Author Topic: Post your Duckies!  (Read 249741 times)

Offline Txduck

Re: Post your Duckies!
« Reply #450 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 02:52:33 »

You could say it looks killer like a killer whale (they're black and white too haha)

Infinity I love the penguin/killer whale/orca! Looks cool.  :D
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 March 2014, 02:54:41 by Txduck »

Offline Txduck

« Reply #451 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 03:05:14 »
My first Ducky just came in today.  :D
The lighting kinda throws the color off a bit, but it's not yellow, it's gold. Actually it looks like brushed aluminum only gold instead of silver. It's white backlit and the switches are mx blues.

58059-058061-158063-2

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #452 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 03:14:10 »
Congrats on your ducky!

Quick tip: Pressing Fn+ F9 will light the remaining function keys back. You also want to keep the function key settings on F1 and F5, else you'll be making lots of typos!

Another eye-saving tip when browsing GH at night: Change the forum profile layout to "Nostalgia" so your eyes aren't blinded by the white BG. Profile>Modify Profile>Look and Layout>Current theme>change>Nostalgia  :thumb:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Txduck

« Reply #453 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 03:25:06 »
Congrats on your ducky!

Quick tip: Pressing Fn+ F9 will light the remaining function keys back. You also want to keep the function key settings on F1 and F5, else you'll be making lots of typos!

Another eye-saving tip when browsing GH at night: Change the forum profile layout to "Nostalgia" so your eyes aren't blinded by the white BG. Profile>Modify Profile>Look and Layout>Current theme>change>Nostalgia  :thumb:

Zeal you have NO idea how long I worked trying to figure out why those F keys wouldn't light up!  ;D ;D
I read the manual over and over and couldn't figure it out! I never would've got it! LOL 
Thank you VERY much for the tip!  ;D

But I don't understand what you said about "keep the function key settings on F1 and F5, else you'll be making lots of typos!"??
Could you explain that to me?
Thanks again Zeal, I appreciate it!
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 March 2014, 03:30:21 by Txduck »

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #454 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 03:30:46 »
Congrats on your ducky!

Zeal you have NO idea how long I worked trying to figure out why those F keys wouldn't light up!  ;D ;D
I read the manual over and over and couldn't figure it out! LOL 

But I don't understand what you said about "keep the function key settings on F1 and F5, else you'll be making lots of typos!"

Basically Ducky managed to force keystrokes faster than your OS' repeat delay/rates on the hardware side. F1-F4 controls the delay before each character shows up, and F5-F8 controls the repeat rate. Under normal usage scenario, you'd want to keep your repeat delay & rates at 1:1, or else a single keystroke could result in multiple repeated letters. :) The accelerated keystrokes may be helpful if you're gaming and spamming skills on Cooldown timers though.

Here, this video will help you visualize what I mean.

Btw, noticed that you're using a different enter key. Any particular reason for that? o.o
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 March 2014, 03:35:14 by Zeal »

Offline Txduck

« Reply #455 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 03:41:31 »
Thanks Zeal! I see in the manual it says the acceleration mode is set to F1 and F5 by default, so that's where we'll keep it.
I wouldn't know how or why to change it anyway, LOL but I saw how to reset everything to the default settings so that'll work.
Thanks!!  :thumb:

Offline tbc

« Reply #456 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 03:56:11 »
those speed sertings are primarily intended for gamers i think.

i can't even begin to imagine how many rma requests they've gotten because of those.  it really should have been hidden under a dip switch
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Txduck

« Reply #457 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 04:05:00 »
Congrats on your ducky!

I read the manual over and over and couldn't figure it out! LOL 

But I don't understand what you said about "keep the function key settings on F1 and F5, else you'll be making lots of typos!"

Basically Ducky managed to force keystrokes faster than your OS' repeat delay/rates on the hardware side. F1-F4 controls the delay before each character shows up, and F5-F8 controls the repeat rate. Under normal usage scenario, you'd want to keep your repeat delay & rates at 1:1, or else a single keystroke could result in multiple repeated letters. :) The accelerated keystrokes may be helpful if you're gaming and spamming skills on Cooldown timers though.

Btw, noticed that you're using a different enter key. Any particular reason for that? o.o

You've got a good eye! 
I traded that key with my Corsair to see what it looked like. It says "Enter" instead of just an arrow.  ;D

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #458 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 05:48:25 »

You could say it looks killer like a killer whale (they're black and white too haha)

Thanks! :cool:
________

The lighting kinda throws the color off a bit, but it's not yellow, it's gold. Actually it looks like brushed aluminum only gold instead of silver. It's white backlit and the switches are mx blues.

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Looking good!  All you need now is a matching gold BroBot!  ;)

Offline Txduck

« Reply #459 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 06:52:30 »

________

What the heck is a BroBot??? I hope it's free because I've spent enough money already! LOL

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #460 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 07:01:34 »

________

What the heck is a BroBot??? I hope it's free because I've spent enough money already! LOL

BroBots are some novelty keycaps made by BroCaps here in GH.

Umm...this is a Gold BroBot: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50942

Please don't hate me...and I'd like to apologize to your wallet in advance. ^-^

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #461 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 17:18:03 »
Well... I really need to stop following links... My wallet is already empty enough from buying a new timing belt.... Don't make me buy one! HAVE MERCY ON ME GH!

Offline Txduck

« Reply #462 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 19:39:05 »
Well... I really need to stop following links... My wallet is already empty enough from buying a new timing belt.... Don't make me buy one! HAVE MERCY ON ME GH!

In the "New Members" thread I read:
"There are two things you will discover quite shortly about keyboards and keyboarding related accessories: first, they are a moneypit. Your money? all gone."

Haha, I'm beginning to see why. LOL

Offline Imbulse

« Reply #463 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 03:56:25 »
Well, my first post here. Stumbled upon this site by accident. I had a DAS Model S Ultimate which I loved, however my house was broken into, and my laptop stolen along with the keyboard! New laptop, decided to get a keyboard with backlighting, a guy at work was "bored and wanted a new one" so for $50, I snagged his old Ducky Keyboard. After researching, apparently it is a limited edition. My research brought me here to show it off :)

Is there a way to swap the duck key and the Alt key? on the DAS I had it this way around and it was much easier on the fingers when copying and pasting.

Excuse the pathetic camera work!

Offline tbc

« Reply #464 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 04:29:58 »
read your manual on dip switch settings.  one of them should switch left alt + left windows.

ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #465 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 04:47:51 »
Well, my first post here. Stumbled upon this site by accident. I had a DAS Model S Ultimate which I loved, however my house was broken into, and my laptop stolen along with the keyboard! New laptop, decided to get a keyboard with backlighting, a guy at work was "bored and wanted a new one" so for $50, I snagged his old Ducky Keyboard. After researching, apparently it is a limited edition. My research brought me here to show it off :)

Is there a way to swap the duck key and the Alt key? on the DAS I had it this way around and it was much easier on the fingers when copying and pasting.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Excuse the pathetic camera work!

Welcome to Geekhack!

Fantastic find for $50!

Is that Year of the Snake?  If so, it should have a unique number on the top side, near Esc I think.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Imbulse

« Reply #466 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 05:52:36 »
Says 760/999.

So there is only 999 of them?

Heh, only. That's a lot. I wonder how many normal ones get shipped?

I've spent tonight rewriting one of my screenplays as a test for this new keyboard... It's bliss compared to the circa 1999 Apple Pro keyboard I was using in the interim, but compared to the DAS? I think I prefer the DAS.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #467 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 09:53:38 »
I'm jealous... Only $50!?
Lol... I would imagine that thousands were shipped.
Read your manual for the dip switches.

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #468 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 10:07:42 »
50$ for that YOTS :))

Congratz man

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #469 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 13:01:55 »
My daily driver at the moment. :)

FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #470 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 00:26:46 »
Says 760/999.

I've spent tonight rewriting one of my screenplays as a test for this new keyboard... It's bliss compared to the circa 1999 Apple Pro keyboard I was using in the interim, but compared to the DAS? I think I prefer the DAS.

Seems legit then, congratulations, that is a fantastic price for a limited edition keyboard!

I'm jealous... Only $50!?
Lol... I would imagine that thousands were shipped.
Read your manual for the dip switches.

Thousands?  Nope, they only made 999 of them, hence the numbering xxx/999 ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #471 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 02:03:06 »
Says 760/999.

What switches came with your YOTS? Your YOTS# is quite close to mine. :p

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #472 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 02:59:01 »

Show Image

Dang makes me want to get one.. Love the ISO enter!

Offline Aggression

« Reply #473 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 12:15:02 »

This is ABS, right?

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #474 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 12:32:31 »

This is ABS, right?

No, that's Original Cherry PBT dyesubs. :p
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #475 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 12:33:45 »

Show Image

Dang makes me want to get one.. Love the ISO enter!

LOL, Dustin...

Offline xxsoulxx

« Reply #476 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 09:39:40 »
Got my new red silicon case for the YYY, this is the result  :thumb: :

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #477 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 10:12:59 »
How is the fitment on it? It looks great!

Offline xxsoulxx

« Reply #478 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 10:16:51 »
How is the fitment on it? It looks great!

Fits perfectly, absolutely satisfied with the case, i think i will buy another one. :D
« Last Edit: Mon, 31 March 2014, 13:27:35 by xxsoulxx »

Offline saltdiscus

« Reply #479 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 04:10:26 »
Nathan's Set on my first modern mechanical keyboard, a Ducky Shine (version 1) with MX blues and red backlighting.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

A special set on a special board.

where an I buy these key caps"
duckyshine3/looking for poker,mx keycaps

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #480 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 04:23:52 »
Nathan's Set on my first modern mechanical keyboard, a Ducky Shine (version 1) with MX blues and red backlighting.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

They are from a Group Buy, but the buy is over - so you'll have to buy them from the classifieds if someone is selling them.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #481 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 04:31:10 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I had read that they would be sold on TechKeys eventually, but not sure if that is a fact.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #482 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 04:32:38 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

The GB has finished, but I believe Techkeys might be selling some at some stage soonish.

http://techkeys.us/collections/keycap-sets

Offline saltdiscus

« Reply #483 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 05:29:23 »

(Attachment Link)
thanks ill wait.what r other options to change my shine 3 keycaps set.i need smthing that doesnt block led.

