Author Topic: [GB] ePBT Skadi - CLOSED - Almost ready for production  (Read 19318 times)

Offline Sifo

• I love Elzy
Re: [GB] ePBT Skadi - CLOSED - Samples arrived!
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 03 June 2021, 23:13:56 »
Sorry for late update and lack of pics. I'm **** at photography and Apex wants to wait until we get all the pantone chips to take photos. We're literally just waiting on ONE pantone chip that was back ordered from our local supplier.

One thing to say for certain is that the white they gave us for the sample is NOT WS2 and will be corrected for the production sets. The mod color is looking good according to Apex, and we're waiting on the accent base color's reference chip to give it the go ahead for production.

Thanks for your patience.
(Forever) Illustrious.

Offline Sifo

• I love Elzy
Re: [GB] ePBT Skadi - CLOSED - Almost ready for production
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 01 July 2021, 04:58:50 »
So where we're at right now is waiting for a new white sample, they're saying it might not be possible to match WS2 due to the difference in plastic (for example gok's BoW is supposed to be WS2 but I've seen both gmk and gok BoW irl and it's not quite the same) but I'm waiting to see how it turns out, if I'm happy with it representing Skadi then we'll take it.

Mod colors match quite nicely, I could definitely nitpick it slightly but it's really not worth it. Legends on the other hand is kinda complicated, the printed dark purple is definitely too light and the Purple C is a little too red so I'm gonna see how it turns out on the new white. The dark purple printed nicely onto the mod and accent though.

Sorry this has taken so long but we're really trying hard to keep that summer 2021 promise.

« Last Edit: Fri, 02 July 2021, 00:52:39 by Sifo »
(Forever) Illustrious.