50:50 »
It’s probably better if ya’ll just wait for the extras to go up on sale
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Jinnnxxu

• U only live once
« Reply #140 on: Tue, 14 May 2019, 01:17:00 »

There will be an extra sale? :eek:
Exclusive: E8V1 | E7V1 x14 | E7-VX | E6V2 x1 | E6V2 PE x7 | E6.5 x9 | E7SE x3 | E8.5 x5
Matrix: 1.0RE | 1.2RE | Abel | Abel+ | Cain | 2.0 x8 | 2.2 x8 | Abel-x x4 | M6 x2 | 1.2OG x15 | Project F x2 | 2.0AD x15 | Noah x3 | Mr. Hat x3 | 2.0VK x1
Rama: M60-A x4 | M65-A x2 | M6-A 88edition | M6-B | KOYU x3 | M60-A SEQ2 X4 | M6-C x2 | U80 x5 | M10-C | M6-C | M60 LNY x2 | M60 Olivia x2 | M65-B x5
FOX: Leaf 80 x4 | Leaf 60 x4 | Key65 x5      TGR:Jane V2 | 910RE | Jane V2 CE x2     Percent: Canoe x3 | Maze x2 | Skog lite | Canoe FE x2
Others: Mira SE x2 | Jermini | C225 x2 | INETT Cross x2 | Kira 80 | Kira 60 | Zephyr 65 R2 | Space 65 x2 | Volcano 660 x3 | INETT Square80 x4 | INETT Square68 x6 | FMJ 80 x2 | Keycult No.2 x1 | Thermal x2

Offline dantambok

« Reply #141 on: Tue, 14 May 2019, 01:28:48 »

Yes, after the GB has been fulfilled. There were about 30 extra units made, if i remember correctly.
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Jinnnxxu

• U only live once
« Reply #142 on: Tue, 14 May 2019, 01:32:18 »

Yes, after the GB has been fulfilled. There were about 30 extra units made, if i remember correctly.

Tks bro, gonna focus on that  :)) :))

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #143 on: Tue, 14 May 2019, 03:45:14 »
Some Unikorn potatoes from this morning.

Some prebuild pics here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxb5R12HBNx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pzbz1aeyc5in

Offline dantambok

« Reply #144 on: Tue, 14 May 2019, 04:36:05 »
Got mine today! Gotta say, this pink is really vivid and nice.
It's not built yet so sorry if there are any misaligned keys  :p

219306-0
219308-1
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #145 on: Tue, 14 May 2019, 19:13:32 »
Got mine today! Gotta say, this pink is really vivid and nice.
It's not built yet so sorry if there are any misaligned keys  :p

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Absolutely stunning.

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #146 on: Thu, 16 May 2019, 13:50:01 »
Unikorn Starter Pack?

Offline spyruf

« Reply #147 on: Thu, 16 May 2019, 14:03:31 »
Unikorn Starter Pack?
Show Image

toothpicks ?

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #148 on: Thu, 16 May 2019, 14:06:38 »
For toothpick mod. It’s recommended to use snap in stabs for this board and I don’t want them moving around.   
Unikorn Starter Pack?
Show Image

toothpicks ?

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #149 on: Thu, 16 May 2019, 14:09:57 »
Unikorn Starter Pack?
Show Image

Split spacebar support. v important.