Author Topic: [Giveaway - on hold] Bros (and more!) for being a bro - third winner announced!  (Read 34721 times)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
Re: [Giveaway] Bros for being a bro - FIRST WINNER ANNOUNCED!
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 00:59:32 »
Another great bro is my dear Jocelyn! She is another member who goes the extra step all the time! She has definitely done things that I wouldn't have been able to do. She has been a lil' inactive recently but I know that she is more than deserving also.  It's not just once that she's gone out of her way to help me. Here's too hoping she'll come back to GH!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 00:59:49 »
Would also like to nominate danielucf. Not only is he a cool guy who has done much in this community, the man offered to pay for a brobot for me. If I couldn't do at least this much in return for his kindness, I'd be a bastard!

Offline iri

« Reply #152 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 04:35:28 »
i nominate the mighty Jocelyn as a sista.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 06:16:40 »
I NOMINATE MISSALAIRE FOR ALL THE GR8 FINDS
This a million times!!! She is always on the prowl for some deals.

Also Holy BALLS! I won the most badass brobot ever!!! Thanks dudes!

Oh and thanks for the Nom Ahab!!!
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 May 2014, 06:18:20 by ApocalypseMaow »
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 06:29:47 »
No prob man, glad to be of service.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 09:23:23 »
...a CMStorm Switch Tester:

Show Image

Now to do some modding...BWAHAHAHHA
Show Image

thats so sweet hahaha what plans have you got for it?

I'm going to make a toy mini keyboard for my son.  He likes to play/type on my QFR.  This one he can actually keep...and slober on.

I'm going to pop in mx blues + silver switch stickers + 55g gold springs + clear switch top covers.  So they have a nice click to it.  Then a small 3V battery, white LEDs, and colored translucent polycarb keys from SP so that they light up when pressed.

infiniti is an infinitebro

so besides keeping up with bob and grumblegut he is also a super 'keyboarding' dad. he posted a very awesome and informative write-up about his sprit build, another on his ducky transformation among other things. he is always very helpful and I know I have learned many things from his posts and gotten many laughs from his photos and adventures.

AND he just joined the 700 club  :p

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 10:51:00 »
I also want to nominate JD and TJ. Those dudes have taken on a mountain of work with the GH60 project.
I'm just getting plates to King Klaxon! That dude is doing a lot of the assembly (I think, correct me if I'm wrong).

I know I wouldn't be willing to take over a whole project like GH60. Making plates is the easy part!

Much love to those two dudes! TX!!! Hold'n it down!

P.S. Bro and Riot have special powers... I was think of getting a Realforce 87u 55g... Now I have too!
STOP ESP'N MY MIND DUDES!  ;D
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 May 2014, 10:53:45 by ApocalypseMaow »

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 11:03:56 »
Wow magmar is so cool, I don't really have anyone to nominate as I don't really know anyone to well  :'(
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 13:25:01 »
I want to nominate hipsterpunks for being a true bro among bros. He always replies to my PMs and charges way too little for his novelty caps. hipsterpunks is a downright humble bro (I think he rocks mostly topre but has MX goodies too)
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #159 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 13:42:22 »
I nominate Foxer;

He did a really strange stream and I won a keyboard that he gave away and introduced me to browns, which I love.

Offline iri

« Reply #160 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 14:13:58 »
lolz, the stream was awesome, i agree.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 14:51:05 »
I nominate riotonthebay.

I don't care if you're doing the giveaway, you're my teacher into the madness that is coding and I've enjoyed learning from you. Plus you never laughed at me when I asked silly questions about Markdown, bbcode, or HTML. And I enjoy the fact that we can talk about a variety of keyboard topics since you're into Alps, BS, Clacks, Brobots, etc etc.

I also nominate riotonthebay

and with that, expect to get more PM's from me :)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 14:53:55 »
I also would like to nominate Danielucf. He not only attempted to organize toxic forever, but he let the project go to bunny and ctrl alt with pride. Without him, we wouldn't have this beautiful toxic set on the way. He's also one of the most active members of the community and is as helpful as anybody else on here.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 14:58:23 »
I nominate Wildcard as my third nomination.

Wildcard took it upon himself to salvage the Phantom PCB R2 group buy from Bavman. He communicated with Bavman, drove to another town to pick up the goods, and then got everything distributed to the people who had been left hanging. Wildcard didn't have to do this.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #164 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 04:03:36 »
I nominate Wildcard as my third nomination.

Wildcard took it upon himself to salvage the Phantom PCB R2 group buy from Bavman. He communicated with Bavman, drove to another town to pick up the goods, and then got everything distributed to the people who had been left hanging. Wildcard didn't have to do this.
Very true!!!

