Author Topic: [IC] GMK Nightshade - New Alpha Legend color announced!!! GB Soonish  (Read 51087 times)

Offline Pyratheon

Re: [IC] GMK Nightshade - New Alpha Legend color announced!!! GB Soonish
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 18:50:23 »
Just pulled the trigger on my first custom by buying PCB, case and switches.

This couldn't have come at a better time. Looks absolutely fantastic - very interested, can't wait for group buy.

Offline Enygma

« Reply #101 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 20:36:57 »
This will absolutely be my first GMK set. Greatly look forward to group buy!

Offline The.Ryan.Gamer

« Reply #102 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 23:00:08 »
Still no updates for the GB?  :(

Offline BlindAssassin111

• I design keyboards and stuff.
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 03 August 2020, 00:37:55 »

Not atm sadly. Hopefully not too much longer but it hasn't been fun on my end either. :(

Offline The.Ryan.Gamer

« Reply #104 on: Mon, 03 August 2020, 00:53:33 »

Not atm sadly. Hopefully not too much longer but it hasn't been fun on my end either. :(

I understand, i hope we all get the response we wanted to hear very soon.  ;D

Offline sLice84

« Reply #105 on: Thu, 06 August 2020, 00:55:39 »
GMK straight up needs to expand operations to make keycaps faster! In the world we live in today, it's amazing how many people can buy and sit and wait patiently... :D

GMK needs more factories to increase production numbers! It's my Nightshade and I want it now!

Offline The.Ryan.Gamer

« Reply #106 on: Thu, 06 August 2020, 03:13:33 »
GMK straight up needs to expand operations to make keycaps faster! In the world we live in today, it's amazing how many people can buy and sit and wait patiently... :D

GMK needs more factories to increase production numbers! It's my Nightshade and I want it now!

Very true! That's what i find annoying in this hobby tbh. However, it's unfortunate we don't have a choice. That's unless they increase their production team, which is very unlikely.

Offline karlewr

« Reply #107 on: Thu, 06 August 2020, 10:57:49 »

To be fair, the popularity of mechanical keyboards has exploded in the past couple years. It's probably difficult to keep up with it becoming mainstream.

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 06 August 2020, 11:23:14 »

They bought a new machine to increase production rates, was to be online earlier this year. GMK Andy discussed this on geekhack. To my knowledge it was delayed by Covid. The production times being slow is compounded by the color matching being even slower (see Dracula), and that was limited by logistics for the different colors they needed to try.