Author Topic: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?  (Read 2780034 times)

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Re: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?
« Reply #1850 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 14:04:00 »
Back to using the boring old Hewlett Packard rubber dome at work:

Advertisement

10 celebs who owe their
smiles to WINDOWS 98...
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #1851 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 14:10:37 »
Rather unexpected, but my main keyboard at home right now is the Matias Mini Quiet Pro (Alps, damped switches).

A lot of that has to do with me doing a lot of typing in the living room and my girlfriend not appreciating my mechanical keyboards as much as I do  ;D. But even if I could use a keyboard that causes more of a ruckus (currently restricted to these and silent Topre), this would still be one of my favorites, everything considered.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #1852 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 18:46:53 »
Purchased a Vortex iKBC F-104 with Black Switches for work.  The keys feel nice, but the font is goddamn awful :D.  I'd post some pics, but my work desk is really messy (I might clean my desk up and take a photo for you guys later today).

Edit: Potato

« Last Edit: Thu, 24 July 2014, 22:53:14 by strafe »
Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1853 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 19:38:18 »
Purchased a Vortex iKBC F-104 with Black Switches for work.  The keys feel nice, but the font is goddamn awful :D.  I'd post some pics, but my work desk is really messy (I might clean my desk up and take a photo for you guys later today).

Vortex :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Haidran

« Reply #1854 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 01:16:58 »
As of last week: White poker 2 with blues at home, Grey poker 2 with reds at work.

Expanding my switch horizons after a couple years of Leopold F200 with browns.
Something Something Death and Taxes

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #1855 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 08:52:10 »

Edit: Potato

Show Image

I don't really like how they didn't label the Shift, Caps Lock, or Enter keys with any text. Looks kind of awkward.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline dante

« Reply #1856 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 11:12:42 »
Show Image

Keycool 84 with kailh blacks.

Are you enjoying it?

I love the layout but for other reasons this one is being returned.  :-X

...other reason(s)?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1857 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 11:27:26 »
Show Image

Are you enjoying it?

...other reason(s)?

I ordered it from Amazon it was sold by focalprice, to start with the box was just a plain brown box which was spattered with some substance and it had been opened (they claim to add their 'extras' to the box), and the keys had smudges on them out of the box and even a few seemed to have a little wear on them, then I went to take the cable out (it is supposed to be removable from every other source I asked about this keyboard) and it was a permanently attached cable although it had a blocker which looking at it without pulling on it made it appear to be just like any other removable cable however it was not, then after using it for less than an hour I had 3 or 4 LED's just stop working, then a few keys wouldn't always respond when typed and I'm not a huge fan of black switches, especially not the black kailh which this had.

At the end of the day I was going to just swap out the switches anyway and probably would have replaced the LED's and could have made the cable work but I just had the feeling the board in its entirety was substandard and didn't want to risk the controller going out or any more problems arising. And honestly the whole deal with the cable not being removable left a bad taste as well, especially since the seller told me to just pull on it harder that it was removable. They also said they have never had any problems with any Keycool boards up until mine, so perhaps it was a dud.

Offline dante

« Reply #1858 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 11:43:52 »
MK just ordered 5 of each for a test run.  I bet Keycool made sure they got a good batch just so they would order again.

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #1859 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 12:41:27 »
Show Image

Are you enjoying it?

...other reason(s)?

I ordered it from Amazon it was sold by focalprice, to start with the box was just a plain brown box which was spattered with some substance and it had been opened (they claim to add their 'extras' to the box), and the keys had smudges on them out of the box and even a few seemed to have a little wear on them, then I went to take the cable out (it is supposed to be removable from every other source I asked about this keyboard) and it was a permanently attached cable although it had a blocker which looking at it without pulling on it made it appear to be just like any other removable cable however it was not, then after using it for less than an hour I had 3 or 4 LED's just stop working, then a few keys wouldn't always respond when typed and I'm not a huge fan of black switches, especially not the black kailh which this had.

At the end of the day I was going to just swap out the switches anyway and probably would have replaced the LED's and could have made the cable work but I just had the feeling the board in its entirety was substandard and didn't want to risk the controller going out or any more problems arising. And honestly the whole deal with the cable not being removable left a bad taste as well, especially since the seller told me to just pull on it harder that it was removable. They also said they have never had any problems with any Keycool boards up until mine, so perhaps it was a dud.

Good job standing for your sh1t. Take sh1t from no ones especially if they blatantly lie about their product on the internet. What the fck sending something that you dropped sticky stuff on it?

It's fcking gross yuk.

I hope these morons gets so many returns they have to stop doing silly businesses for their rating will be low and they'll have major money loss.
See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline dasmoothride

« Reply #1860 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 00:54:14 »
Ducky Shine 3

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #1861 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 01:56:46 »
Ducky Shine 3
Show Image

With a name like that, I swear you would have been a fan of German mech keyboards :S
Nice simplistic setup!
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline dasmoothride

« Reply #1862 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 06:10:37 »
Ducky Shine 3
Show Image

With a name like that, I swear you would have been a fan of German mech keyboards :S
Nice simplistic setup!

