Author Topic: [GB] GMK Copper - Colour Samples arrived from GMK!!  (Read 46607 times)

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Colour Samples arrived from GMK!!
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 20 November 2020, 10:27:16 »
Sorry folks for the crickets in here, hasnt been a lot to update with and a lot of conversation has been happening in the discord which is the best place for more frequent discussion

Unfortunately I havent posted since I havent had much to update, colours were confirmed and I was extremely happy with them, I keep looking at the samples and it makes me more and more excited, will try and post a pic today to get the excitement going again.

That said I dont have a date other than it should be one of the next sets to come, we are right there around sets that have shipped so the best I can say is anytime now, fingers crossed before Christmas. Wish I had a better update

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #101 on: Fri, 20 November 2020, 13:20:41 »
If you spent all your time checking for updates and reporting no news or the myriad delays you wouldn’t have had time to run KAT Iron

We’ll be patient and you make more cool stuff

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 23 November 2020, 23:44:25 »
If you spent all your time checking for updates and reporting no news or the myriad delays you wouldn’t have had time to run KAT Iron

We’ll be patient and you make more cool stuff

Thanks much appreciated  :thumb: