Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2300733 times)

Offline skuko

Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #5750 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 13:48:39 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5751 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 13:51:08 »
I don't know whether it's cute or irritating to see Americans complaining about shipping times. It took a whole week? Just one? Oh, you poor baby, however did you wait that long?

7 weeks later and I still don't have the freaking PEN I ordered from the States.

It's all relative.  I could find one person who waited a year for something and that would make your 7 week wait seem insignificant.  While I do agree with your sentiment that people shouldn't complain, if we followed the "it could always be worse" mentality, then only one person in the world could justifiably complain.  And that just seems like a goofy way to live.  :P

Fair point, perhaps that was a bit too far. It just subjectively annoys me that despite there being "free trade" between the two countries shipping across the border is outlandishly expensive and takes 4-5 times as long as a general rule. I hope you can forgive me when I occasionally feel like throttling people for complaining that their cheap shipping took a day or two longer than they hoped it would.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand where you're coming from and your comment was justified.  I was just playing devil's advocate.  ;)  And I completely agree about the arbitrary cost increases when shipping across borders.  The same thing bugs me about cell calls.  I can call someone in California (~2,000 miles away) for free (no added fees), but calling someone in Canada (~300 miles away) would be "international" and cost me extra.  That's just ridiculous.  But that's the way that our countries have decided to interact with eachother, I suppose...   :rolleyes:

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #5752 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 14:34:38 »
I got some HD650s, a leopold 21 key numpad from massdrop, and a raindrop numpad key set from tech keys coming in this week.

I wish my granite was too but eh those stupid RGB mods... Going to have to wait probably another month...  >:D

Other stuff I got coming later on are a B mini from YongJK and a GON HHKB. Those should be at my doorstep probably around early to mid December.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #5753 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 14:51:01 »
i bit the bullet and ordered the 55g from japan

Show Image

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251692487616?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This is my favorite looking RF.  I've been looking for a white uniform 45g model.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5754 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:11:44 »
My first CC is on it's way to me :kreygasm:

I am so excited.

Which one are you getting?

Any way, congratulations!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5755 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:24:49 »

I am so excited.

A 3D :) I do love my white and blue :D
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #5756 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:36:24 »
WOOOHOOOOO MX Vintage Blacks are arriving very shortly, thanks to Lurch :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5757 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:53:51 »

I am so excited.

My first Skull too :)

The detail is incredible!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5758 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 16:40:43 »

Yeah, it looks incredible. I am so grateful to Hoffman for thinking of me and selling his to me :)

How many are you getting? I really really want just one and I have no idea how or where to get any.

Offline SavvyBird

• Savvy Caps
« Reply #5759 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 16:42:08 »
Another happy hacking gift from my cousin :D

Anyone know why it is called "happy hacking" i've always wanted to know this
hi

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #5760 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:17:26 »

Way back when, happy hacking was used at the end of coding articles and at the end of emails and such, meaning happy coding .   My guess would be that sense the hhkb was designed mostly for programmers imo that would be why.
eh o well

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #5761 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:27:07 »

Yeah, it looks incredible. I am so grateful to Hoffman for thinking of me and selling his to me :)

How many are you getting? I really really want just one and I have no idea how or where to get any.

I'm getting 45ish for a JD40.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5762 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 18:32:36 »
I'm getting 45ish for a JD40.

Oooo, you lucky lucky man :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5763 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 19:27:28 »
A pair of Apple M0116 keyboards for cheap.  Hopefully they're Orange Alps and not Salmon.  I don't like clicky keyboards, but if they're Salmon, I may do a click mod on the switches to make them clicky.  The one click modded Orange I have is nicer to me than Blue Alps.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #5764 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 20:24:56 »
A pair of Apple M0116 keyboards for cheap.  Hopefully they're Orange Alps and not Salmon.  I don't like clicky keyboards, but if they're Salmon, I may do a click mod on the switches to make them clicky.  The one click modded Orange I have is nicer to me than Blue Alps.

If they're both orange, I might want one. I've been needing some more ALPS in my life
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline RoflCopter4

« Reply #5765 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 23:08:29 »
I don't know whether it's cute or irritating to see Americans complaining about shipping times. It took a whole week? Just one? Oh, you poor baby, however did you wait that long?

7 weeks later and I still don't have the freaking PEN I ordered from the States.

