Author Topic: Newcomer!  (Read 2842 times)

Offline narunekogi

Newcomer!
« on: Fri, 21 June 2019, 14:12:08 »
Hello everyone, new to the geekhack community and to the mechanical keyboard hobby.

I'm currently buying parts slowly and been researching, browsing and looking around for parts. So far, I've only gotten my hands on keyboard lube (Tribosys 3203), O-rings (Silicone) and keyswitches (Zeal PC Rosélios; 67g) on it's way. So far, finding a board is my next step and it's extremely difficult!

I'm looking for a solderless, swappable, aluminium case, brass plate, usb-c, TKL, if possible ISO but not necessary and I'm trying to find SA keycaps. The color code I want is either silver, white or pink.

I've been using my current keyboard, Corsair K65 (TKL) Rapidfire Cherry Red since it's release and I've been quite unhappy with it ever since but never gotten around to replacing it until now when I finally started my new job.

Hope I'll find something interesting, I'm still trying to find out the meaning behind these abbreviations and I just learned about IC, interest check and GB, group buy! If I'm not mistaken, I'm looking for a GMMK board?

Anyways, hope you'll have me and I'll be spending a loooooot of time browsing here haha!

EDIT: Some boards that I've been super interested in are: Jane 2, Rama M65-A , Keycult No.1, Zephyr, Kintsugi Salamander, Leaf80 and TGR-910
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 June 2019, 18:05:10 by narunekogi »