Author Topic: [GB] GMK WoB 40s, Colevrak+, R0/R5 | Closed  (Read 26548 times)

Offline MinaDarsh

Re: [GB] GMK WoB 40s, Colevrak+, R0/R5 | Closed
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 18:29:23 »
GMK/designers aren't going to include colevrak because not enough people use it. That cyclical circle of failure is going to keep the sets low

The sad thing is, this GB is going to be exhibit #1 in the trial to kill Colevrak support for GMK sets. "Look, you folks couldn't even make MOQ in a dedicated GB, with the most basic colorway.

Yeah, I hear you, sadly the truth. I'm already amazed that I managed to get two kits that support Colemak-DH, this one included, though GMK Pulse also has support for it I believe, sadly getting that on Drop would cost me more than $350... :confused:

Offline psxndc

[GB] GMK WoB 40s, Colevrak+, R0/R5 | Closed
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 18:59:58 »
I'm very happy I got in on Pulse with its ColevrakDH support. It even has multiple options for the ; key which I rarely use and have been moving around as I play with different layouts. Mito has been pretty good to us. Others, not so much. But I get it too - we're a niche and if we're not making MOQ, the vendor has to take that on.
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 April 2020, 19:30:40 by psxndc »

Offline ttom

• Formerly tvaro
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 07:59:20 »
Final numbers including extras are in. They are as follows:

40s: 277
R0/R5: 186
Colevrak+: 125

Thanks for the support throughout the gb! I'll send a message here when the invoice has been paid and we are in the production queue.

Offline RominRonin

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 09:39:41 »
Thank you ttom, great effort all-round guys and gals.

Offline dvorcol

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 16:56:15 »
More
Final numbers including extras are in. They are as follows:

40s: 277
R0/R5: 186
Colevrak+: 125

Thanks for the support throughout the gb! I'll send a message here when the invoice has been paid and we are in the production queue.

Offline David93

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 14 May 2020, 02:47:06 »
Are there any R5 1.5 function key + 1u alt keys left? I didn't realize those were an option.

Offline Nvmbra

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 14 May 2020, 11:20:54 »
Are there any R5 1.5 function key + 1u alt keys left? I didn't realize those were an option.

Yes, there are plenty left.
April was an awful month for me from start to end. I didn't promote or say anything about the Mini GB too because of that AFAIK so it's understandable.

The plan is to open it up again for a bit when I have more time. Before that I'd like to wrap up my other Mini GB(only waiting on labels) and I have yet to receive the invoice for this Mini GB.

I can send you a PM when the form's up again if you want because there's no estimated time at the moment.

Offline octol

« Reply #57 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 06:14:10 »
Did I read that right that the GB will open up again? That's fantastic news :)

Offline dvorcol

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 18:30:59 »

April was an awful month for me from start to end. I didn't promote or say anything about the Mini GB too because of that AFAIK so it's understandable.

The plan is to open it up again for a bit when I have more time. Before that I'd like to wrap up my other Mini GB(only waiting on labels) and I have yet to receive the invoice for this Mini GB.

I can send you a PM when the form's up again if you want because there's no estimated time at the moment.

My understanding is only Nvmbra's separate mini GB will open back up.  Not this GMK WoB 40s, Colevrak+, R0/R5 group buy.

My friend nvmbra is running a separate mini GB for those who want additional text modifiers for the 40s and R5 kits. These are limited availability and will not ship together with this GB.

Show Image

For more information and the order form: https://forms.gle/b3WtEmcYpJ9JxSUE7

Offline ttom

• Formerly tvaro
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 21:00:59 »

My understanding is only Nvmbra's separate mini GB will open back up.  Not this GMK WoB 40s, Colevrak+, R0/R5 group buy.

My friend nvmbra is running a separate mini GB for those who want additional text modifiers for the 40s and R5 kits. These are limited availability and will not ship together with this GB.

Show Image

For more information and the order form: https://forms.gle/b3WtEmcYpJ9JxSUE7

This is correct. Nothing is happening with my side of the GB - still waiting on the GMK invoice. Only units that are going to be available are vendor extras.

Offline David93

« Reply #60 on: Sun, 17 May 2020, 15:42:47 »

Yes please!

Offline Symbiote

« Reply #61 on: Tue, 09 June 2020, 13:25:40 »
I'm sorry I missed this, I didn't realize how much better a GMK Cherry profile set would be, compared to the cheap Alibabab DSA keycaps I had on my split keyboard.

How do the "extras" work?  Is "Add to Wish List" and "Notify Me" on https://mykeyboard.eu/catalogue/gmk-wob-extensions-colevrak_1967/ what I need to do to be told if there are any available, or are they sold somewhere else?

Thanks!

Offline ttom

• Formerly tvaro
« Reply #62 on: Tue, 09 June 2020, 13:35:54 »
I'm sorry I missed this, I didn't realize how much better a GMK Cherry profile set would be, compared to the cheap Alibabab DSA keycaps I had on my split keyboard.

How do the "extras" work?  Is "Add to Wish List" and "Notify Me" on https://mykeyboard.eu/catalogue/gmk-wob-extensions-colevrak_1967/ what I need to do to be told if there are any available, or are they sold somewhere else?

Thanks!

That's probably a good idea. I'd also suggest joining their discord here to be notified: https://discord.gg/j2DrP4u