It's all relative.  I could find one person who waited a year for something and that would make your 7 week wait seem insignificant.  While I do agree with your sentiment that people shouldn't complain, if we followed the "it could always be worse" mentality, then only one person in the world could justifiably complain.  And that just seems like a goofy way to live.  :P

Fair point, perhaps that was a bit too far. It just subjectively annoys me that despite there being "free trade" between the two countries shipping across the border is outlandishly expensive and takes 4-5 times as long as a general rule. I hope you can forgive me when I occasionally feel like throttling people for complaining that their cheap shipping took a day or two longer than they hoped it would.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand where you're coming from and your comment was justified.  I was just playing devil's advocate.  ;)  And I completely agree about the arbitrary cost increases when shipping across borders.  The same thing bugs me about cell calls.  I can call someone in California (~2,000 miles away) for free (no added fees), but calling someone in Canada (~300 miles away) would be "international" and cost me extra.  That's just ridiculous.  But that's the way that our countries have decided to interact with eachother, I suppose...   :rolleyes:

No kidding. It's pretty hard to not get annoyed sometimes. It's all so arbitrary. And then seeing people complain that they are outraged that their whopping $15 shipping took a week damn near makes me want to smash my face into my desk.

But I'm a broken record at this point. I'll just go back into my corner and continue muttering.
Acer KB-101A with Blue Alps | HHKB Pro 2 | '85 122 Key IBM Model F | '86 1390131 "Silver Label" Model M | AEK M0115 with Orange Alps | Focus FK-2001 White Alps | Chicony 5181 with SMK "Monterey Blue" Switches | Dell AT101W | Unicomp "Ultra Classic" | Razer Blackwidow 2013

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #5766 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 00:16:51 »

I am so excited.

Excellent choice! :thumb:

P.S. Bob approves!

Offline MGH

• Lost in translation with a whole ****in' nation
« Reply #5767 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 00:33:59 »
Splurged and got a Model F 122 Key :))

Offline SavvyBird

• Savvy Caps
« Reply #5768 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 01:43:45 »

Way back when, happy hacking was used at the end of coding articles and at the end of emails and such, meaning happy coding .   My guess would be that sense the hhkb was designed mostly for programmers imo that would be why.

well that still gives me some kind of interesting insight as to why its called like that

hi

Offline skuko

« Reply #5769 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 02:43:02 »

Show Image

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251692487616?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This is my favorite looking RF.  I've been looking for a white uniform 45g model.

yeah mine too, and i've been looking for a 45g uniform white for a long time now, no dice... :(

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #5770 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 05:04:37 »

Show Image

yeah mine too, and i've been looking for a 45g uniform white for a long time now, no dice... :(

I'm pretty sure I have seen a few of them on here.  I'm just not sure if they modded them to all 45g or they bought them that way?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline beefjerky

« Reply #5771 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 05:12:47 »
Poker II with MX Clears from Massdrop. Apparently they'll be shipping earlier than expected by the end of this week. Which means I'll arrive just in time to receive it when I get back from this business trip.

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #5772 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 05:24:43 »
Some cables from tjcaustin, and a Danbo
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline skuko

« Reply #5773 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 07:14:22 »

Show Image

I'm pretty sure I have seen a few of them on here.  I'm just not sure if they modded them to all 45g or they bought them that way?

according to DT wiki, there is a white 87U 45g uniform version, but i have not seen them anywhere. i even mailed keyboardco, but they will not stock them. most i've seen were the 10th anniversary editions and the EK edition, but those are not white.

Offline ahshwebah

« Reply #5774 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 08:46:26 »
went with a KBP V60 over a Poker II since i don't need to the programmable layer. it'll be here tomorrow :D

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #5775 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 10:34:36 »
I believe I have a Hot Keys in the mail (or it will be in the mail soon) from the latest giveaway!
Can't wait to see which one I will get: either one of the new Raven keys or a new color of the Warmaster keycap - really hoping I get one of the Ravens but I would be super happy with any of them!

Also in the mail soon - TaiHao Dolch and Granite sets.

My experience with things shipping from Hong Kong is that it takes forever!. The wait over the next couple of weeks will be killer for me!  >:D >:D
null

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5776 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 14:02:49 »
went with a KBP V60 over a Poker II since i don't need to the programmable layer. it'll be here tomorrow :D

You will love it.

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #5777 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 14:10:36 »
Got a realforce 23U coming from Japan, but it is taking a looooong time. I just hope it is not held up at customs.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline JackMills

« Reply #5778 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 14:58:13 »
My Leopold FC660M with MX Clears are on their way to Belgium  :thumb:
Hopefully customs won't hold on to it for too long, because I really want to try it out.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5779 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 15:19:31 »
Something from PMK, probably a few replacement keycaps for the Nuclear Data Green set.