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #165 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:13:09 »
I nominate tjcaustin for being the Ultimate Klaxon Bro.

As most of us remember, he rocked the Klaxon GB, but he is no one trick pony, no sir. He continues to be a real asset to the GH community.

Case in point, last year when the CCnG Round 2 GB was taking a nosedive, TJ stepped in and took things over and brought it to full completion. It was a Herculean effort since close to 200 orders had to be hand sorted and included both standard and reverse color ways. I think this would have driven a lesser man insane, but not TJ.

Add to the fact that he runs a successful premium custom sleeved USB cables, accessories, and services business, has stepped in to help with the GH60 GB (as others have mentioned) and is now crushing it with Orange Crush and I think it's clear to see that...

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #166 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:13:31 »
double post. grrr.
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:21:36 by mashby »

Offline iri

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:17:50 »
for the love of Neptun, he is TJC Austin.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #168 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:22:58 »

LOL, I know, but I can't help myself.

At Keycon last year, many of us asked him if it was weird that we have a habit of calling him TJ Caustin. Thankfully, he didn't seem to mind.  ;D

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #169 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:23:44 »

At Keycon last year, many of us asked him if it was weird that we have a habit of calling him TJ Caustin. Thankfully, he didn't seem to mind.  ;D

Keycon was a whole mess of mispronouncing names...   :rolleyes:

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #170 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:26:35 »

You'll still be hoffman mister to me <4

And yeah, I'm really ok with anything that isn't too terribly offensive.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #171 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 23:09:06 »
I nominate asdfjkl36.

I'm in the Philippines and while life is fun in the sun, customs duties and import taxes are often high.  I've solved this by using a mail forwarding service in the US.  However, not all vendors ship to a US address if I pay with a Philippine credit card or Paypal account.

So I sought out someone that I could transfer the funds to and place the order for me.  asdfjkl36 came and offered to help.  I was ready to pay a service fee for the time and effort but asdfjkl36 offered to do it for free!  Now that's a BRO! *fistbump*

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #172 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 03:29:15 »
I would like to nominate SpAmRay, we all know he is one of the pillars of this fine community but aside from that he is a great guy who is always ready to help. He offered to proxy items for me without me even asking and that is a Bro!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #173 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 13:23:08 »

But that was hilarious. I quite enjoyed that. Also try calling Topre Topper and see what people say :P

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #174 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 13:34:40 »
Well comon cut dem toppers some snack the Romanoff be wrong.

Offline Shikarikato

« Reply #175 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 19:31:45 »
Going to nominate Dustinhxc, because he's a bro.
I was dying to get a Sifo's Soul, and Dustin helped me get one. Since I'm low on funds 100% of the time, he constantly attempted to help me get my first clack, and while I still couldn't cough up enough for one, he constantly tried to help a bro out even at his loss.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #176 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 19:51:29 »
I'm gonna nominate CPTBadAss because the night we shared in a hotel overlooking the Chicago cityscape changed me life.

60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Noko

• jolonarr: a tough dude who takes no esses!
  • * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #177 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 19:56:55 »
Hey, I would like to nominate ekw808.  He is a devoted mod and maybe more of a quiet poster, but he was my very first customer.  He placed that trust in me as a new vendor/artisan and I appreciate it immensely.

If there's room for a couple more--Binge and pexon, both of whom have also been super supportive and helpful to me personally and who are great examples of community-oriented vendors.
Noko's Leatherworks - Handmade Custom Leather Wrist Rests -  http://www.noko.ca

Sales Thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51762.0
Build Log: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47704.0

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #178 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 01:34:17 »
Going to nominate Dustinhxc, because he's a bro.
I was dying to get a Sifo's Soul, and Dustin helped me get one. Since I'm low on funds 100% of the time, he constantly attempted to help me get my first clack, and while I still couldn't cough up enough for one, he constantly tried to help a bro out even at his loss.

Oh man I miss that sifos soul, but karma came around and you're enjoying it. :) thanks !

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #179 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 01:46:11 »
Sorry, another vote for SpAmRaY because this.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #180 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 04:45:34 »
I would like to vote for 10 or more ppl... wow so hard to choose!

Anyway since i can not vote for Bunny i would like to

nominate Photekq

He is always in for a chat, always ready to help and is a damn nice person in general. I am sure that everybody that spoke to him at least once knows what a nice guy he is. So yeah, he is the guy to go :D
What the hell am I even doing

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #181 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 21:36:05 »
BroBot showed up today!!! STOKED!!!
Ol V1 has some company now!

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #182 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 21:37:11 »
wow!! that'll look perfect that camo filco!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #183 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 21:49:23 »
It's Topre  ;D
It's gonna look amazing on a blk/blk Realforce doh!