Thank you! My cousins gave me this nickname because my love of cars. :)

Offline dante

« Reply #1863 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 08:21:11 »
For this month mostly a Type Heaven at work and a Quiet Pro at home.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1864 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 13:08:11 »

FaceW  ;D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline paulen

« Reply #1865 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 04:07:36 »
noppoo choc mini, sorry for potato photo.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1866 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 04:11:59 »
They made a white PBT version of the original one with a weird logical layout? TIL.

Is it dyed? Cool.

Offline paulen

« Reply #1867 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 04:14:28 »
They made a white PBT version of the original one with a weird logical layout? TIL.

Is it dyed? Cool.
you are right bro, rarely see now a day:)

Offline blackbox

« Reply #1868 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 04:31:53 »
Sitting on my porch typing on my model m 82G283 :)
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1869 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 04:34:54 »
Filco Ninja with 62g (Sprit gold Springs) Clears.

« Last Edit: Sun, 27 July 2014, 22:01:47 by CommonCurt »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1870 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 22:43:43 »
I'm using my GON MX-Mini that I finally built up.  :)  x-post from a few other threads.

GON MX-Mini by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

To not spam too many photos here, the other post is here.  (click if you want to see LEDs :-* )

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1871 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 22:51:52 »
I'm using my GON MX-Mini that I finally built up.  :)  x-post from a few other threads.

Show Image

To not spam too many photos here, the other post is here.  (click if you want to see LEDs :-* )

Very nice case color! Sick!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1872 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 23:00:54 »

Show Image

Most excellent, sir!

The WASD adds a particularly nice finishing touch to it :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #1873 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 06:15:16 »

I'm using my 1.5 years old 6gv2. It's a good keyboard but the layout is terrible if you want to replace the keycaps.

When I get the money from my summer job I'll probably get a tenkeyless QFR since I don't use the numpad that much and I've realised that it's better for me to have an ANSI layout keyboard since I rarely type anything in Swedish (and it's a lot easier to find keycaps for ANSI than it is for ISO).
Does anyone know where I can get the logo-less QFR with red switches?
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #1874 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 06:27:59 »
Show Image

I'm using my 1.5 years old 6gv2. It's a good keyboard but the layout is terrible if you want to replace the keycaps.

When I get the money from my summer job I'll probably get a tenkeyless QFR since I don't use the numpad that much and I've realised that it's better for me to have an ANSI layout keyboard since I rarely type anything in Swedish (and it's a lot easier to find keycaps for ANSI than it is for ISO).

It's pretty hard to find a QFR with brands all over it anymore: they switched over to the "unbranded" top cover quite some time ago: most vendors you will find should have the new version.

I'm using my Pure mounted to a oneproduct plate (which would normally have been glued to the oneproduct case) modded to ergo clears. Keycaps are tai-hao and feng aluminium spacebar. Custom USB cable manufactured by myself. This is my "travel" keyboard, that I also use on my laptop 'cause it's so easy to move around.

I think this is now called the "swill case" even though it was made (this one by mkawa) long before he joined here.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 July 2014, 06:35:18 by dorkvader »

Offline Battou62

« Reply #1875 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 08:06:18 »
Potato

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #1876 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 08:15:46 »
Show Image

Altough the caps are hard to change, the basic ones are pretty good. I've had the 7G for a year now and litterally no signs of wear off, and even if it's black switches which is not my favorites, i still appreciate using it for it's build quality is far beyond what i expected from a "gaming" company.

Show Image

Dis sexy.

Dis sexy also.

It's pretty hard to find a QFR with brands all over it anymore: they switched over to the "unbranded" top cover quite some time ago: most vendors you will find should have the new version.
Show Image

I'm using my Pure mounted to a oneproduct plate (which would normally have been glued to the oneproduct case) modded to ergo clears. Keycaps are tai-hao and feng aluminium spacebar. Custom USB cable manufactured by myself. This is my "travel" keyboard, that I also use on my laptop 'cause it's so easy to move around.

I think this is now called the "swill case" even though it was made (this one by mkawa) long before he joined here.

Dis also sexy.

Poker II - Brown MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #1877 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 10:24:48 »
Show Image

FaceW  ;D

Is that Hyperfuse? Also what case? It's gorgeous

Poker II

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1878 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 10:25:42 »
Show Image

FaceW  ;D

Thats DCS Hyperfuse in a sprit case with FaceW PCB.   :thumb:   (correct me if I'm wrong.  :) )

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #1879 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 10:33:04 »
Show Image

FaceW  ;D

Thats DCS Hyperfuse in a sprit case with FaceW PCB.   :thumb:   (correct me if I'm wrong.  :) )

Poker II

Offline aref

« Reply #1880 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 11:57:18 »

Corsair K65/MX Red with red o-rings.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 July 2014, 12:01:48 by aref »

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #1881 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 12:09:01 »
I am @ work so I am using my fc660c. shun the non believer but I prefer mx over topre.
I am just not impressed.
I am going to need to join sifo's 62g ergo clear god switch club.
So far this is my favorite.