A second USB to serial adaptor.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5780 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 15:26:23 »
Something from PMK, probably a few replacement keycaps for the Nuclear Data Green set.

A second USB to serial adaptor.

I've only just got my GB stuff being sent out to me hah. Thankfully they are sending it out First Class INTL which is nice :D

Offline ithinkimkorean

« Reply #5781 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 15:27:22 »
55g blacks from gon

Hope they aren't too soft. I kind of like reds and might have made a mistake not going with 62g.

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #5782 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 06:02:25 »
I bought a Zalman ZM-Mic1 off ebay ( I think it's spelled like that lol ), and I've been notified that it has been shipped out to me yesterday. Hopefully they are nice...

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #5783 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 08:54:24 »
A couple tins of Simpsons Shaving Cream from Massdrop.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5784 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 11:28:18 »

Just got shipping confirmation!

(hoping it's one of those Ravens!)
null

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #5785 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 11:30:18 »
Show Image

Just got shipping confirmation!

(hoping it's one of those Ravens!)

*jealous
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline Pliny

• has 1800 fever
« Reply #5786 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 22:25:58 »
Got a "mint in box" (hopefully) key tronic 5151 coming from eBay. I did a lot of programming on one "back in the day" (fetch grampa some bourbon!)... also, separately, an XT converter for it.

I too, Rowdy, have a mystery package coming from SP. Could only be Nuc green corrections or Massdrop granite... too soon for Rad Hard... we shall see!
"He will never, ever give you up. And, most importantly, he will never, ever let you down.”
- Melania T.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5787 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 13:13:14 »
So my mystery Hot Key is in the air!

"Destination - United States of America
The item (UH#%%*&(@WF) left Hong Kong for its destination on 20-Nov-2014"

Can't contain my excitement!
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 November 2014, 12:52:52 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline Rotaku

• Too Based
« Reply #5788 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 17:14:19 »
DSA Dolch w/ gamer set, and a pexon cable! Can't wait  :D
Not toooo active on GH anymore, if you need me, shoot me a PM on Reddit! /u/IchibanXD

Offline Garfield

« Reply #5789 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 08:37:57 »
Finally made up my mind...have a WASD TKL bare-bones w/greens coming to me, along with a set of the Vortex two-tone PBT keycaps.

Should be here by next Wednesday, and then it will be time to play!

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #5790 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 19:00:46 »
A Razer Goliathus Control extended mouse pad (the only things Razer makes that are worth anything) and a USB flash drive.

Offline Quackles

« Reply #5791 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 05:47:59 »
Ordered a HHKB Pro 2 (blank black/grey) and a blank white keycap set from Amazon Japan. Hopefully I get them within a few weeks! I tried a HHKB Pro 2 recently and fell in love with Topre! So I can't wait to get it!

Offline blackbox

« Reply #5792 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 14:46:25 »
A Razer Goliathus Control extended mouse pad (the only things Razer makes that are worth anything) and a USB flash drive.

I strongly agree on your view on razer.
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #5793 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 16:25:30 »

Not sure which switches it'll have, but I know it's MX. Mainly bought it for the caps anyway.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5794 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 16:33:09 »
Show Image

Not sure which switches it'll have, but I know it's MX. Mainly bought it for the caps anyway.

If they're vintage blues I might want them. I wanna mod them into my MJ2 camo.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #5795 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 16:34:43 »
Show Image

Mainly bought it for the caps, but I'm still keeping the switches regardless of their colour :p
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5796 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 16:35:27 »
Show Image

Mainly bought it for the caps, but I'm still keeping the switches regardless of their colour :p

fiiiiiiiiine

Offline mr626

« Reply #5797 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 18:41:28 »
Have a Leopold RC660M on the way (grey case, cherry blues).

At least I hope its on the way, qtan has gone quiet recently :-(

Offline Sturmfrau

« Reply #5798 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 20:38:48 »
Waiting for my HHKB Pro 2 Black to arrive. Gonna be my first ever mechanical keyboard.  :)
|
HHKB Pro 2 Black (Blank) | HHKB Pro 2 White (Blank)

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5799 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 17:10:26 »
Waiting for my HHKB Pro 2 Black to arrive. Gonna be my first ever mechanical keyboard.  :)
First mech and you choose an HHKB???

You, sir, are a man who knows how to enjoy the finer things in life and are straight to the point!

:thumb: :thumb:
null