Author Topic: Where can I get extra keycaps?  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Azza24

Where can I get extra keycaps?
« on: Wed, 25 September 2019, 14:18:55 »
I'm building a 75% keeb but all the keycap sets I own are standard layout and don't come with a short shift and 1u modifier keys. I'm worried that if I buy them separate the keys will have a different finish/font/color. Any ideas on how to acquire them? I was planning on putting on my tai-hao carbon set but I don't think tai-hao sells those particular caps so I don't think anyone can sell them to me.

Edit: I found Tai-Hao sells individual keycaps on their site, they however charge a ridicules amount of shipping (50 euros for 4 caps).
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 September 2019, 14:57:34 by Azza24 »

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Re: Where can I get extra keycaps?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 28 September 2019, 19:13:38 »
I'm building a 75% keeb but all the keycap sets I own are standard layout and don't come with a short shift and 1u modifier keys. I'm worried that if I buy them separate the keys will have a different finish/font/color. Any ideas on how to acquire them? I was planning on putting on my tai-hao carbon set but I don't think tai-hao sells those particular caps so I don't think anyone can sell them to me.

Edit: I found Tai-Hao sells individual keycaps on their site, they however charge a ridicules amount of shipping (50 euros for 4 caps).

Signature plastics sells keycaps.