Author Topic: [GB] Lynx L50 - a premium 50% keyboard  (Read 33838 times)

Re: [GB] Lynx L50 - a premium 50% keyboard
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 16 January 2021, 16:35:01 »
The real question is are there going to be any boards at all.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 January 2021, 14:46:05 by FearsomeCubedWarrior »

Offline rpiguy9907

« Reply #51 on: Sun, 17 January 2021, 12:30:18 »
Group buy runner was last logged in here on 11 Jan 2021, so there is no reason for him not to provide an update, He still lurks frequently.

Offline nug

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 18:11:19 »
Any updates?

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #53 on: Fri, 19 February 2021, 08:35:45 »
Updates are few and far between... but the tast update was made through discord. More delays on PCBs, it seems.

Fan of Duck keyboards? Join our Discord server! https://discord.gg/f278P6w

Offline kw88

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 23 February 2021, 15:20:36 »
hello everyone, update time!

today our dear friend wixxzblu made an update - budget for L50 is gone :thumb:
budget is gone, yet production of full product is not finished and overall things do not look good at all
want to know more? go to discord, but be gentle, wix is very sensitive and will ban you for questions he do not want to answer or find inapropriate

after that, I asked questions that were not raised in the latest times or there was no certain answers from previous statements from GB runner
keep in mind, there are zero official updates for almost half a year and today's update was made after three days of pings
only updates are stuff like "this will arrive next week" with no confirmation that it really has arrived
I know what groupbuy is and how it works, I know about delays, I know about things that sometimes can not be controlled, this is not my first groupbuy
but when GB runner can not provide any updates and reluctant to talk about his product - such behavior raise some concerns and questions

after I sent message below, I was banned from server :thumb:
with this ban it is very clear - wixxzblu, as a GB runner, can not make honest answers on these questions

@Draic#4086  channel did not turn toxic, we are just being objective + there is lack of updates
negative updates are updates too, but we do not receive them either
yesterday it was pointed out, that wix make announcements about L60 and L80 , but straight up ignores L50, this is not ok

the last update about L50 was on 30sept 2020
since then all updates were about "some parts arriving later" and there is no indication that something arrived later

1 - @wixxzblu, screws
where they are? can you show us or say something?
if they are slightly packed, could you please unpack and show us them in action
problem with screws is ok, but kinda uhhh, is it that difficult to source screws?
2 - @wixxzblu, cases
where they are? can you show us photos of ALL done cases?
in January you said you will provide photos of something and provide nothing
when people asked about cases and colors you pointed to your streams (lmao)
in the end, do you have cases or not?
3 - @wixxzblu, plates
this keyboard should contain plates, but I do not remember state of said plates were mentioned even once
are they done? are they delayed? are they in shipping void? photos?
4 - @wixxzblu, PCBs
what was the reason to change pcbs and pcb designer if V1.0 pcbs were fine?
like, what

look, one maker was procrastinating for a long time, then he got it together and boom: https://i.imgur.com/1d7U0Mm.jpg
can you show us something like this? no? why? it is only fifty something cases, not one thousand of them

at this moment I assume you should have everything but pcbs, am I right?
show us something, at this point I do not believe you have anything related to this keyboard

your "warning for people that keep being negative" is ridiculous
you do not provide anything, ignore people
and when people started to doubt you, you came up with "why, I will ban you, do not say bad things"
nice

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #55 on: Tue, 23 February 2021, 15:46:37 »
hello everyone, update time!

today our dear friend wixxzblu made an update - budget for L50 is gone :thumb:
budget is gone, yet production of full product is not finished and overall things do not look good at all
want to know more? go to discord, but be gentle, wix is very sensitive and will ban you for questions he do not want to answer or find inapropriate

after that, I asked questions that were not raised in the latest times or there was no certain answers from previous statements from GB runner
keep in mind, there are zero official updates for almost half a year and today's update was made after three days of pings
only updates are stuff like "this will arrive next week" with no confirmation that it really has arrived
I know what groupbuy is and how it works, I know about delays, I know about things that sometimes can not be controlled, this is not my first groupbuy
but when GB runner can not provide any updates and reluctant to talk about his product - such behavior raise some concerns and questions

after I sent message below, I was banned from server :thumb:
with this ban it is very clear - wixxzblu, as a GB runner, can not make honest answers on these questions

@Draic#4086  channel did not turn toxic, we are just being objective + there is lack of updates
negative updates are updates too, but we do not receive them either
yesterday it was pointed out, that wix make announcements about L60 and L80 , but straight up ignores L50, this is not ok

the last update about L50 was on 30sept 2020
since then all updates were about "some parts arriving later" and there is no indication that something arrived later

1 - @wixxzblu, screws
where they are? can you show us or say something?
if they are slightly packed, could you please unpack and show us them in action
problem with screws is ok, but kinda uhhh, is it that difficult to source screws?
2 - @wixxzblu, cases
where they are? can you show us photos of ALL done cases?
in January you said you will provide photos of something and provide nothing
when people asked about cases and colors you pointed to your streams (lmao)
in the end, do you have cases or not?
3 - @wixxzblu, plates
this keyboard should contain plates, but I do not remember state of said plates were mentioned even once
are they done? are they delayed? are they in shipping void? photos?
4 - @wixxzblu, PCBs
what was the reason to change pcbs and pcb designer if V1.0 pcbs were fine?
like, what

look, one maker was procrastinating for a long time, then he got it together and boom: https://i.imgur.com/1d7U0Mm.jpg
can you show us something like this? no? why? it is only fifty something cases, not one thousand of them

at this moment I assume you should have everything but pcbs, am I right?
show us something, at this point I do not believe you have anything related to this keyboard

your "warning for people that keep being negative" is ridiculous
you do not provide anything, ignore people
and when people started to doubt you, you came up with "why, I will ban you, do not say bad things"
nice
Wanna know the real bull****? Runners are supposed to post updates HERE in GH: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=88717.msg2625442#msg2625442

Looks like we have another Tesletron lol