Author Topic: $40 Staples eGift Card for In-Store Purchases $25  (Read 1744 times)

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: $40 Staples eGift Card for In-Store Purchases $25
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 08:02:49 »
I used to buy a lot at staples but sadly now the closest one is almost an hour away. Thanks for sharing!

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 10:30:57 »
It can only be used in-store fyi. I would totally have bought if it was useable online :<
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline tgujay

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 10:37:48 »
I wonder if you could get them to get something shipped to the store and then buy it in store?
Gotta collect them all

Offline missalaire

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 10:52:22 »
I wonder if you could get them to get something shipped to the store and then buy it in store?

It looks like if you have something shipped to the store, you pay for it online.

Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline tgujay

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 11:46:37 »

It looks like if you have something shipped to the store, you pay for it online.

Yeah I'm saying work with the local store to have something special ordered and pay upon receipt.
Gotta collect them all

Offline missalaire

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 11:54:08 »

Yeah I'm saying work with the local store to have something special ordered and pay upon receipt.

Don't think it'd work for what I would've wanted to do (price match to an online retailer), use a Staples $25 off $75 or more, and the eGift card.

Offline Goodfella

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 13:39:10 »
25 of 75 is so good. I buy all my HD's from them now, just got a 2tb seagate for $60.
QFR | QFR | QFR | Pure LED

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 14:22:07 »
Why not...

Need a new printer anyhow. Wonder if they have anything decent with cheap ink.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 14:27:09 »
I believe you can still come into the store and have them order an item for you from their on-line catalog to be shipped to that store.  I have done that with small USB wall chargers.  So you can come in, order, pay with the certificate, and then pick up your stuff from that store when it arrives.  I would double-check, but I think it should work for this deal.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline tgujay

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 21:26:22 »
I believe you can still come into the store and have them order an item for you from their on-line catalog to be shipped to that store.  I have done that with small USB wall chargers.  So you can come in, order, pay with the certificate, and then pick up your stuff from that store when it arrives.  I would double-check, but I think it should work for this deal.

Sweet that's what I thought, I mean it's the same principle as order to store just the store is doing the ordering not you.
Gotta collect them all