Author Topic: Welcome new members!  (Read 546685 times)

Offline goastkeebs

Re: Welcome new members!
« Reply #1000 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 21:55:13 »
hi there everyone,

I joined the keyboard community about a year or 2 ago built my first board and it was a Custom Acrylic KBD67 with NK Cream and then you know how that goes lool. I'm happy I got into this hobby.

Offline abineshrp

• Taxi Dispatch Software
« Reply #1001 on: Wed, 09 June 2021, 08:16:40 »
Hello Everyone.

I am a new member for this community. Hope all doing well!

Taxi Dispatch Software

Offline RainWaiv

« Reply #1002 on: Wed, 09 June 2021, 12:13:36 »
How did you know I was spending a lot on keyboards?!  It is nice to know that I am not the only one spending too much money on keyboards.  I got obsessed with the model M very quickly.  It started when I ran a google search for linux keyboard.  Unicomp was basically all I came up with.  I got the classic 101, no Windows keys thank you, linux version with Caps Lock, Ctrl and Esc, ~ keys switched.  I now own several from Unicomp, and the original from clickykeyboards.   
We all have. We all have...
please guys help i spent too much money on keyboards i have eaten nothing but instant noodles for the past 3 months

Offline CbR4

« Reply #1003 on: Sat, 12 June 2021, 22:31:19 »
Hey all,

I'm relatively new to the mechanical keyboard scene and I am very keen to learn more. I've already learned the hard way that this gets expensive, and I know it just gets worse. Looking forward to getting involved more around the place.