Author Topic: Mechanical Keyboard with Magnet - Custom Value and Macro  (Read 3390 times)

Offline MAKEREE

Mechanical Keyboard with Magnet - Custom Value and Macro
« on: Thu, 14 November 2019, 00:25:10 »
Just found this Mechanical Keyboard with Magnet at Seeed Studio: https://www.seeedstudio.com/DUMANG-Mini-Mechanical-Keyboard-with-Magnet-Custom-Value-and-Macro-p-4164.html
The website said "This Mini DIY Mechanical Keyboard has two parts: one is a baseboard, the other are key modules. All the key modules can be moved independently on the baseboard. The mainboard can support up to 44 key modules and you can move them everywhere during operating. The baseboard also has a holder to relax your wist. This keyboard is powered and communicates with PC by a USB Type - C interface which is commonly used these days."

I think it is attractive by the magnet features and LEDs. 

Offline Jeff247

Re: Mechanical Keyboard with Magnet - Custom Value and Macro
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 14 November 2019, 02:24:00 »
Super cool! Wondering if they have a bigger keyboard, not just the numbers.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Re: Mechanical Keyboard with Magnet - Custom Value and Macro
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 14 November 2019, 07:00:42 »
Just found this Mechanical Keyboard with Magnet at Seeed Studio: https://www.seeedstudio.com/DUMANG-Mini-Mechanical-Keyboard-with-Magnet-Custom-Value-and-Macro-p-4164.html
The website said "This Mini DIY Mechanical Keyboard has two parts: one is a baseboard, the other are key modules. All the key modules can be moved independently on the baseboard. The mainboard can support up to 44 key modules and you can move them everywhere during operating. The baseboard also has a holder to relax your wist. This keyboard is powered and communicates with PC by a USB Type - C interface which is commonly used these days."

I think it is attractive by the magnet features and LEDs. 
Show Image

:O

I'd love to have this! If i were you, i'd rearrange it as a gamepad and put G20 blanks.

If only i could afford it though.