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #184 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 21:50:07 »
It's Topre  ;D
It's gonna look amazing on a blk/blk Realforce doh!
oh my mistake, yes it will!!!! congrats again!  :thumb:
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Glissant

« Reply #185 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 15:02:38 »
I nominate epzy for being an all round excellent bro that is clearly a great addition to the community.

Keep up the madness, friend!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #186 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 15:03:58 »
I nominate epzy for being an all round excellent bro that is clearly a great addition to the community.

I also nominate epzy

he's a pretty cool guy who keeps my signature in line every time I screw it up
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #187 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 15:19:54 »

Norwegian conspiracy?
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #188 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 15:34:36 »
Not at all, I ****ing hate epzy!

More
Just to make it clear, this was an attempt to make a joke.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #189 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 15:36:53 »
I nominate Glissant

he's a top mate and absolutely saved my life by fixing my Skype  :eek:

Offline Glissant

« Reply #190 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 15:36:55 »
Is this when I was supposed to nominate IAmAhab? ****.. I'll do it later when Signature isn't looking.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #191 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 23:24:17 »

<3 Thanks Glissbro!

I also nominate epzy

he's a pretty cool guy who keeps my signature in line every time I screw it up

Hahaha. :))
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #192 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 19:34:04 »
winner number 2 is glissbro

glissbro you get this little fella

hopefully this will help you along with your oneness with cup rubber

winner number 3 has been picked, and we will announce in the next day or so

hint hint

its for the zombro

that still leaves us needing to find someone for another army man green topre as well as a very special cap from the man himself

so get those stories of kindness and good will in

we need some more winners

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Belfong

« Reply #193 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 19:36:33 »
Congrats Glissant!

That OOC Orange is just so delicious!!!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #194 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 19:37:14 »
Congrats Glissant!

yeah its so nice, but i felt bad keeping 2 for myself

but i cant think of anyone better to receive it than glissbro himself

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #195 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 19:42:48 »
CDTNewAss is the broest of bros, why? Cuz there was this one time he let me puke in his bathroom

If that's not the most worthy bro story compared to all the winners so far, I don't know what is.

Grats to glissant but really? There was one official nomination that included a story, and that was dubsgalore about how glissant fixed his Skype in a single sentence. Meanwhile glissant nominated countless other people, yet he's the one who got chosen? If he has done bro-things that you guys have experienced, at least share your nomination stories. Otherwise what the hell's the point?
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 May 2014, 19:52:06 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline Belfong

« Reply #196 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:01:58 »

Congrats Glissant!

yeah its so nice, but i felt bad keeping 2 for myself

but i cant think of anyone better to receive it than glissbro himself
Look at my avatar. I'm crying!!!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #197 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:03:56 »
winner number 2 is glissbro

glissbro you get this little fella

Show Image

hopefully this will help you along with your oneness with cup rubber

winner number 3 has been picked, and we will announce in the next day or so

hint hint

its for the zombro

that still leaves us needing to find someone for another army man green topre as well as a very special cap from the man himself

so get those stories of kindness and good will in

we need some more winners

The rich get richer =P JK, grats gliss! You're an asset to the bro community. Glad you won!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #198 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:09:15 »
CDTNewAss is the broest of bros, why? Cuz there was this one time he let me puke in his bathroom

If that's not the most worthy bro story compared to all the winners so far, I don't know what is.

Grats to glissant but really? There was one official nomination that included a story, and that was dubsgalore about how glissant fixed his Skype in a single sentence. Meanwhile glissant nominated countless other people, yet he's the one who got chosen? If he has done bro-things that you guys have experienced, at least share your nomination stories. Otherwise what the hell's the point?

Perhaps by how much of an effort he has made with the thread he showed how much of a bro he is

I'm a big fan, I wanted to keep the thread moving and when I popped in he had just been nominated

The point of making the posts is to sell the person to us to the point we say yeah that guy should get one, if people aren't doing that, then obviously we will pick people we feel are most deserving

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #199 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:13:47 »

Perhaps by how much of an effort he has made with the thread he showed how much of a bro he is

I'm a big fan, I wanted to keep the thread moving and when I popped in he had just been nominated

The point of making the posts is to sell the person to us to the point we say yeah that guy should get one, if people aren't doing that, then obviously we will pick people we feel are most deserving

I love glissant and I know of how much of a bro he is, but no where in this thread was it actually shared, no one in this thread actually "sold" glissant unless you want to accept the reasoning of him fixing someone's skype.

In the case of him putting in the effort  to nominate OTHER people, then didn't he just end up nominating himself?
I love Elzy