Author Topic: [IC] ePBT Real  (Read 1621 times)

onetwofree and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline vishydesigns

[IC] ePBT Real
« on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 15:17:58 »
ePBT Real

As someone that has struggled with my own mental health, especially in the last few years being apart, I know that music can play a big part in helping you find the light at the end of the tunnel. One artist that I was able to connect to was NF. He has inspired me and made me a better person, the inspiration for this set. So here is ePBT Real, enjoy!
ePBT Dye Sub Cherry Profile Caps

Colors
RAL 9005 - Mod Cap/Alpha Legend
RAL 9016 - Mod Legend
RAL 7037 - Alpha Cap/Accent Legend
RAL 8008 - Accent Cap
RAL 5024 - Alt Mods Legends/Alt Mods Accent Cap
RAL 7047 - Alt Mods Cap/Alt Mods Accent Legend

Group Buy Date -- TBD

Please fill out IC Form

Keep in mind that computer made renders may not be 100% color accurate. I have done my best to match the colors to physical samples.

Kit Renders

Board Renders -- Work in Progress

Saka68 by CMM Studio

D60Lite by KBDfans

Portico by TKC

Fuji65 by CMM Studio

8XM2 by KBDfans

Please fill out IC Form

Special Thanks
First off, I'd like to thank Summerqm for doing these amazing novelty designs that complete this set! I'd also like to thank all the people that helped with this set, Cylent, Banned, NoPun, Imperfect, SpikedSynapse, Nicky, KeebAad, hzsh, Hark, eg0, and many more!

More Details Coming Soon!

Vendors - TBD

Updates
10/19 - GB Posted

Collabs -- TBD

Feel free to contact me about collabs/vendors for the set! @vishnueric@gmail.com or dm me on discord @itsvishnu#6718

Thank You! Please let me know your feedback by putting a message below or filling out the interest check form! Your help is appreciated!
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 October 2021, 16:56:24 by vishydesigns »

Offline vishydesigns

Re: [IC] ePBT Real
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 15:22:46 »
Reserved

Offline Sebboc

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 15:28:57 »
Awesome! I can see the inspiration from NF clearly and I can't wait to watch this going forward.

However, the kit renders seem a bit muddy, like the lighting is almost grey. Might just be me, but I thought I'd say something.

Offline Zetina

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 15:50:49 »
I like the colors of the base,the kitting renders look like they have bad lighting

Also you should change the settings on the IC form because you can't answer it without permission.

Offline hali

• come for the keyboards, stay against your own will
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 15:55:16 »
i don't like the base kit naming

or the fact that it has alpha f13 despite being full mod f row
is the kitting channel helping you at all

Offline vishydesigns

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 16:56:57 »
I like the colors of the base,the kitting renders look like they have bad lighting

Also you should change the settings on the IC form because you can't answer it without permission.
fixed ic form, thanks for letting me know!

Offline vishydesigns

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 17:15:25 »
i don't like the base kit naming

or the fact that it has alpha f13 despite being full mod f row
is the kitting channel helping you at all
All kits are named after albums by nf, with the exception of the novelties!

Offline atl22033

• Signature art by Shima
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 20:15:03 »
So I just want to say, I would highly recommend focusing on your original set instead of rushing a set to IC. I believe that this set should be on hold because there are many glaring flaws such as the alt mods not really fitting and also the accent colors not really fitting well. but once again I would highly recommend focusing on your original set

Offline vishydesigns

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 21:03:36 »
So I just want to say, I would highly recommend focusing on your original set instead of rushing a set to IC. I believe that this set should be on hold because there are many glaring flaws such as the alt mods not really fitting and also the accent colors not really fitting well. but once again I would highly recommend focusing on your original set
I understand your concern with me working on two sets, but I dont see it as a problem at all, I spend a lot of time on both, the alt mods are specifically done to tie the theme together, and I havent heard anything about accent color not fitting. So, respectfully, Im not sure what you mean by glaring flaws, if you could elaborate further that would be great! Thank you for giving you feedback! It's greatly appreciated!

Offline bansheetango

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 20 October 2021, 15:40:03 »
What @atl22033 said. The brownish-orange on the primary accents doesn't look great, and the hard-to-read grey legend makes it worse. Alt mods and novelties are also very meh. :'(

Offline denibhoxha

• cock and balls technology
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 20 October 2021, 18:30:34 »
Damn this REAL wavy af B, deadass fax B, on my timbs trust me B