(Attachment Link)

The GB has finished, but I believe Techkeys might be selling some at some stage soonish.

Offline saltdiscus

« Reply #484 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 05:31:16 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

thanks ill wait.what r other options to change my shine 3 keycaps set.i need smthing that doesnt block led.

Offline saltdiscus

« Reply #485 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 05:37:52 »
I got my Ducky DK9008 Shine II last Thursday and proceeded to modify it over the weekend.  Painted the tray, got new Chinese keycaps from Photoelectric and a GirlDC stormtrooper keycap.  It all came together this afternoon!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

HUGE thanks to Photoelectic for help painting!

wud u plz give us a brief idea about how to open the ds 3 and what paint.i am seriously thinking of painting my keyboard.

Offline saltdiscus

« Reply #486 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 07:07:20 »
-
Current Photo after I painted/dipped the case with True Metallics Plasti Dip Aluminum Silver:
Show Image

---  bn`""""~
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PAINTS U USED? did u use sandpaper?is it hard to open shine 3 for painting purpose?

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #487 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 07:11:29 »
-
Current Photo after I painted/dipped the case with True Metallics Plasti Dip Aluminum Silver:
Show Image

---  bn`""""~
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PAINTS U USED? did u use sandpaper?is it hard to open shine 3 for painting purpose?

For the top case, I used True Metallic Plasti Dip Spray in Aluminum Silver: https://www.dipyourcar.com/True-Metallic-Plasti-Dip-Spray.html

I did not sand paper the top case.  I just cleaned it with isopropyl alcohol and applied the plasti dip in 4-5 coats.

After 22 days, it looked like this:

The Plasti Dip started to wear off at the corners of the Shine 2 case where it makes contact with the plastic cover that I use as keyboard roof.

On opening up the case, I don't have a Shine 3 but if it is anything like the Shine 2 it should be similar to this: firebt's write up on taking apart a Shine 2 TKL: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39292.0

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #488 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 08:37:58 »

imposter!
sell out and eat ass

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #489 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 08:39:40 »

imposter!

Does it also get to be posted in post your poker?  :o :p

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #490 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 08:43:25 »

imposter!

Does it also get to be posted in post your poker?  :o :p

:cool: i like the way you think good sir
sell out and eat ass

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #491 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 15:40:29 »
Show Image

imposter!

Beautiful, but I dont believe you good sir ;) 

Offline Txduck

« Reply #492 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 05:21:03 »
My Ducky is a penguin now!

Show Image

Show Image

Infinity I like what you did with the red LED for your caps lock, nice touch!  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #493 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 05:47:56 »

Show Image

Show Image

Infinity I like what you did with the red LED for your caps lock, nice touch!  :thumb:

Might be something that Ducky does - my Shine with red LEDs has blue LED under Caps Lock and Num Lock (and those top 4 extra function keys).

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #494 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 08:18:13 »

Show Image

Show Image

Might be something that Ducky does - my Shine with red LEDs has blue LED under Caps Lock and Num Lock (and those top 4 extra function keys).

Thanks Txduck!  It's a simple mod to help the lock keys stand out. ;)

Mine were all white so I swapped out the locks with red LEDs. ;D  Oooh...should I do the extra function keys too?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #495 on: Tue, 08 April 2014, 05:43:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks Txduck!  It's a simple mod to help the lock keys stand out. ;)

Mine were all white so I swapped out the locks with red LEDs. ;D  Oooh...should I do the extra function keys too?

Interesting!

My other Shine with green LEDs is all green.  The Yellow Edition is all yellow.

Maybe it was an exception that only some colours had a different Caps/Num LED.

I don't mind the different colours, especially the contrast between the red and blue.  But of the top 4 extra keys I think the only one lit is the one indicating the repeat speed.

The other computer is not on at the moment so I can't double-check.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #496 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 19:27:54 »
Ducky MINI, Nordic ISO, MX Reds, KBT Pure Limited Aluminum Case, Nostalgia Keyset.

^-^

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #497 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 19:29:05 »
Ducky MINI, Nordic ISO, MX Reds, KBT Pure Limited Aluminum Case, Nostalgia Keyset.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

^-^

So nice, dustin. <3

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #498 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 19:35:10 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

^-^

So nice, dustin. <3

All thanks to you! Thanks again for the beautiful board.  :cool:

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #499 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 21:51:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

^-^

That is a sweet looking set.  If you want a orange ducky key cap Feng has one that would look sweet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ducky-Keychain-/231192657780?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item35d427ff74 

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More