Offline Protato_Tubby

• people enthusiast
« Reply #1882 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 15:45:17 »
My cherry G80, still. But it feels a lot nicer than using my laptop keyboard that I've had to use for a bit recently.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 July 2014, 15:50:16 by Protato_Tubby »
DELL AT102W Black Alps | IBM Model M 122 | Matias Tactile Pro 4

Offline molleh

« Reply #1883 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 18:42:47 »
I have a Filco MJ2 but haven't used it in months. I just fell in love with Logitech's K800 scissor keyboard.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #1884 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 09:13:13 »
My white HHKB. Love it so much more than the black one I have. Feels softer to me, no idea why.
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline ShawnMeg

« Reply #1885 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 21:39:31 »
Damn you guys!  See what you did to me.  You've gotten me keyboard obsessed.  This is my new beauty.  It cleaned up nicely. The sound and feel is heavenly.  Finger and ear orgasm.  Now my Model M feels sh*tty.  I bought a Hagstrom, and in the future, I may try making a Teensy box.  I'll use Key Tweak to remap some of the keys to make up for the crappy layout.  I feel like I'm back in my school computer lab from years ago.

72813-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 July 2014, 21:41:03 by ShawnMeg »

IBM Model F122 X 2 internal Soarer's || IBM Model M122 internal Soarer's || AEK II SKCM Salmon ALPS external adb_usb converter ||  AEK M0115 SKCM Orange ALPS click mod external adb_usb converter || AEK M0115 SKCM Salmon ALPS external adb_usb converter ||

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1886 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 21:49:42 »
Damn you guys!  See what you did to me.  You've gotten me keyboard obsessed.  This is my new beauty.  It cleaned up nicely. The sound and feel is heavenly.  Finger and ear orgasm.  Now my Model M feels sh*tty.  I bought a Hagstrom, and in the future, I may try making a Teensy box.  I'll use Key Tweak to remap some of the keys to make up for the crappy layout.  I feel like I'm back in my school computer lab from years ago.

(Attachment Link)

That's why I say if you love your Model M, don't try a Model F, but if you want to dive into buckling spring, go right for a Model F.  They're so nice feeling.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1887 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 03:28:38 »

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1888 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 05:03:42 »
Show Image

FaceW  ;D

Yep, that's right =D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1889 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 21:01:19 »
Show Image

Definitely a sexy shot for us dweebs.  Need some more porno pics here of this Filco with luscious Caps........

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #1890 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 16:48:31 »
Show Image

Altough the caps are hard to change, the basic ones are pretty good. I've had the 7G for a year now and litterally no signs of wear off, and even if it's black switches which is not my favorites, i still appreciate using it for it's build quality is far beyond what i expected from a "gaming" company.

Show Image

Dis sexy.

Dis sexy also.

Show Image

Dis also sexy.
I hope I am sexy! :(

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #1891 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 21:04:11 »
Show Image

Show Image

Dis sexy.

Dis sexy also.

Show Image

Dis also sexy.
I hope I am sexy! :(

Yes <3

Poker II - Brown MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline Hand

« Reply #1892 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 14:16:31 »
Current keyboard (Inland #215012 ):

It was meant as a temp solution after my SteelSeries died, but I've been using it for months.  Will hopefully upgrade to WASD V2 or Novatouch in next few weeks.
Past: Unicomp Customizer, SteelSeries 7G
Present: Ducky Shine 3, mx brown
Future: mx clear

Offline Hitcha

« Reply #1893 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 18:04:40 »
Poker II Mx red, blue LEDs, Ducky PBT caps.
Full Metal Poker II - http://imgur.com/a/xK2Uv

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1894 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 21:14:46 »
Ergo Dox with unlubed 55g Reds and Penumbra caps.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1895 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 21:19:14 »
Just swapped back to my KC84 with Browns from my KC108 with Blacks.

I have fallen back in love with browns I think :$ Until I get my V60 mini with Greens maybe :3
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline docwlad

« Reply #1896 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 22:07:55 »
Right now I'm using a dyesub FC660C. Been using it as my daily driver for just over a month. I went back to using Cherry switches about a week ago, and it felt fine; until, that is, I switched back to the FC660C and suddenly knew that it was what had been missing in my life. So I may have ruined myself for cherry switches... ah well.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #1897 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 10:09:15 »
At home I have a KUL ES-87 with browns. Solid board. Pricey, but very nice to type on. I'll be replacing the stock caps with Vortex double shots purchased here yesterday.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1898 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 10:16:34 »
73412-0

side print thick pbt on my ducky shine 2 (had to repair a few switches last night)

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #1899 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 11:07:51 »
(Attachment Link)

side print thick pbt on my ducky shine 2 (had to repair a few switches last night)

I ORDERED THE SAME SET LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO

We're totally bros

But mine will be on a glorious Poker II.

Poker II - Brown MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX