Author Topic: [GB] KAT Atlantis  (Read 73886 times)

Offline Kleekey

Re: [GB] KAT Atlantis
« Reply #150 on: Sun, 20 June 2021, 19:16:22 »
How do I get my hands on a mat?

try mechmarket. I am sure there are people who have the deskmat and just canceled their sets.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Offline ThomasLT

• ThomasLT Studio
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 11:42:52 »
great job

Offline LexProf

« Reply #152 on: Sun, 04 July 2021, 22:36:07 »
I think, apart from vendors not working with Keyreative, we as purchasers should just stop purchasing Kat and Kam sets. They won't meet MOQ, and maybe the vendors and Keyreative will take a hint. Designers should avoid for a long while too. I'm already in on a Kat and a Kam, and have serious doubts about when I'll get them and what they'll look like, if I get them at all.

Offline thicthock

« Reply #153 on: Mon, 05 July 2021, 08:03:11 »
I think, apart from vendors not working with Keyreative, we as purchasers should just stop purchasing Kat and Kam sets. They won't meet MOQ, and maybe the vendors and Keyreative will take a hint. Designers should avoid for a long while too. I'm already in on a Kat and a Kam, and have serious doubts about when I'll get them and what they'll look like, if I get them at all.

the problem is that gmk isnt doing much better with delivery times sadly.

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #154 on: Tue, 06 July 2021, 19:52:18 »

I'm for around 8 different KAT sets with group buy dates ranging from well over a year ago to Slurp and Space Dust most recently. So far the only one supposedly close to delivery is KAT Cyberspace. It's going to really suck if I hate the profile after all the waiting...

Offline Buster69

« Reply #155 on: Sun, 11 July 2021, 08:47:41 »
You guys see this? Email I just got

"
[PSA] KAT Space Cadet
It has come to our attention that Keyreative / zFrontier have shipped some if not all KAT Space Cadet orders out to customers in China and possibly beyond China. Unfortunately, none of these kits have been signed off on by the designers of the sets yet. As such we can't guarantee that the quality of the sets shipped are up to our standards.

Under normal circumstances Keyreative / zFrontier would have shipped sample sets out to the designers for final approval. Due to this complete breakdown of process we find ourselves in an impossible position. While we really want to make sure KAT Space Cadet gets into the hands of customers, we currently have no idea if the quality of the product lives up to the expectations of the designers.

When we were made aware that these sets had been shipped out to customers in China, we immediately took action to halt shipping. We've been promised that the sample sets will be shipped out to us and the designers this coming Monday. zFrontier has reportedly halted shipping of KAT Space Cadet.

We aim to get these samples to the designers for approval ASAP so we can get shipping started as soon as possible.

- MKUltra Corporation
"

Offline Xherion

« Reply #156 on: Sun, 11 July 2021, 09:16:18 »
That sounds scary omg

Is Space Cadet and Atlantis next in line?

Offline Buster69

« Reply #157 on: Sun, 11 July 2021, 10:46:42 »
That sounds scary omg

Not sure about the queue order, maybe someone else in here does.

What a fun group buy this has become haha

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #158 on: Sun, 11 July 2021, 15:45:00 »
That sounds scary omg

let's say keyreactive said that. Would you believe them?